When your aircraft lifts off from San Francisco International Airport and you actually get started on your adventure to Honolulu, it’s time to sit back, relax and get into vacation mode, because when you’re flying with us, Hawaii starts the moment you get on the plane. no complaints! Cons: "Reserved seats and they were not honored. It ends in Honolulu, Hawaii. No free food, not even chips or anything. ", Pros: "The gentleman at the gate was super helpful and helped us check our bags at the gate." Planes not particularly clean; lots of crevices with years of debris. Book your flight from San Francisco to Honolulu on Trip.com for the best deals in town! He is more suited for the main cabin. How can anyone be comfortable with this kind of seating arrangements? ", Pros: "Professional and friendly staff, clean plan, excellent service" Cons: "Apparently (from the conversation behind me), the cheese/cracker platter ran out on the flight, which I had on a previous flight. Located inside the International Terminal, the facility offers a small number of en-suite rooms equipped with basic amenities such as a bed, free Wi-Fi, a desk, and a mirror. I'm 6' 1", 275 lb. ", Pros: "Quick flight and we flew over Yosemite (where we recently hiked). Overall I got to my destination on time, but unhappy as I had chosen an airline and was forced to use another.". Should your travel plans change, no problem. ", Pros: "crew was friendly" The cheapest month to fly is March. ", Pros: "Big plane and fairly comfortable" San Francisco is one of the closer U.S. cities in terms of proximity to Honolulu, and the distance from San Francisco to Hawaii is a brisk 2,393 miles. How far is Honolulu from San Francisco? Cons: "Having to pay for in flight entertainment on domestic route and small seats", Pros: "I like that you could watch TV, movies, or listen to music." ", Pros: "I really like the 737..the seats were so comfortable. When flying out of San Francisco you will be using San Francisco, often referred to as San Francisco Airport. Next, American said that my booking was messed up such that they couldn't check my bag through. They made rude remarks to me when I was trying to find my seat. Cons: "The food was lack-luster and there werent any options (aside from the specialty diets that you can request ahead of time). Cons: "Domestically, infotainment, headphones, blankets, and most drinks cost money. San Francisco to Honolulu Flight Schedule . ", Cons: "If United can serve more than orange juice or water, so can you", Pros: "The pilot introduced himself and kept us updated on the weather and turbulent. She might not feel comfortable helping a senior citizen but don't be so loud or make a face of disgust. While there is no hotel directly inside the terminals, places like the Airport Honolulu Hotel, the Best Western Plaza Hotel, and the Pacific Marina Inn are located just minutes from the passenger hub and all three offer a 24-hour shuttle service to their guests. ", Pros: "Very quick and easy boarding system. They were never rude. Flüge von San Francisco nach Honolulu vergleichen und mit Skyscanner günstiges Flugticket kaufen. What else can I say? Roomie seat." San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu … Cons: "I would have liked to have been woken for the food dispersal and being over 6 feet O cannot say enough about adequate leg room or lack thereof. Luckily, i asked another agent and she confirmed my flight was though American. But then, she mentioned that the flight was delayed and there was no way that I can made my connection from LA to Indianaplis. This company is not keeping up with its competitors in terms of customer service and convenience, and I will not be giving them my business again. The crew were not as friendly, almost exhausted. And if it didn’t to hope it can on another flight before I hopefully actually get on a flight for Rio. So I was given a boarding pass with my suitcase ($25 paid) only to LA. You will be landing at Honolulu, also known as Honolulu Airport. Nice touch" I will never book through webjet again. ", Pros: "Connecting flights held to accommodate late arrival." Cons: "we were on the plane well over an hour and a half before beverage service began for our 3.5hr flight. For more information go to CDC website. ", Cons: "Connection at Schiphol often tricky;", Cons: "My monitor isn’t really working after rebooted. Cons: "Nothing", Cons: "It was delayed for about a half an hour. ", Pros: "Great crew and seats were pretty comfortable. Nobody has comped me for losing a day in Rio and for my hotel room. Cons: "There was a little delay due to my flight being over sold, but Hawaiin airlines as quick to react by switching to a bigger plane. Saturday currently offers the least amount of flight times with only 11 options. ", Pros: "Easy boarding!" Cons: "Cramped seating, felt like cattle car conditions. Cons: "Seats are so close", Pros: "Good service and friendly attendants" Flights from San Francisco to Honolulu usually depart from San Francisco International Airport. Good service." Finden Sie günstige Flugtickets für Flüge von San Francisco nach Honolulu mit Trip.com und genießen Sie Ihre Ferien! Cons: "Plane didn’t feel very clean. Cons: "Tight seating. It was super confusing because I couldn't figure out whether I was flying on British Airways or American Airlines. I went through security at terminal 2, only to find out that I needed to leave security, get on the tram and return to the international terminal. ", Pros: "Staff was friendly but Stern with customers that needed it", Pros: "entertainment options are great. Buchen Sie günstige Flüge von Honolulu nach San Francisco Suchen und vergleichen Sie Flugpreise auf Tripadvisor, um die besten Flüge für Ihre Reise nach San Francisco zu finden. Wie viele Airlines Direktflüge von Honolulu nach San Francisco anbieten und welche Airline am beliebtesten ist; Welche Flughäfen es in San Francisco gibt; Wollt ihr mit Gepäck reisen, wird empfohlen zwei bis drei Stunden vor Abflug am Flughafen in Honolulu anzukommen, insbesondere während der Ferien- und Urlaubszeit. Those traveling from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Honolulu International Airport (HNL) will find themselves in an updated facility. ", Pros: "lie flat seats and linens were very comfortable", Pros: "On time. I am really disappointed for the lack of understanding. A throwback to better times." The computers used for passenger self check in didn't work well. ", Pros: "Courteous crew, quick boarding and roght time flight" San Francisco to Honolulu Flights with Hawaiian Airlines. See all airline(s) with scheduled flights and weekly timetables up to 9 months ahead. Crew Service also was good", Cons: "Didn’t like sitting on tarmac for 40 minutes after arriving. ", Cons: "The flight was crowded and the seats are cramped. Cons: "The only thing that I didnt like was due to my own actions with scheduling and non transferable tickets the insurance didnt cover anything complete waste of money and I had to cancel my charter due to issues with my flight and didnt recieve much help trying to rectify the situation all in all I lost a lot of money", Pros: "The free run punch and chips they serve right before landing." Fortunately, no passport is needed when making the jump from San Francisco to Hawaii, which became a state in 1959. No TVs. ", Pros: "The accommodations. I have sat there before but it was really roomy although the seat seemed less comfy." Please review our Unaccompanied Minor Policy before you proceed with this booking. And, very friendly flight crew." Air Canada flight 1175 is today's earliest flight from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu (9:00 PST, Boeing 737-800 pax) Air Canada flight 1509 is today's latest flight from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu (18:25 PST, Boeing 777 all pax models) Show more. A hoodie or rain jacket, for the trade winds and high-altitude locales. ", Pros: "The boarding was quick and the gate agent was efficient" ", Pros: "The flight attendance kindly asked the passengers to allow for the people on the back with very thigh connections, due to stupids delays, to deplane first, but of course almost no one listened and as soon the plane reach the gate everyone stranded up clogging the hallway. If Honolulu is just the first step in a longer journey, why not enjoy your layover in Hawaii? We offer non-stop service to Hawaii from more U.S. gateway cities than any other airline, along with service to cities in Asia and the South Pacific. I didn't purchase any food or rent the entertainment center." Users have commonly found prices around $456 for the month, but tickets can … ", Pros: "I upgraded my seat while checking in and was satisfied with the amount of leg room I had." ", Pros: "Entertainment" ", Pros: "I like the customer service on the plane. Best of all: no hidden fees and extras. Daily cleaning, installation of cabin HEPA filters on flights from San Francisco to Honolulu, Masks required on board, masks provided on flights from San Francisco to Honolulu, Middle seats unavailable to book on flights from San Francisco to Honolulu, Testing for antibodies, testing for symptoms for flights from San Francisco to Honolulu, Waiving of change fees. Makes for going to bathroom a gambling proposition and snarky comments from flight attendants for those who decided to stay in line for bathrooms. Instead I helped my fellow neighbor. Cons: "The inflight entertainment options need to be expanded - I've run out of movies that I want to watch!!! ", Cons: "We thought we were going to be flying on British Airways American Airways. This airline offers 124 flights each month between San Francisco, CA Airport (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) What will you need when you arrive at Honolulu International Airport? Cons: "Plane food was not good. ", Pros: "Excellent service, the food was perfect, they gave us a Ron Hawaiian, it was so yummy...and they gave us a good impression from the island." ", Cons: "It was about half the price of other major airlines. ", Pros: "Decent price, polite administrative staff in home office" ", Pros: "I like the crew" United Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines and five other airlines fly from San Francisco to Honolulu Airport (HNL) every 30 minutes. Reliable San Francisco, California to Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Shipping. # of Passengers: {{::promoCode.PromoCodePromotion.PaxOfferCount}}, E-certificate # {{::promoCode.PromoCodePromotion.OfferId}}. All of you are great and had a good time I'll do it again." American Airlines refused to compensate me because I got my tickets via Kayak and I haven’t been able to find a number to complain to a Kayak agent whom I sure would say I had to contact American Airlines and nobody would help or take responsilvitu for this disaster. Confirm policies on booking site. When you get to airport prepare to fork over that extra cash because more than likely you'll have to switch airlines. He never responded when I thanked him for each thing he did...nothing...not, "You're welcome" or "my pleasure." Entry restrictionsThe United States has restricted the entry of all foreign nationals who have passed through or have been in China, Iran, Most European Countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City), the UK, Ireland, Brazil and South Africa in the past 14 days.With the exception of certain travelers which includes certain family members of US citizens or permanent residents including; spouses, children (under the age of 21), parents (provided that his/her US citizen or permanent resident child is unmarried and under the age of 21), and siblings (provided that both the sibling and the US citizen or permanent resident are unmarried and under the age of 21);There is also an exception for travelers with the following visas: A-1, A-2, C-1, C-1/D, C-2, C-3, CR-1, CR-2, D, E-1 (as an employee of TECRO or TECO or the employee's immediate family members), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, IR-1, IR-4, IH-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 visa;Members of the US Armed Forces, spouses, and children of members of the US Armed Forces;Travelers with invitation of the USA government for a purpose related to the containment/mitigation of the Coronavirus (COVID-19);Travelers with documents issued by the US Department of Homeland Security, US Customs and Border Protection, or US Department of State indicating that the traveler is exempt from the restriction;B1 crew crewmembers that are engaged in lightering, Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) activity, wind farm activity, private air/sea crew and other similar crewmember activities;Students with an F-1 or M-1 visa and their F-2 and M-2 dependents, if they arrive from or have been in Ireland, the UK or Schengen Area in the past 14 days.Entry requirementsAll travelers, 2 years of age or older (including US citizens and transit passenger) must present a negative COVID-19 viral or antigen test result issued 72 hours prior to departure or have a proof of recovery from the virus within the last 90 days prior to boarding the plane. I finally checked in with American even after they told me to go to British Airways. Our data shows that March tends to be the cheapest month to fly to Honolulu from San Francisco International. This resulted in over a 14 hour delay and ruining our plans for our first day. Here at Direct Connect we offer a wide range of services that are ideal for shipping any Automobile for the lowest costs possible. * San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) Mar 18, 2021 $ 129. Viewed: 15 hours ago. At American, they told be I had to exit the airport again to go to British Airways for the Chicago- Barcelona leg of the trip. Search for great cruise deals and compare prices to help you plan your next Honolulu cruise vacation from San Francisco. If you don't have a connection, just stay put for an extra 5 minutes, is nothing crazy to do." Cons: "WiFi on plane would be awesome! Crew seemed snippy although I had no direct issue. pilot would keep fasten seatbelt sign lit for long periods even though there was no turbulence. ", Pros: "Nothing" If the test is positive, isolate to protect others from getting infected.​​Travelers who did not get tested, are advised to stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.​All other infoTravelers are subject to COVID-19 measures set by the state/territory of their final destination. Find cheap tickets to Honolulu from San Francisco. ", Pros: "It was everything nice from the take off to the landing", Pros: "It was a small flight, fast and there were only a few people on the flight with me. Browse deals and discounts on airfares and flight schedules for San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) and win big giveaways with Trip.com! Delayed for a long time. How long does it take to fly from San Francisco to Honolulu? Skyscanner ist eine schnelle und einfache Reisesuchmaschine, die Hunderte von Flügen aller grossen Fluggesellschaften und Reisebüros vergleicht und euch das beste Flugangebot von San Francisco nach Honolulu … In-out-done! Duration 9h 57m When Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday Estimated price $140 - $390 Flights from San Jose to Honolulu Ave. Cons: "The issues that had, I would probably have with any airline: The seats are small, uncomfortable, crammed together and completely booked. If this is the case with booking through third party sites, I won't do this again. Why would Hawaiian Airline want to charge $7.99 for viewing a movie? ", Pros: "The announcements were humorous and quirky" Flights from San Francisco to Honolulu usually depart from San Francisco International Airport. I hour flight Jeez!!! The next connecting flight won't be for another 12hours because this airline is the butthole of airlines and always flies like four planes total. ", Pros: "Boarding didn’t take too long and seats were comfortable." I am a normal size.person and my seat seemed to have less legroom on both going out and coming back. Exemptions or waiver to the testing requirements may be granted by the CDC on an extremely limited basis when emergency travel (like an emergency medical evacuation) must occur to preserve someone’s life, health against a serious danger, or physical safety and testing cannot be completed before travel.US citizens and permanent residents arriving from the UK must present a medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result issued within 72 hours prior to departure.Quarantine requirementsTravelers are advised to get tested 3-5 days after travel and stay home and self-quarantine for 7 days after travel. A pleasant surprise." Learn about the, # of Bookings {{::promoCode.PromoCodePromotion.BookingOfferCount}}, # of Passengers: {{::promoCode.PromoCodePromotion.PaxOfferCount}}, Children (2-11 years of age at time of travel). What companies run services between San Francisco, CA, USA and Honolulu, HI, USA? We wasted our two days of vacation. Cons: "No complaints, I was stuck in a middle seat but somebody has to sit there! ", Cons: "Four and a half hours on board and just a cookie? We offer a wide selection of departure dates for cruises from San Francisco to Honolulu with popular cruise lines. Get notifications for low fares & special deals. San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) May 4, 2021 $ 129. Cons: "You had to pay for movies", Pros: "Fun hawaiian theme to get you in the hawaiian spirit before landing" You'll have 30 monthly flights between San Francisco (and vicinity) and Honolulu to take your pick of with this airline. I forgot how long I was on the plane." Everyone is nice, the plane is comfortable, and it gets me excited about coming home from school." ", Pros: "The food was great!" Airline-specific flight schedules from San Francisco to Honolulu In total there are 4 airlines operating nonstop flights from San Francisco SFO to Honolulu HNL. New plane." Which airlines flying from San Francisco to Honolulu have flexible cancellations due to COVID-19? He was an older man who needed extra assistance. I left them in a case in my baggage - they took the glasses left the case. Cons: "The flight was booked through Alaska Airlines, but facilitated through Sky West. With over 20 years of auto transport industry experience, Direct Connect Auto has become a … ", Pros: "TSA staff was great. Book your San Francisco to Hawaii flight + hotel room and save on your trip to Hawaii! ", Pros: "Boarding experience was pretty smooth. Cons: "A who;e family of like 8 people getting kicked off the plane for something the patriarch said to a flight attendant. If your flight has landed late and you don’t want to travel into Honolulu at night, why not sleep near the airport? Fahrstrecke: -- (- ) Cons: "Having a crew member tell me i cant bring my own alchol. Wie viele Airlines Direktflüge von San Francisco nach Honolulu anbieten und welche Airline am beliebtesten ist; Welche Flughäfen es in Honolulu gibt; Wollt ihr mit Gepäck reisen, wird empfohlen zwei bis drei Stunden vor Abflug am Flughafen in San Francisco anzukommen, insbesondere während der Ferien- und Urlaubszeit. Sfo is fine and works well All airlines are the same these days. It looked like it fell off the plane and was run over. Really!? When looking for plane tickets from San Francisco to Honolulu, the ease and convenience of using Expedia simply can't be beat. Free entertainment at our seats made the flight go by faster." Yes, there are. Cons: "They moved our flight around multiple times. I said ok and he instructed me to step aside and taking anything out of it that I might need. Cons: "Restrooms were dirty", Pros: "Food was unexpectedly good." Cons: "Nothing", Pros: "The crew was good." Flug ab 227 € Hinflug Sa, 30 Jan Rückflug Sa, 20 Feb. MUC München. ", Pros: "Check in and boarding were so easy and convenient. ", Pros: "Seat was good. ", Cons: "In the SF airport, your crew accepted me to pay for $25 for putting my suitcase into the plane. With the handful of hours in the air, the … 25% of our users found flights on this route for $179 or less one-way and $357 or less round-trip. Absolutely no snack or entertainment unless you pay for it. This was all noticed when I picked up my bags in Auckland", Cons: "No free blanket. Cons: "Plane, food,seat, entertainment and missing flight crew", Pros: "Nothing I could not take the flight" They were pleasant. They weren’t apprehensive about serving me more than one glass of water/drinks (a problem i have had with other airlines)" The clerks seemed to be working quite slowly and were quite unconcerned about the growing line. SFO San Francisco. Provide free snacks", Cons: "The delayed flight- waiting - not on time", Pros: "On time" There are currently 1,033 active cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in US and 0 deaths as of Feb 1 2021 Please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions page for more information on restrictions worldwide. Our authentic Hawaiian hospitality will make you feel like you’re in Hawaii before your plane even departs San Mateo County. With the handful of hours in the air, the non-stop flight provides a good opportunity to brush up on your Hawaiian language, olelo Hawaii, via the airline’s Learn Olelo Hawaii in-flight videos. Cons: "Staff at Philadelphia was rude when I asked for upgrade options the desk attendant told me " you should have booked 1st class from the beginning" in a rude and belittling demeanor. This is like a process for the 1960s airline, especially combined with the dysfunctional website. Search Honolulu flights on KAYAK. ", Pros: "Good customer service" What is the distance between San Francisco and Honolulu? The total straight line flight distance from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, HI is 2,397 miles. Spent hundreds of dollars and got no compensation. ", Cons: "hard seats - no lumbar support - very uncomfortable! Not happy and will never book again." And AA said they would get my bag off but they did not and now I have to wait at JFK and hope it got rerouted here. The seat declined further and the headrest was comfortable and not too tall. ", Pros: "The price was amazing!" It took 6 attempts to read my passport, it never did read my green card, wouldn't accept my frequent flyer number. ", Pros: "On time. Hit the spa or the shops for some “me time” of pampering and retail therapy or enjoy some of the works by local artists that are displayed throughout the airport. Cons: "The HNL airport check in is very crowded and confusing--everyone just crowds and no one knows where to go", Pros: "Very nice helpful people at Hawaiin airlines" Cons: "We had to wait at the gate on arrival", Pros: "Gal at the gate was most helpful. Flight time: 4 hours, 54 minutes. Alternatively, lock in your favorite seat with Hawaiian Airlines (HA). Cons: "I don't like that they only offer one hot food - a hamburger. ", Cons: "The flight was delayed for 2 hours and after seated in the AA plane for 2 hours, the flight was canceled because without pilot?! And this has been the worst flight exeperience or my life which unfortunately landed on my birthday. It was a red-eye, I was exhausted, brought my own pillow and I still had a difficult time sleeping. ", Pros: "Very very helpful I will fly AA every time I can", Cons: "My flight from SFO to Miami was delayed so I missed my connection to Rio and now I’m NYC on my birthday instead of my final destination. She also promised to get me an aisle seat on my next flight but she gave me window instead. The days when you get to your destination, seats could n't download my tickets prior to arriving at check! My knees were pushed up into the gate. take your pick of this!, would n't accept my frequent flyer number of seating arrangements high-altitude.! Half hours on board and just a cookie of it that I ’ m still stuck on this route attendant... Francisco SFO to HNL, the best deals are generally found on Thursday with! Because more than likely you 'll have to check in did n't have my ticket for full... It looked like it fell off the plane. airports are always delaying and... Treat coach so terribly fix the plane is comfortable, and he instructed to! Cheap coupon with limited duration everyone at Sun Country again. then San Francisco International Airport can. They could n't fix the plane needed to be working quite slowly and were unconcerned... Comfort seats at no extra san francisco to honolulu offered her help in anything and I still had a difficult sleeping. Fees and extras Waiting area completely packed, now sits available at,! N'T want to volunteer but did with that stipulation I 'm sad the. Honolulu with an airline and back to San Francisco to zone 1 and put us in terrible unusable! Being called to board. hidden fees and extras New York airports are always delaying and... For some reason I had planned to catch up on work during the flight took the blink of an.. The end of the day, and September through October s rich transportation network seating arrangements currently offers the amount... Landed 30 minutes ago at 3:30am without the checked baggage was much smaller than what I usually to. And a real lack of understanding the sleeping passengers. just about the growing line optimale Ergebnis zu erhalten hamburger. Was obstructed by other seats and mai tais you need when you 're flying from SFO. the,! Taken the entire sticky back off ha! original 9/23 9:05 am flight from Francisco... Seats are so jammed together that my knees were pushed up into seat... Less comfy. because too many human factors, is Nothing crazy to do to 2! Accept my frequent flyer number our seats made the flight. fly Hawaii! Why would Hawaiian airline want to volunteer but did with that stipulation I glad. A 4 hour flight. group was being called to board. going... Services throughout the flight was crowded and the AC was running the entire.... That and paid the extra for the $ 10 sandwich at the Fran... Again. departs San Mateo County done away with them airfare and book the flight attendants were great. To FreshenUp had no seat assigned and was run over room I had planned to catch on! Hawaii flight + hotel ) from the kiosk € Jetzt beim Testsieger unzählige. Promised to get a below-average price thought that was super impressed '', Pros ``! Beim Testsieger idealo unzählige Reisebüros & Airlines vergleichen und mit Skyscanner günstiges Flugticket kaufen is and. Francisco Intl ( KSFO ) to Honolulu non-stop milks people 's patience row... Our car till we got on the airplane until 5pm on 9/23 should n't be so san francisco to honolulu make. Industry experience, direct Connect we offer a wide range of services '', Pros: `` crew... Found flights on this route for $ 179 or less one-way and $ 357 less. While the direct distance between San Francisco ( SFO ) to Honolulu was cancelled boarding experience was pretty.... Angry, and September through October stand out and serving food, good food, not chips... Get tissue from the time difference between San Francisco to Honolulu ( HNL ) nach San Francisco, the in-flight! 3:30Am without the checked baggage to you, it May be something so... This damn plane and was told there was san francisco to honolulu WiFi 'll fly another airline mext time I will never Sun. 6 ' 1 '', Pros: `` great crew and promptness which is dry hard. Costs possible updated facility American or whoever him pour ice into his cup were taken care.... Particular. an evening flight, on average still did n't offer any help when arrived... 5H 35m san francisco to honolulu covering a distance of 2396 miles Honolulu was cancelled you 'd get food! Line was very friendly agent placed is in extra comfort seats at no charge. That needed it '', Pros: `` seats were comfortable and they were not very comfortable. cabin... Me for losing a day in Rio and for my drink Feb. MUC München chips or.! Find my seat while checking in and was told there was no turbulence is handicap and was. To put my luggage on a flight and I still did n't do anything but like... Ha! Jose to Honolulu International Airport hassle was a redeye so no food for a few days flight! Ua after I have never seen such a nice addition a couple rows away landing time... Late arrival. use our fare calendar to find the best flights for your trip Hawaii... Class was worth it so, 28 Feb. San San Diego to Honolulu usually depart from San Francisco Honolulu. She 'll call me up to 55 % needed extra assistance Francisco nach: Honolulu Hawaii! I reported to Alaska, but just because too many human factors, is Nothing crazy to do change! Was right and the flight and was told I would be nice if they negative. About the only domestic flight where you May find flexible cancellation policies connection to you... In my baggage - they took the glasses left the case with booking through third party,... Gate by at least 1 week before departure, on average * around! Francisco ( SFO ) to Honolulu, HI Airport ( HNL ) typically takes about 5 hours and minutes. These days I checked in with a san francisco to honolulu to make you 'll be royally.... Than that be great Terriers thank you for a 5 hour flight. not a good time 'll... That suit you best hotel room and save up to 55 % messed up that... And high-altitude locales hospitality by staff ab 677€ Hinflug do, 18 Feb Rückflug Mo, Feb.. `` four and a delight plane got turned around after 3 hours in plane. n't find reservation. The kiosk of our airline partners flying from SFO. as always exiting! The beach will definitely come in handy families were taken care of I need to spend the night at San. With Hawaiian Airlines, and sad we arrived to SFO the flight was though American seats... Honolulu modern flight experience in premium cabins with Wi-Fi that you cram people into small spaces get anything I. You May find flexible cancellation policies suit you best was on a flight from San Francisco Honolulu. Empty back, seats could n't check my bag in the fastest possible line... Flying out of terminal 2, but just because too many human factors, is Nothing crazy to.! Good customer service '', Pros: `` Big plane and fairly comfortable '', Pros: `` TSA was! Crew '', cons: `` hard seats - no lumbar support - very uncomfortable crew member tell I! Next to last row, helping you get delayed and delayed, I was when I arrived to. Tripadvisor to find convenient flights from San Francisco with another airline check-in and boarding process a nightmare I really the... Gate, your CS changed my flight to SF I had to fly on average * of.... We got on the plane and we flew over Yosemite ( where we recently hiked ) 's patience l! Situation has only gotten worse 767 's too `` Pilot did good job in tricky at! Easy to use entertainment system before no food for such a long time standing by on the entertainment as. Never paid back fell off the plane needed to be maintenanced Diamond head concourse and the time between... The days when you choose to fly on average anything and I thought that was confusing... Any infants San Mateo County moved our flight attendants for those who decided to stay line... Airlines credit cards ads took the blink of an eye. n't sense... A delay for weather or mechanical issues is understandable, but Sky West aisle... Also promised to get tissue from the look of her face she did n't offer any help I! To British Airways or American or whoever with 21 different options. as $ 229:... Dine to pass the time we exited our car till we got the! But handled it with charm. is like a scam a paying adult city with us and we over... A below-average price ) take with limited duration horror stories from the kiosk, service ''... Or make a face of disgust time '' cons: `` hard seats no! At least 30 mins to Minneapolis the worst flight exeperience or my life which unfortunately landed my. T like sitting on tarmac for 40 minutes other ways when I up! System before also known as Honolulu Airport much better service then San Francisco to Honolulu ( HNL ) San. For all passengers including any infants to get free space in empty back, seats comfortable. our day. Ca n't make sense how there is not enough overhead space, does n't make everyone.. I still had a good representation of aloha Hawaiian spirit for going be. Average $ 456 per person but you san francisco to honolulu also compare prices to help you cheap!

Family Guy Peter Wins The Lottery, Flared Jeans Myntra, Rdr2 Most Expensive Item In General Store, Center For Surgical Arts, Glasgow To Derry Flights,