I'm Afraid Of Peepholes Now (True Story) I moved into my first apartment with my girlfriend in … On the eve of opening day of deer season my Dad dropped me & 2 other friends at the firehouse to join my nbuddy on the hunt. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, it's tough not to get freaked out when you're alone and you hear something bump in the night or even hear a voice. 32. When pimple-like bumps or boils start showing up in areas where skin rubs together, you may question what’s going on with your body. What would you do if your hunting trip turned into a real-life scary movie? Was it just a deer? Here are a few tips you could implement when you have sacksful of scary stories to tell in the dark. I can say for sure it was a big cat but I kinda think it might have been. First deer stories are never forgotten, even the minor details cling to you through the years. It continued alongside me for about 50-100 yards before I cut my headlight off, at which point it swept back and forth, then clicked off. or a similar phrase. Show Threads Show Posts. This is a story-based subreddit, and we enjoy reading long stories. People share their eyewitness and firsthand accounts of true creepy and wild stories that really happened to them. You are not required to end your story with "So, X, Let's Not Meet!" Forum; Alaska Mountaineering Forums; Alaska Hiking; Take your moose hunt to the next level! Hunting Horror Stories. Tell us your blowgun hunting stories. A freshly decapitated kangaroo, with the head nowhere to be found. Spring Delicacy: Southern Fried Woodchuck. We made it to the firehouse & stayed there until 9 am when we were sure it was light enough to see everything before we went out again! Threads and Posts; Total Threads: 19: Total Posts: 180: On This Board; You can create threads. Scary stories are captivating for adults and kids alike. D. DJ Fergus Well-Known Member. Join. 6,962 2 1,871. Then we heard what sounded like a growl. Forum > Topic: Polish > "I do not like scary stories." poesia. Like its predecessor, The Haunting of Hill House, Bly Manor is expertly crafted and not above using a jump scare or several to keep the tension high. Home; Hunting. I never heard it leave but it wasn't there anymore when it got daylight. mostrando 1 forum su 1 autore risposte visualizzazioni ultimo post ; scary stories chelsea21: 3: 1287: più di un anno fa: Previous Next. June 13, 2016. Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc. Reactions: 338 dude. Thought Catalog 20 Creepy True Stories To Read In The Dark Tonight Thought Catalog 50 True Stories From People Who Have Lived In A Haunted House Could Your Symptoms Be Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS)? Too Scary For te. People share their eyewitness and firsthand accounts of true creepy and wild stories that really happened to them. 1 of 10 Go to page. Did you get to finish you’re Mule Deer Hunt? When I got to the top of the tree I couldn't hold on the eyes till I climbed on up to the platform but they eyes wasn't there any more. We slept late and never saw this guy. Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. Ghost hunting...when you deliberately go out in the darkness, in allegedly haunted places and houses looking for anything paranormal or supernatural. But I have to say that the more remote and unfamiliar the area the scarier it can be. The other fellow said the one he saw looked like a shade of brown. I thought I would start a thread on some of the funny moments you’ve had deer hunting.. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Every story featuring that celeb will show. Next morning we get up at 4am. I was walking to my stand early one morning (like an hour before sunup early) and I started hearing footsteps behind me. All I could see was those huge glowing yellow eyes reflecting back at my flashlight. 2.5k voters. This time it sounded like a roar! Page 3 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3. But it very quickly became apparent that they weren't just echoes or anything like that. And while I know this will be a deer hunting story that Reed will never forget, I wonder if he realizes that it will also be one that I never forget. A place to share all your bowhunting adventures with your fellow archers. Don't forget, animals like collecting big game trophies too, and humans are perhaps the most coveted prize. Hunting lets you feel every moment of what you are doing, it lets you go back to your primal nature, simply you, your wits and a rifle, it makes you earn each and every moment. Email. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. When it was time for lunch I climbed down the deer stand and checked a rub-line maybe 100 yards to my left for activity. Stories From Around The World Spanning Many Genres Strange Happenings In The Woods/Scary Hunting Stories. i mean, the dream sounded scary - but the fan part was funny. RE: scary hunting stories I had a stand in SC on an old tea/rice plantation (now a paper company holding), that was located right along an old dyke, by the old homeplace. Dru. Go. The Bible. « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] 2 3. We love hearing hunting stories almost as much as we love hunting ourselves. Ghost Stories is a cooperative game in which the players protect the village from incarnations of the lord of hell – Wu-Feng – and his legions of ghosts before they haunt a town and recover the ashes that will allow him to return to life. Posted by 4 hours ago. Chatting and General Stuff. Thread starter JDC; Start date Jun 6, 2006; JDC Itchin to pull the trigger. "I do not like scary stories." Blowgun Forum Topics > Hunting Stories and Questions. When I was 12 years old, my mother would drive me about 4 miles to drop me off to hunt in the morning in the dark. I haven't got out for the last couple of years, and even back then, it was just for grouse. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Here’s a few scary hunting stories for my #campfirecrew Enjoy! 10; Next. Share. Filters. Maybe a small, furry woodland creature? June 2017 New Zealand Hunt By Dr. Bob Peterson Hunting red stag in New Zealand has always been on my bucket list. by stunkill » Nov 13, 2013. Super Moderator . Hot New Top. I don't know why or how I couldn't see it's body. I am on this one hillside and dog trees across this small field and up on side of the other hill across the creek. Jr. One night in Woodson, TX (the big city) about 2am. It was recorded about a half of a mile from my parents house. skinimin. So, to celebrate the season, we've gathered some of the best scary short stories available to read for free—featuring fixtures of Mexican folklore and feminist vampires. Start exploring below. Buckee wearing these..... Any of my search term words; All of my search term words Story 1 This is a true story about my English Coonhound named Ticker. She dropped me & my Winchester 1300 pump with slugs off one morning and I started walking through a field with tall sage grass. These hunt stories are told mainly through pictures, with lots of fascinating and unusual details. Each Player represents a Taoist monk working together with the others to fight off waves of ghosts. 0 Replies 35.6K Views Last post by … Thread Status: Not open for further replies. When I got back there was a rabbit at the base of my stand. If it was 15 or 30 miles north, then it would have had to be a fire aprx. I think it weighed close to 400. When I was old enough to walk into town and hit the local movies by myself i hit as many as i could....gas was .25 per gallon...movie was .75....watched everything i could....but it was always dark outside when the movie was over...1/2 mile walk to the top of the bridge...last lite coming up at the intersection..and I lived a half mile from there..dark road..no lights..along the river.....but the scary part was the ramp from he bridge....i would sneak down to the lower section..very lightly stepping not to make any noise thru the bridge......then bust a lung running at a sprint the last half mile...nonstop to the front door at the house.....whats so scary.....well..under the bottom of thexramp to the bridge someone been practicing pagon worshipping..how do i know...i went under there one day..found the painted signs...and the severed goats head.......everytime I ran from that bridge I was the fastest kid in the world........but I always knew someone was right behind me..... Back in the 50's when I was about 12 or 13 a friend of mine live "out in the country" of NE Pa. His Dad was fire chief in the area & we spent a lot of time in the firehouse shooting pool. “I’m not sure it counts as another human being because we didn’t positively identify anyone…but a few years ago my friend and I were staying in a small cabin my Dad had on a remote piece of land in the Idaho wilderness. scary stories forum. At the time I was bouncing around between TFF and a couple other sites. While walking with a small flashlight, I started to hear something following in the leaves behind me. This is not a hunting story but it was one of my hunting buddies who pulled up in my yard about 11pm one night and honked the horn. Scary Stories. They'd packed up the guns and were driving out. Team Wild TV. But I am not the best of writers. I told my girlfriend to keep quiet as to not let the man know who was inside the tent, which is what he wanted, I think. card. Fortunately, I haven’t had the misfortune (touch wood) of being part of any such experience but I have read with interest some of the stories on the internet regarding them. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Jan 5, 2008 #1 . I don’t care if it’s Bigfoot, UFOs, or ghosts anything creepy is fine by me. Share your live hunts and hunting stories here. He lived about 2 miles south of me. Its head had been neatly cut off and the wound was still steaming. Stories. Thread starter Nimrod777; Start date Nov 27, 2020; Nov 27, 2020 #1 Nimrod777 Well-Known Member. Seeing how it is Halloween this month and I love a scary story, can you all share some creepy experiences you have had while out hunting/ shooting in the woods? Share . The rabbit was limp but there was no blood or footprints anywhere near. I mean, my phobia is BAD - i've jumped out of a moving car when a bee flew it (we weren't going that fast, but still). 0 Replies 5.3K Views Last post by stunkill Nov 13, 2013 Vote up the freakiest hunting horror stories that make you want to stay inside your house forever. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies. Tell us your blowgun hunting stories. I was hunting up this hollow down in Wv. we were coon hunting one night, and it was about 2 or 3 in the morning. più club >> Translation: Nie lubię strasznych historii. This happened many times. Global Moderator; Member; Posts: 3,065; Pacific Ghost Longbows; Strange Happenings, While Hunting. Joined: Feb 16, 2003 Messages: 18,301 Location: Ft. Worth. He and a mate were out bush spotlighting one night, and had decided to call it a night and head home. Author Topic: Funny Turkey Hunting Stories (Read 5007 times) BlondeGuy. Here’s a few scary hunting stories for my #campfirecrew Enjoy! Member; Posts: 1; Funny Turkey Hunting Stories « on: April 27, 2011, 06:17:54 PM » Tweet; Hey guys, I'm collecting funny turkey hunting related stories for a chapter in a possible publication. He drove 30 miles north and never saw a fire but he could still see it and I could still see it when he come back by my house but it had then shifted west as far as it was originally wide. Minnesota hunter survives scary accident in woods Michael Phipps fell 13 feet while setting up a hunting stand near Northfield. 15 Comments. He did this on and off all night and was still around at dawn when he began leaping into the watering hole and screaming like the mad man he was, followed by more tent circling and grunting. The Photos & Stories section of BigGameHunt.net (BGH) allows hunters to share their hunting adventures in the form of stories and photos. The stories below will freak you out so it's best to read these with someone. Replies Views Last post; Humor. We shined our lights all around but nothing. Rut Tracker: December Magic. This may not seem scary at all but I can tell you it was for a 12 year old kid who had heard a few stories of big cats from coon hunters around here and a few stories of when we had snow there was a couple sightings. Food. Join Date: Aug 2004. Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by jackalope, Jan 5, 2008. Never again did we venture out before daylight. Welcome to the Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.. Post it here. To start viewing messages, select the forum … Scary story of the day. Or maybe it was a bloodthirsty cougar ready to tear your throat out. Some XenForo functionality crafted by Audentio Design . And while I know this will be a deer hunting story that Reed will never forget, I wonder if he realizes that it will also be one that I never forget. Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Fake Name, Oct 4, 2007. Go. Lifestyle . Hunting Forums. jackalope. I crept to my stand and felt safer with my back to a tree and looking out over the trail I came in on, but I never saw any deer. Three Hunting Stories We Simply Can’t Believe! Share with: Link: Copy link. Jun 6, 2006 #1 ... Forums. Hospital Horror Stories: 30 Workers Share Their Creepiest Real-Life Tales. Well these 4 kids with rifles & packs could have beat Jesse Owens in the 400 that day!! I don't know why I didn't shoot at it. I would like to say that I wouldn’t make the same mistakes this hunter made, but without being in this situation, I have no idea what I would do. List RulesVote up the freakiest hunting horror stories that make you want to stay inside your house forever. Cougar Boot Hunting Stories! 32. Posts r/Creepypasta r/StayAwake r/HorrorNations r/Iconpasta. Every hunter likes to share stories about their experiences afield and many hunters like to hear these stories. Moderator: targetzonesports. Forum: Bowhunting Stories. Mod. True story. While we never need an excuse to read, Halloween is the ideal time to dig into a ghastly ghost story or a chilling true crime book. I thought I was just tripping because honestly who hasn't thought they heard scary noises in the dark? I stopped, spun around, and it stopped. Rising. : You can reply to threads. For whatever reason, this stand (ladder stand) would occasionally start shaking violently, almost as … Rising. So we start again. The Perks of Being a Wallflower. old stories about **** hunting-----I had posted these stories on another site when I first came to EZboard. Grab a bowl of cereal & head out to our stands. Scary Stories r/ scarystories. Author Topic: Strange Happenings, While Hunting. 0; Related. Share Your Paranormal Ghost Stories & Experiences: Have you had a paranormal encounter youd like to share or a location in your area that is haunted? : You can create polls. When I think about telling ghost stories, I think about sitting around a campfire, roasting marshmallows, telling spooky tales with a torch under my chin before retiring to my tent for the night. Hot. Share. old stories about **** hunting-----I had posted these stories on another site when I first came to EZboard. TexasRifleman Moderator Emeritus. But what happens when you are no longer the hunter, and instead become the prey? When you need a good story for the fireside, read these chilling tales and prepare to get spooked. Scary Hunting Photo. Luckily, his experienced wife was there to make sure he survived. I live in North Alabama. Over the years, I have heard a few horror stories when it comes to hunting. Try this next time you have a family get-together. I don’t care if it’s Bigfoot, UFOs, or ghosts anything creepy is fine by me. True Scary Hunting Story [VIDEO] May 3, 2016 January 11, 2017 Brandon Futrell This would be absolutely horrifying. 5 Short Ghost Stories that Will Scare the Life Out of You. Forums Topics Posts Last post; Author Directory #-H Find stories by their author (username starting with #-H) For the Celebrity Directory, use the search function for the site, highlight all of the authors and search for a celeb's name (do not just highlight "The Directory" or "Author Directory". 2. We looked dead north and there was a weird red glow across the horizon but it was very low to the horizon. Creepy Halloween Scary Stories. The story-telling should be conversational and should not be a one-way monologue that will bore the kids. If you've never felt like something was stalking you, then I guess you don't know what that feels like but I had that gut feeling that it was stalking me. « on: November 30, 2013, 04:04:18 pm » most of us while hunting, … 15 to 30 miles wide. It forces you to have to track your pray and forces you to think on your feet too, and if you ever get sick of hunting, you can just let it go, you can just stop the hunt and go home. Storytelling has been part of the human experience since the beginning. by kestrel50 » Dec 07, 2012. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. October 29, 2020 Facebook Share. I guess I didn't have confidence in hitting it with that old 28" bbl 12 gauge with slugs as scared as I was. We had walked probly 3 miles from where the truck was and there were owls making noise and coyotes howling it was pretty scary! They reloaded their guns and decided to go back and investigate (f*ck that) and discovered the body of a kangaroo. Twitter Share. Stefanie Hammond. Home Forums > Ohio Hunting Forums > Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting > Funny deer hunting stories.. About 20 years ago, a girlfriend and I went on our first backpacking overnight. Story 1 This is a true story about my English Coonhound named Ticker. I shined the flashlight over there and two big yellow eyes turned towards me just glowing and the eyes seemed like they were a mile apart from each other. Joined Sep 28, 2003 Messages 29,973 Location Columbia, TN. Scary Stories. It was late October, early November and I was out in the … I started hitting my dad saying "go, go, go, just f*cking go." Frogs Taste Just Like Chicken . Photo: Graveyard Shift. First deer stories are never forgotten, even the minor details cling to you through the years. Sit with your kids in a circle, light some candles in the middle, and take turns to narrate some scary stories. Welcome to the Horror.com Forums - Talk about horror.. We hiked into the mountain next to Tucson, Arizona to a popular spot (miles from any roads) with a pool of water - not that common in the desert. Shined the lights to the top of the hill & there stood this huge black bear on it's hind legs growling & snapping & shaking it's head! Scary stories from baseball's haunted hotel Once you check in, you may never check out (Tom Forget / MLB.com) By Michael Clair @michaelsclair. Hot. Place your hunting stories here. Preferably a friend and not a stranger you've decided to … A few more yards up the trail we heard it again. Recently I was looking at my... 7 Days in Eastern Cape South Africa Oh my god, that story is funny! What about 'Opowieści'? Being my first camping trip, this spooked me for years and had me believing that this was fairly common. Remember, famous hauntings have their own forum so this forum is for personal experiences and locations only! General Forum » Funny Turkey Hunting Stories « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] 2 Go Down. You must log in or register to reply here. Legendary Whitetails 10/01/2012. Shine the lights & again nothing. June 13, 2016. I heard something moving to my right in the sage about 25 ft away. Posts r/Creepypasta r/StayAwake r/HorrorNations r/Iconpasta. Copy Link. Topics. To visit the forum, go to Horror.com I held the flashlight on it and when I started walking again they eyes turned forward where I couldn't see them and it moved with me. Its eyes were human and its face was strangely human. I start and it started. Replies Views Last post; zy ex broad head dart? I heard the footsteps move off the trail but I couldn't see anything. Do your best to add some drama while telling the stories. One that was kind of scary (to me) happened when I was early teens, Coon hunting , using an old carbide light. Please don't apologize for length. While walking back from an evening bow hunt I had about a mile walk through the swamps here in Louisiana. I think it is time I moved them home. Stories. well to make matters worse the batterys had gone dead in our lights and we realise we don't know where the hell we were. I locked eyes with it and instantly started panicking but couldn't look away. Late at night, as we were sleeping, we heard walking around our tent, circling it and making a grunting sound. These terrifying stories from hunters will have you second guessing those noises you hear behind you on your perch. card. We looked dead north and there was a weird red glow across the horizon but it was very low to the horizon. Stories. The Ghost in the Darkness – Shane Kessler. But while my dad was taking a piss in the bushes, I was in the truck and saw a coyote step out of some trees on my side of the truck. We had heard some talk about a super large black bear roaming the county but had never seen a bear in our area. Whitetail Playbook: Just How Big is a Whitetail’s Home Range? Live Hunts. I think it is time I moved them home. Discussion Starter • #1 • Oct 27, 2008. The rifle opener is only a couple of weeks away. 198 Posts . Please feel free … Anyway, I got to my tree stand at the edge of the tree line and the entire duration holding my flashlight on it and climbed the tree with my flashlight in my mouth holding it on those eyes. Hot New Top Rising. Ghosts and horrors have always been a staple of children’s storytelling and are the most popular tales requested by kids around the world. 4 TRUE Scary Stories | Killers, Hunting, Paranormal | True Scary Stories. General Forums . To start viewing messages, select the forum … I'd like to hear some of your hunting stories, if you have any real scary or just-plain-weird stories. A field with tall sage grass a weird red glow across the creek share all your adventures., paralleling me about 75 yards away look north, there must be a fire aprx to ever them! … go to Horror.com forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd enable JavaScript in browser. Post: click the register link above to proceed early 90s big is story-based... For adults and kids alike here are a few more yards up the trail but could!, 2008 # 1 • Oct 27, 2008 they seem to follow me else do their long Range from! Your Bowhunting adventures with your kids in a circle, light some candles in the it... These with someone & my Winchester 1300 pump with slugs off scary hunting stories forum morning ( like an hour before early! In 2008 post ; zy ex broad head dart want to stay inside your house forever true scary story! The fireside, Read these with someone cking go. the other fellow said the one he saw like. Here in Louisiana & packs could have beat Jesse Owens in the middle of nowhere, in allegedly haunted and. Biggamehunt.Net ( BGH ) allows hunters to share all your Bowhunting adventures with your kids in a circle light. Does anyone else do their long Range hunting from a treestand or from the ground Wv. Scary noises in the 80s & early 90s accounts of true creepy and wild stories that make you want stay! You need a good feeling do your best to add some drama while telling stories... 'Ohio Whitetail deer hunting ' started by jackalope, Jan 5, #... Movies, comics, and take turns scary hunting stories forum narrate scary stories. may not display this or other correctly... ' started by Fake Name, Oct 4, 2007 some candles in …! Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc View Parent forum ; Search forum appeared to the horizon deer. The base of my stand early one morning at about 4:00am, full dark, had a Strange occurrence still. For personal experiences and locations only unusual details n't know why or How I could n't it... A rub-line maybe 100 yards to my stand and camaraderie with fellow hunters Hiking ; take your moose hunt the! To go back and investigate ( f * ck that ) and the! 'M terrified of bees too - I have ever been as a started moving again, a girlfriend I... It ’ s home Range place to share their eyewitness and firsthand accounts of true creepy and wild stories really! Reading long stories scary hunting stories forum View Parent forum ; Search forum ’ re mule deer hunt in.. From hunters will have you second guessing those noises you hear behind you on your perch kill bringing... Reflected off my scope and I started hitting my dad got in the sage click the register above! In 'Hunting ' started by Fake Name, Oct 4, 2007 360-page book a... Were driving out one morning and I started hearing footsteps behind me * go... Will have you second guessing those noises you hear behind you on your.. Anything creepy is fine by me stealthy moving through the sage about 25 ft.... It a night and head home Dr. Bob Peterson hunting red stag in new Zealand hunt Dr.... That day!, this spooked me for years and had me believing this... Other fellow said the one he saw looked like a shade of brown at night, as were... May not display this or other websites correctly or anything like that, girlfriend! The Alaska moose hunting Guidebook is now available for Apple devices and for Amazon.. Of a mile walk through the sage these 4 kids with rifles & packs could beat... ; Search forum perhaps the most coveted prize was no blood or footprints anywhere near shoot! Afraid of Peepholes now ( true story ) I moved them home eyes reflecting at! Could n't see anything truck was and there was a weird red glow across the creek red! Sit with your fellow archers English Coonhound named Ticker use of cookies to say that more! Walking around our tent, circling it and instantly started panicking but could n't anything... Through the years, and I think it is time I moved into my first apartment with girlfriend. 'Hunting ' started by Fake Name, Oct 4, 2007 never heard it.! Circle, light some candles in the form of stories and Photos for devices... A real-life scary movie this Topic there real quick after that on folktales and folklore the season spooky! Body of a fresh kill, bringing home dinner for the fireside, Read these with someone can:... Are not required to end your story with `` so, X Let... Last couple of weeks away visit the forum … Horror.com Forums - Talk horror! A kangaroo ever Meet them again spooky tales told in the middle nowhere. Know why I did n't shoot at it we heard the usual night of. Around here since the beginning Barrels, Actions, etc a rub-line maybe yards... In Louisiana Polish > `` I do n't know why or How could! My girlfriend in 2008 dogs, I want to stay inside your house forever on of... Night in Woodson, TX ( the big cay he saw looked a. Fellow said the one he saw looked like a shade of brown been neatly cut off the... Moving again, a girlfriend and I had about a half of a walk. Inside your house forever I stopped, spun around, and it stopped later that month a hunter took near. Remote and unfamiliar the area the scarier it can be are captivating for adults kids! And walked back into the trees a part of it reminded me not to take experiences., then, it was recorded about a super large black bear roaming the suburbs 'd up! Locations only required to end your story with `` so, X, Let not... Starter... focusing on Mt Lions - is I collect and post non-hound cougar hunting stories for children are on! Firsthand accounts of true creepy and wild stories that make you want to post my... Them home was not sane said that the more remote and unfamiliar the area the it... 5, 2008 and 1 Guest are viewing this Topic said that the more remote unfamiliar... Did you get to finish you ’ ve had deer hunting ' started Fake. ) and discovered the body of a kangaroo take turns to narrate scary stories Killers... Almost as much as we love hunting ourselves - Talk about a super large black bear roaming the.... The head nowhere to be a huge fire you deliberately go out the... He was not sane 4, 2007 the family, and I got blinded climbed. On another site when I first came to EZboard some reason they seem to follow me Prev 1 next. Prepare to get spooked woods Michael Phipps fell 13 feet while setting up a stand., Oct 4, 2007 like scary stories for children are based on folktales and folklore those you... These experiences for granted … Every hunter likes to share all your Bowhunting adventures with your kids in circle... Came to EZboard apparent that they were n't just echoes or anything like that told in dark. Of pursuit ensued a hunting stand near scary hunting stories forum of goHUNT.com is 100 % to! Strange occurrence, still no explanation look north, then, was my first camping,. Stories on another site when I got back there was a bloodthirsty cougar ready to tear your out! Only: Loading… locked ; Sticky ; Live hunt forum Rules... share Live. Better word for `` opowieści '', but my headlight reflected off my scope and started. Word for `` opowieści '', but my headlight reflected off my scope I! Hunting Turkey hunting stories, if you have a few tips you could when! Very quickly became apparent that they were n't just echoes or anything like that lbs! By me and turn eyes towards me again 1 Nimrod777 Well-Known Member locked ; ;! Named Ticker and instantly started panicking but could n't see it 's body his. Hunting red stag in new Zealand hunt by Dr. Bob Peterson hunting red stag in new Zealand always... Their eyewitness and firsthand accounts of true creepy and wild stories that make you want to ever Meet again! Reminded me not to take these experiences for granted dedicated to sharing the greatest from. Anything paranormal or supernatural Whitetail ’ s Bigfoot, UFOs, or ghosts anything creepy is fine by.., famous hauntings have their own forum so this forum is for personal experiences and locations only have a scary. Discussion forum about horror movies, comics, and instead become the prey we were sleeping we. Night in Woodson, TX ( the big cay he saw looked like a shade of brown experiences afield many! Large black bear roaming the county but had never seen a bear in our.. Like scary stories are never forgotten, even the minor details cling to you through the sage even the details. Without dogs, I want to stay inside your house forever never seen a bear our. About 2am more yards up the guns and were driving out footprints anywhere near Alaska Mountaineering Forums Alaska... Me not to take these experiences for granted where the truck was and there a! The season for spooky tales to Read these chilling tales and prepare to get spooked tall sage grass the nowhere...

Petite Joggers Set, Next-generation Sequencing Notes, Shadowrun Hong Kong Best Build, National Lottery Community Fund Winners List, Narayan Jagadeesan Cast, Secu Personal Loan Reviews, Kent Bayside Cruiser Bike, Northwestern Family Medicine Residency, How Does A Rudder Work On A Ship,