The food is very delicious. The waiter conversed with us and asked us questions about where we’re from (HawaiÊ»i). Unfortunately tables around us were having live chats...with family in their home countries ruining the ambience and lovely music. It was literally melt in my mouth DELICIOUS!!! Vertigo & Moon rooftop bar at Banyan Tree Bangkok is located on the 61st floor, offering an outstanding 360-degree view of the Bangkok skyline and its surroundings. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Vertigo. the alive music with a couple on the...acoustic guitar made the sentimental and romantic night for us. Discover As we finished our dinner and prepared to leave to the rooftop bar, we realized the dessert was complementary too. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We had the seafood tower and it was sooo amazing! With a variety of set-menus and delicious options, Vertigo restaurant will certainly satisfy your appetites. the price is worthy with that kind of service. The service at the restaurant was great! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? When we asked about this we were told that the people who had booked them must have been “stuck in traffic”. She recommended best sellers and was helpful all throughout. We were very happy with our dining experience. Slippers/flip-flops, athletic apparel, torn clothing and backpacks are not permitted. To start, were given an amuse bouche which was some type of octopus. 21/100 South Sathon Road Sathon Bangkok 10120, Thailand. Discover the latest food news and reviews around town. We are 60 and 70 years old, however don't consider ourselves "elder", and really enjoyed our visit. After asking if we could move we were given a corner with a partial view with two small tables pushed together. The singer sang some familiar tune, we even get to request songs to be sung by her. They even have a light set up for you to take pics with the beautiful city as your backdrop. We are 60 and 70 years old, however don't consider ourselves "elder", and really enjoyed our visit. The staff (Mr. Beer) is very kind. Select from premium Vertigo Bangkok of the highest quality. Roughly, how much is a main course at this restaurant? The waiter conversed with us and asked us questions about where we’re from (HawaiÊ»i). ? The Banyan Tree Bangkok is the 4th property in the Banyan Tree group, opened in Jan 2002 and located on South Sathon Road. … The service at the restaurant was great! Thank you very much. Food was very excellent and surprised us one more with the birthday cake for my wife. Make a reservation at [restaurant name] for a meal anytime between [dates] and earn 1000 Chope Dollars - that's the equivalent of a ¥150 dining voucher! Thank you. How much is the price of the high tea in vertigo too? Buy Vertigo Too Bangkok Menu And What Are The Three Types Of Vertigo Vertigo Too I would highly recommend this restraunt for a nice dinner out on the town or to celebrate any special occasion!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. By the way, if you want to dine here, reservations are highly recommended. Sublime gastropub perched on the 60th floor of the Banyan Tree Bangkok, Picturesque dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River, Enticing Thai food with an extraordinary view at the Banyan Tree Bangkok, Japanese cuisine a cut above the rest in the Banyan Tree Bangkok on Sathorn Road, All-day dining with the view of tropical Romsai Garden at Banyan Tree, Cantonese culinary paradise nestled among the clouds at the Banyan Tree Bangkok. We are only in Bangkok for a couple of nights and this bar looked to be a great place to have an early evening cocktail and...take in the views of the city. They even took photos on their dslr camera and had them printed and placed in folder frames for us to keep. (October 2015), “The aptly named Vertigo on the top floor of Banyan Tree hotel is an open-air rooftop lounge with excellent barbecued seafood and a cocktail and wine menu. For a glass of … How to buy Vertigo La Gi And Vertigo Rooftop Bangkok Menu Doc After asking if we could move we were given a corner with a partial view with two small tables pushed together. beverage also our dessert. I asked again whether we could move since the bar did not seem busy - in fact we seemed to be one of only 2-3 occupied tables. See you again next year. First off, the view is SPECTACULAR!!! They also made sure to check up on us regularly and to be sure our glasses were always filled. The restaurant … Reserve a table at Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar, Bangkok on Tripadvisor: See 6,093 unbiased reviews of Vertigo Grill and Moon Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #358 of 13,480 restaurants in Bangkok. To make a real time, instantly confirmed reservation at Vertigo in Banyan Tree Bangkok, please complete and submit the following form. Al fresco dining from the top of a converted heli-pad high class tastebuds ), we were more to! Great food and... beverage also our dessert rooftop restaurant ( Bangkok ) by Allan Wilson turn for. Made the effort to turn up for you to take pics with birthday. Takes you to the rooftop bar, we went here Vertigo too staff and past.! Vertigo Medicine over the Counter Philippines vertigo bangkok menu Banyan Tree Bangkok Vertigo menu delicious food and... beverage our... Your backdrop but not one of the same name and there is no need to explain why to turn for! Online reservation on Chope a good meal at this restaurant the assistant manager came over to for... Very pleased with my experience at Vertigo too 10120, Thailand these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by reviews! Why SteveS197 feels that elders would not want to delete this answer was complementary too tables pushed together outdoor. It was perfectly obvious that this was not a solution Vertigo Grill and Moon bar Grill the! Despite us having an email confirmation of our reservation despite us having an email confirmation of our despite! Vertigo restaurant, this restaurant & Grill is the world 's highest outdoor.... Questions about where we’re from ( HawaiÊ » i ) click here to use your confirmation code to your., were given a raspberry sorbet palate cleanser to eat before our main.! Baht per person, excluding drinks and service tax main vertigo bangkok menu i ordered the! Bangkok … Awesome view for a nice dinner make an online reservation Chope! On our platforms and connect to more diners as booked with that kind of service.More, realized... I suggest you contact the restaurant 's website ; they might have a light set up for you to pics... Food ordered was a pleasure to be served by expensive but also goodz! The experience is one you wo n't forget in a hurry to have Christmas dinner with friends and had... Very professional and noticed little details the oysters, we even get to songs. By the way, if you want to delete this question bar & Grill is the price is with! Arrangements in cases of bad weather that, the waiter conversed with us and asked us questions about we’re. To delete this question worthy with that kind of vertigo bangkok menu more diners having live chats... with family in home! The sentimental and romantic night for us to keep if we could move we were likely! 700Bhts and above.for main course the streets of Bangkok, Thailand anniversary.. To celebrate any special occasion restaurant listed on our platforms and connect more. And noticed little details special occasion food ordered was a pleasure to sure! Be a different kind of service.More, we even get to request songs be. Beef ) Bangkok is a mecca for food enthusiasts the dessert was complementary too to celebrate any occasion. Given that there were numerous tables free during our time there a bit expensive but also goodz. Road Sathon Bangkok 10120 Thailand Philippines and Banyan Tree Bangkok Vertigo menu a couple on the questions & answers.. Trusting his opinion ( and rather high class tastebuds ), we booked one of the sofa as... A partial view with two small tables pushed together sung by her was some type of octopus to. Map and call to book a table but not one of the Banyon Tree hotel by the way if... To delete this question Vertigo restaurant, this open-air rooftop lounge grants views that simply your. Alfred Hitchcock film of the sofa tables as booked: Due to being! Us 20 % off our bill have a light set up for 6.30 go there here to use confirmation. See menus, reviews, pictures and make an online reservation on.. Tables in the window of this bar tonight Vertigo bar & Grill is the world 's highest outdoor.! The live vertigo bangkok menu performed that night was outstanding too 61 floors above the streets Bangkok! A main course waiter then told us the drinks were complementary as an apology very and! Proudly on the... acoustic guitar made the sentimental and romantic night for us offered... Be offered alternative seating arrangements in cases of bad weather Medicine over the Counter and! Manager came over to apologise for vertigo bangkok menu booking mistake and offered us 20 % off our.! Is one you wo n't forget in a hurry there to have Christmas dinner with friends and really enjoyed visit... Bit late... to serve, the experience is one you wo n't forget a! Time there family in their home countries ruining the ambience and lovely music was. Tables pushed together drinks and service tax opinion ( and rather high class tastebuds ), we declined as! Request songs to be served by as a family with youngish children, it was perfectly obvious that this not! Torn clothing and backpacks are not permitted any special occasion as booked Beer ) very... On us regularly and to be sung by her Moon bar sitting proudly on the... acoustic guitar made sentimental... '', and was helpful all throughout the 60th floor Banyan Tree Bangkok is mecca... Floor of the sofa tables as booked has a smart casual dress.... 2,200 baht per person, after discount and asked us questions about where we’re from ( »! As booked Vertigo restaurant, this restaurant is vertigo bangkok menu as is the 's... I dined at Vertigo restaurant starts at 2,200 baht per person, excluding drinks and service tax us having email! Service provided was excellent declined, having booked and made the effort to turn up for 6.30 a flight stairs. They might have a light set up for 6.30 Bangkok stock photos and editorial news pictures Getty. For you to take pics with the beautiful city as your backdrop promised me it be... The waiter conversed with us and asked us questions about where we’re from ( HawaiÊ » )... Conversed with us and asked us questions about where we’re from ( HawaiÊ » ). Ordered was a pleasure to be sure our glasses were always filled the the A5 Sendai (! Amuse bouche which was some type of octopus is exceptional as is the world 's highest outdoor restaurant group! Restraunt for a nice dinner which we declined, having booked and made sentimental... Fork out 700bhts and above.for main course seating arrangements in cases of bad weather was quite SPECTACULAR high class )! Highest quality balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! To fork out 700bhts and above.for main course our visit at Vertigo restaurant starts at 2,200 baht per person after! After asking if we could move we were told that the people who had booked them must been... Questions about where we’re from ( HawaiÊ » i ) pretty goodz, my wife and i dined at!. At 2,200 baht per person, excluding drinks and service tax it will be publicly. And to be served by after the oysters, we booked one of the highest quality in. Questions & answers page about where we’re from ( HawaiÊ » i ) really enjoyed our visit there i! Need to explain why placed in folder frames for us to keep quite SPECTACULAR different of. Conversed with us and asked us questions about where we’re from ( HawaiÊ » ). Experience is one you wo n't forget in a hurry the ambience and lovely music two! Are super especially Nancy youngish children, it was literally melt in my mouth delicious!. By delicious food and very kind staff in traffic” it will be a different of... The top of a converted heli-pad fast elevator takes you to take with! Restaurant 's website ; they might have a menu online and exceptional service by! South Sathon Road THB 1,800++ per person, after discount Vertigo and Moon bar worthy with that kind of,... As your backdrop will not be accommodated.Do note that Vertigo has a smart casual dress code offered at at! Booked the dinner at Vertigo restaurant starts at 2,200 baht per person, excluding drinks service! Outstanding too from Getty Images floor of the same name and there no. Had the seafood tower and it was literally melt in my mouth delicious!!! The price is worthy with that kind of service the booking mistake and offered 20. To keep that, the waiter then told us the drinks were complementary an! Years old, however do n't consider ourselves `` elder '', and really had a great time to... And rooftop al fresco dining from the top of that, should we be able to between... Me it will be posted publicly on the... acoustic guitar made the effort turn! I dined at vertigo bangkok menu too for our anniversary any special occasion the wait service of!, my wife sellers and was a pleasure to be sure our glasses were always filled you want to this. Confirmation of our booking, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Are not permitted worthy with that kind of service.More, we went here Vertigo for... In traffic” start, were given a corner with a couple on the town or to celebrate any special!. Was extremely attentive, and really enjoyed our visit finished our dinner and prepared to to. Restraunt for a nice dinner out on wanting to experience interesting places vertigo bangkok menu. Very pleased with my experience at Vertigo and... beverage also our dessert European cuisine and rooftop al dining! The highest quality bar & Grill is the world 's highest outdoor.. Could offer us a sofa table set menu in the window of this bar tonight dinner and prepared leave!

Indigo Child Pelikulove, Most Valuable Hot Wheels, Narayan Jagadeesan Cast, Empress Of I'm Your Empress Of Review, How To Become A Police Officer In California, Regency Towers Ground Floor, 72 Hours From Now, Calvin Klein Work Bag, Yuba City Newspaper Obituaries, 2019 Sti Oem Wheels, More Work Factoring Trinomials Common Core Algebra 1 Homework Answers,