Reviewed 11 October … Family run Fish and Chips on High Street Moneymore. Fish and chip shops Magherafelt, Fish and Chip Shop Moneymore 362 likes. Everything else is good and tasty but fairly standard chippy food. media. Own or manage this property? Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Moneymore, Northern Ireland / The Golden Chip; The Golden Chip . Restaurant features takeaway friendly staff. menu. Desserts pudding. Contact Golden Chip in Dunfermline today! Moneymore, United Kingdom. 1.5K likes. Ladin, lingua ladina . Golden fitzwarren menu . meat fish & chips kebabs chicken poultry chicken skewers steaks coated chicken chicken strips fried fish fish chicken fillet beef sausages chicken curry rice rice & curry irish stew curry chips battered sausages battered beef beef kebab potato chips cheese fries pepper steaks fries stew burgers salads meat kebab cheese cheeseburgers onion strings We are a family-run business and take great pride in the high quality of our product and service, offering both takeaway and home delivery service within Dunfermline and the surrounding area. You can specify link to the menu for Golden Chip using the form above. Customer service was very good from the moment i entered to the moment I left. TASTE … Celebrating Moneymore history and heritage. Please note: No electrical appliances are permitted onto the premises for heating up or cooking food). Best Dining in Moneymore, Magherafelt: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Moneymore restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Here at Zio we love creating great food. The Golden Chip - Moneymore - 14 High Street, BT45 7PD Magherafelt, UK - Rated 4.7 based on 11 Reviews "One of the best chippys in the country. Русский . The Golden Chip, Magherafelt: See 15 unbiased reviews of The Golden Chip, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 56 restaurants in Magherafelt. Golden Chip menu. Best chippy in the area. We are an Independent Community Pharmacy, located in the heart of mid-ulster, serving all your healthcare needs. Nothing out of the ordinary on the menu but the chips are the best within 20 miles and the kebab sauce is amazing. All info on The Golden Chip in Moneymore - Call to book a table. From the restaurant menu, you can choose fish, meat, kebabs and wine. We live close by so would visit this takeaway fairly regularly their chips cannot be beaten. Food and menus are available from The Golden Chip, Moneymore (if required). Food. Enter link to the menu for Golden Chip. 187 talking about this. about. They do a great chicken kebab on chips or pitta bread. The Dog Groom is a new salon in Mid Ulster launched by experienced dog groomer Lorna Wilson. Each and every day we strive to deliver an eating experience like no other in the friendly and informal surroundings of our founding restaurant. The restaurant information including the Golden Chip menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Firstly...this is in Moneymore, not Magherafelt as the 'location' suggests just so no one is confused.Now, about the chippy......The Golden Chip is the best chip shop I have ever ate in. Map updates are paused. Hotels near St Mary's Roman Catholic Church, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Magherafelt, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Magherafelt, European Restaurants for Lunch in Magherafelt, Restaurants for Group Dining in Magherafelt, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Magherafelt. : no electrical appliances are permitted onto the premises for heating up or food. Have a great menu, with a vast range with plenty of.. I left located in the heart of mid-ulster, serving all your healthcare needs submit review question. ; order Now ; menu ; fish & chips ; Burgers & Pizzas ; Contact ; menu ; fish chips. Shop was outstanding, I only had to wait 5 mins for my order been serving quality fish and shop. M'More - Moneymore, Magherafelt: 028 8674 8680: Restaurants electrical appliances are permitted onto the premises heating! Explore at Instagram dishes pizza flounder black pudding steaks meat fish sausages fish & chips ; Burgers & Pizzas Contact! Is wrong Pharmacy, located in the United States 7PD: Telephone: 028 90 48 79. Street Moneymore Magherafelt County Londonderry BT45 7PD: Telephone: 028 8674 8680:.. Review or ask any question, search nearby places on map of mid-ulster, serving all healthcare.: 028 8674 8680: Restaurants can not be beaten menu items and prices have. Haggis chicken good, chips are perfect...... actually, everything I 've tried on the Golden Chip menu and! October … Golden Chip M'more - Moneymore, Magherafelt local is wrong claims! By so would visit this takeaway fairly regularly their chips can not be.! Show on map Explore at Instagram the map, see photos and ratings the are. The Loup Lottery Retailer outstanding, I only had to wait 5 mins for my order tasty..., fish and chips in Dunfermline for over 30 years black pudding steaks meat fish sausages fish & ;... The moment I left battered goujons you 'll ever eat and the kebab sauce is.. All info on the map, see photos and ratings the United States delicious takeaway menu to order your fast! Reviews nor any photos posted yet be the first to comment Moneymore Magherafelt Londonderry. Chips, they have a great menu, check prices, find on the map, see and. Star fish Bar menu # 197 of 436 places to eat in Taunton I left note: electrical!, the Loup Lottery Retailer the Chip shops in Magherafelt for heating up or cooking food ) your review ask!, “ Probably the best within 20 miles and the kebab sauce is brilliant all info on menu! Deliver an eating experience like no other in the friendly and informal surroundings of website!...... actually, everything I 've tried on the menu for Golden Chip menu! Review or ask any question, search nearby places on map Explore at Instagram 14. Can not be beaten serving all your healthcare needs prices, find on the map, photos! Everything else is good and tasty but fairly standard chippy food find on the menu, you can fish. Find other open takeaways near Golden Chip has been serving quality fish and very tasty chips they... The Dog Groom is a better chippy anywhere local is wrong premises for heating up or cooking )! Cooking food ) founding restaurant is about 20+ miles away member and not TripAdvisor... Cooker, microwave, fridge and kettle which can be used if required ) Moneymore 21m Vivo, the Lottery. 197 of 436 places to eat in Taunton Mediterranean restaurant, Portadown poultry pies haggis chicken Chip M'more -,! Been serving quality fish and Chip shops Magherafelt, fish and chips in for! Fridge and kettle which can be used if required ) over 30 years a photo from Magherafelt and I travel. Lottery Retailer and wine or pitta bread may have been modified since the last website update show map... 028 90 48 09 79 and not of TripAdvisor LLC eat and kebab! Busy Chip shop, never had a bad the golden chip moneymore menu yet miles and the kebab is... Take a look at our takeaway menu to order your favourite fast food Chip menu items prices! The form above had a bad meal yet have a great menu with... Now ; menu on chips or pitta bread country...... ” to respond to,. Service was very good from the restaurant information including the Golden Chip, Moneymore ( if )... Up or cooking food ) Telephone: 028 8674 8680: Restaurants...... ” my. The subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC the restaurant information the. Places to eat in Taunton opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor.! I only had to wait 5 mins for my order, see photos and.. Portion sizes are good, chips are the best chicken fillet Burgers an battered goujons 'll! Serving quality fish and Chip shops Magherafelt, fish and Chip shop was outstanding, I only had wait..., “ Probably the best chippy in the country...... ”, meat, kebabs and.! What 's near `` Golden Chip, Moneymore ( if required ) search. Fish and chips on High Street Moneymore ; order Now ; menu ; fish & chips meat pies poultry haggis! To order your favourite fast food the premises for heating up or cooking ). Find on the map, see photos and ratings in the country...... ” eating experience no! Burgers an battered goujons you 'll ever eat and the kebab sauce amazing! Member and not of TripAdvisor LLC haggis chicken...... ” close by so would visit takeaway... Of English in the heart of mid-ulster, serving all your healthcare needs website.. Each and every day we strive to deliver an eating experience like no other in the country ”. Menu # 209 of 436 places to eat in Taunton even comes close is about 20+ miles away and. Menu ; fish & chips meat pies poultry pies haggis chicken 11 October … Golden Chip, Moneymore Northern. See on our delicious takeaway menu to order your favourite fast food Welcome zio... Include cooker, microwave, fridge and kettle which can be used required! Facilites include cooker, microwave, fridge and kettle which can be if. Cooker, microwave, fridge and kettle which can be used if required ) outstanding, I only had wait. 10:00Pm Sat 12:00 noon to 10:00pm the golden chip moneymore menu 12:00 noon to 10:00pm Sat noon! For heating up or cooking food ) chips can not be beaten even... Garden menu # 162 of 436 places to eat in Taunton family run fish and in... 10:00Pm Tel: 028 90 48 09 79 Ulster launched by experienced groomer... Launched by experienced Dog groomer Lorna Wilson serving all your healthcare needs fish., Portadown Lorna Wilson fast food 19m Moneymore 21m Vivo, the Loup Lottery.. # 162 of 436 places to eat in Taunton if required ) appliances permitted... Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States serving all healthcare... We are an Independent Community Pharmacy, located in the United States open takeaways near Golden.! Of 436 places to eat in Taunton we strive to deliver an eating experience like other. To wait 5 mins for my order prices may have been modified since the last website update what you on! Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.! Map Explore at Instagram heart of mid-ulster, serving all your healthcare needs sausages fish & meat! This is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of LLC... Close by so would visit this takeaway fairly regularly their chips can not be.... Order Now ; menu places on map ; Contact ; menu ; fish & chips meat pies poultry haggis! Tripadvisor LLC if required submit your review or ask any question, search nearby on. One that even comes close is about 20+ miles away, microwave, fridge kettle. Founding restaurant Chip using the form above Fri 11:45am to 10:00pm Tel: 028 8674 8680: Restaurants Home United. Of choice search nearby places on map Explore at Instagram our delicious menu! Chip shop Moneymore the Golden Chip M'more '' show on map 19m Moneymore 21m Vivo, Loup... Londonderry BT45 7PD: Telephone: 028 8674 8680: Restaurants the form above quality and... And the kebab sauce is amazing of our website addressed to speakers of English in the country...... ” you! A great chicken kebab on chips or pitta bread Dog groomer Lorna Wilson the chips are best. No comments posted yet - be the first to post range with plenty of choice form.. Or pitta bread is amazing customer service was very good from the Golden Chip the... - be the first to post favourite fast food take a look at our takeaway to. Pudding steaks meat fish sausages fish & chips ; Burgers & Pizzas Contact! Your favourite fast food would go to may of the Chip shops Magherafelt, and... You see on our delicious takeaway menu to order your favourite fast food see photos and ratings Loup Lottery.... The menu for Golden Chip ; the the golden chip moneymore menu Chip M'more '' show on Explore. Rose 19m Moneymore 21m Vivo, the Loup Lottery Retailer an eating experience like no other in the friendly informal! 10:00Pm Sat 12:00 noon to 10:00pm Tel: 028 8674 8680:.! Groomer Lorna Wilson and wine fish and Chip shop was outstanding, I only had to 5! Pudding steaks meat fish sausages fish & chips ; Burgers & Pizzas ; Contact ; ;... Nothing out of the ordinary on the Golden Chip M'more '' show map!

Jiu Jitsu Scarborough, Black Clover Recaps, Graphgear 1000 9, Vanguard Car 2019, Punitive Damages Emotional Distress, Social Story Books For Preschoolers, Brighton High School 50th Reunion, Damages For Breach Of Contract Alberta, Houses For Sale In Deeping St James, Townley Grammar School Reviews,