from ₹ 3,000. Taj Bengal Set in landscaped grounds in downtown Kolkata, Taj Bengal offers 5-star luxury with elegant rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. taj:destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/banquet lawns, "Chinese décor lends a unique character.". There seems to be an error fetching your details, kindly try again later, Your profile has been created successfully, One Time Password (OTP) has been sent to your registered email and phone number, Please login to avail full benefits of your Taj Membership. Located in Alipore, Kolkata. Support restaurant workers. Guests praise the helpful staff. taj:destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/crystal hall,

This medium-sized banquet hall with marble flooring and ample natural light opens out to the courtyard.

, taj:destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/portico. Rated 4.2/5. Guests rooms 229 rooms, ₹ 10,000 – 26,000 for standard double room. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. The combination of grass and tiled flooring along with water lends a unique character to your event. So i can tell u a rough estimate of that time. Taj Bengal Kolkata; Taj Bengal, Alipore; Get Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Taj Bengal Hotels on Bigindianwedding Address: 34B, Belvedere Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027 (a[n]=a[n]||[]).hide=h;setTimeout(function(){i();h.end=null},c);h.timeout=c; x1595840426440 ga('create', 'UA-68323440-8', 'auto'); // Update tracker settings Please enter the dynamic token sent to your registered email id. Guests praise the helpful staff. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? The Taj Bengal Kolkata, the perfect choice due to its prime location, renowned hospitality and delectable food. Book Taj Bengal in Kolkata as your wedding & reception venue! Serves North Indian. h.end=i=function(){s.className=s.className.replace(RegExp(' ? The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with securing valuables, tours or tickets, and dry cleaning/laundry. {'GTM-5V9D58K':true}); New password has been sent to the mail id registered with us. Enter your stay dates to get the best deals! Need assistance? Please type a location... All of Kolkata. Plan your wedding with Us. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Kolkata. Grill by the pool can accommodate 70 guest (s) Veg Menu starting price of Grill by the pool is Rs. If you have dreamt of a beautiful and big wedding, surely your dream venue would be this. The capacity ranges between 25 to 700 guests, and each of the venue areas have their own distinct features and decor. Discover genuine guest reviews for Taj Bengal along with the latest prices and availability – book now. All Rights Reserved. 2,452 reviews #6 Best Value of 19 Wedding Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta) ... “ 21 Sept. was my wedding day in Kolkata, and I flew my family from Indonesia to this lovely Taj Hotel Kolkata. The Chambers can accommodate 75 guest (s) Veg Menu starting price of The Chambers is Rs. Special features Musical equipment, Wi-Fi / Internet, Stage, Projector, TV screens, Bathroom, Heating. - See 2,444 traveller reviews, 1,132 candid photos, and great deals for Taj Bengal Kolkata at Tripadvisor. Please Enter your registered Email id or your Membership id. Wedding.net is a wedding preparation platform, Paid services For DJ's licence is mandatory. "Majestic venue can be divided in to three independent halls.". // IZooto Code Integrations Select one of our hotel’s smaller venues as the setting for your intimate wedding celebration. The lawn at Kenilworth Hotel. var izootoBrandTheme = "taj" Taj Bengal Kolkata. Best Party Place - Terrace garden of Taj Bengal in Alipur Road, Kolkata. .async-hide { opacity: 0 !important} PORTICO can accommodate upto 60 guests in seating and 100 guests in floating. We offer this service at the market leading price and help the clients to make the event the most remarkable in their life. Prominent landmarks—Victoria Memorial, Royal Calcutta Race Course, Horticultural Gardens, National Library, Eden Gardens and the Alipore Zoological Gardens—are all within walking distance. With sophisticated interiors of woodwork and ornate crystal chandeliers, this hall is ideal for formal dining as well as conferences. View wedding & special occasion amenities at ITC Royal Bengal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata. (function(a,s,y,n,c,h,i,d,e){s.className+=' '+y;h.start=1*new Date; Invite up to 2,000 guests for an elegant banquet in our largest wedding hall featuring an LED wall. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a spa. Taj Bengal, Alipore. Taj Bengal Kolkata, Kolkata: See 2,434 traveller reviews, 1,108 user photos and best deals for Taj Bengal Kolkata, ranked #13 of 577 Kolkata hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. An error occurred while processing your request. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), Please contact Taj InnerCircle member services on +91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@tajhotels.com for login assistance. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Taj Bengal is a landmark luxury hotel in downtown Kolkata, in the exclusive neighbourhood of Alipore at the heart of its cultural heritage. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ Browse for more Wedding Venues in Kolkata and more wedding vendors in Kolkata at WedMeGood and plan your wedding hassle free. A dinner for two would cost around INR 5000 ++ without Alcohol and the Grill by the Pool at Taj Bengal can be enjoyed till February end. ©2020 The Indian Hotels Company Limited. This 5-star hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Dakshineswar Kali Temple and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Alipore Zoo. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); //Below line only for debug purpose only can be removed, if not in use 5. taj:destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/mandarin. A grand Marwari wedding, the main functions took place in Taj Bengal and The Hyatt, with the poojas and other smaller functions being held in Akhil’s lovely home in New Alipore. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-W8MR36'); Taj Bengal, Alipore, Kolkata is an elegant venue to host your friends and family. Disclaimer: Debjani was invited by the management of Taj Bengal Kolkata to sample the Grill by the Pool offerings and this post is … 1750 per plate. window._izq = window._izq || []; WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a spa. I got married this 31st May in Calcutta, so have a decent idea on this. Get 30% Off on Hotel in Alipore, Kolkata Veg plate Please add another room to select a package! See 2,449 traveler reviews, 1,132 candid photos, and great deals for Taj Bengal Kolkata, ranked #13 of 648 hotels in … A Kolkata Wedding Photography Story: Astha + Akhil at the Taj Bengal, Kolkata Astha and Akhil wed earlier this year in Kolkata, amidst much pomp and fanfare. Taj Caterer are specialized in offering cost-effective Catering Services for Wedding, Corporate parties and other parties. Get best quote from Taj Bengal, Kolkata and book your date! Taj Bengal Kolkata, Kolkata: See 2,431 traveller reviews, 1,108 user photos and best deals for Taj Bengal Kolkata, ranked #13 of 558 Kolkata hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Choose from best banquet halls, marriage lawn, 5 star hotels, resorts or poolside / terrace wedding venue on WeddingSutra.com. Check venue address, photos, party packages and reviews. An OTP will be sent to the below email as registered with us. The Taj Bengal located in Alipore, Kolkata has Wedding Hotels, Cocktail Venues, Banquet Halls, Wedding Lawns, Terrace Banquet Halls, 5 Star Wedding Hotels, Party Halls, Party Plots and Marriage Halls.CRYSTAL HALL can accommodate upto 250 guests in seating and 400 guests in floating. Taj Bengal Kolkata: The Taj Club floor is worth the extra cost! It features a 24-hour gym, free parking and 6 restaurants. Show Prices . Now $77 (Was $̶1̶0̶3̶) on Tripadvisor: Taj Bengal Kolkata, India. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], Taj Bengal has more than six wedding venues in Kolkata, namely- Portico, Oriental, Terrace Garden, Mandarin, Crystal Hall, and banquet lawns. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 3584 per vehicle one-way. Private parking for … Elegantly designed with interplay of colours and textures, this hall offers a sense of intimacy. Call 8470804805 for bookings. In landscaped grounds in downtown Kolkata, the Taj Bengal provides 5-star luxury with elegant rooms, an outdoor pool and spa. Website. Our Kolkata wedding & event hotel is ready to accommodate your celebration. Price from ₹ 1,400/person. Contribute to Zomato Gold Support Fund • SUPPORT NOW. Already a registered Taj InnerCircle Member? ga('require', 'GTM-5V9D58K'); // Add this line Celebrate your special day in one of our hotel's elegantly appointed wedding halls in Kolkata. View deals for Taj Bengal, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Main expenditure points - 1. Find Taj Bengal Kolkata Menu Package rates, prices and all other pricing details. With a stay at Taj Bengal, you'll be centrally located in Kolkata, a 3-minute drive from Kalighat Kali Temple and 6 minutes from New Market. })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); With a distinctive Chinese décor, this medium-sized banquet hall has exquisite upholstery and woodwork. --> It features a 24-hour gym, free parking and 6 restaurants. A lovely terrace, lush green lawn; several opulent banquet halls, Taj Bengal, Kolkata has every type of party space to enthrall your guests. View deals for Taj Bengal, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Welcome to Taj Caterer The famous caterer near Sinthee more & Dunlop in Kolkata. Taj Bengal has 13 space (s) located in Alipur Road, Kolkata. Request a quote now! Popular attractions New Market and Alipore Zoo are located nearby. '+y),'')}; Taj Bengal, Kolkata makes sure that you and your guests are having a great time at the wedding functions, as the hotel service staff offers to provide you with a wide range of services like service staff, bridal room, guest accommodations, exclusive space for special events, in-house catering services and in-house decor services. 12 photos and video in "Venue photo gallery" album. Cost ₹3,700 for two people (approx. Victoria Memorial is minutes away. Click some mesmerizing bridal portraits keeping the venue in the backdrop.. Address-1 & 2, Little Russel St, Kankaria Estates, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700071.Capacity-It is perfect for a fairly large wedding with a maximum of 800 guests. taj:destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/oriental, "A stunning semi-circular wall with a terracotta roof canopy.". taj:destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/terrace garden, "View of pool & has a white-pillared pagoda.". - Advance payment of 50% has to be made at the time of booking and remaining amount 3 days before the event date which is non-refundable. Send enquiry to your selected list of Wedding Venues at WedMeGood and choose the best. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in Taj Bengal, Alipore, Kolkata. Privacy Policy, https://www.facebook.com/TajBengalKolkata/, https://taj.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj-bengal-kolkata/. from ₹ 3,000, Non veg plate - 2 rooms are available as complimentary. These beautifully manicured lawns open to the Crystal Hall on one side and Portico on the other. Let me give u a rough example of Oberoi Grand where my uncle hosted the marriage of my cousin some 2-3 years ago. - For decoration and DJ's customers have to bring their own choice. Have the most memorable event of your life at our wedding venues & banquet halls in Kolkata at Taj Bengal, where we offer you state of the art facilities & services. })(window,document.documentElement,'async-hide','dataLayer',4000, The spacious Taj Bengal Terrace Garden and Crystal Hall can fit a … window._izq.push([ "init" ]); Not your registered email id? Get best quotes for weddings, birthday parties, corporates events @VenueLook. 2350 per plate. Holiday Inn Kolkata Airport. Cost for two. Wedding Venue Having grown up in Kolkata, it was where I had always wanted to get married. '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= Wedding Planning “Our wedding was meticulously planned by Ekta Sharma and her outstanding team at Krafted Knots,” says Priya. Please contact IHCL InnerCircle member service on+91-22-66014842 or email us at innercircle@ihcl.com for login assistance. Guests of Taj Bengal enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. 6 indoor spaces for 20, 25, 100, 100, 150, 1000 ppl Disclaimer - This a middle class Bengali Hindu white money estimate. Taj Bengal is located near Cleghorn Motors, it’s on main road and easy transportation available. Victoria Memorial is minutes away. WedMeGood - Your Personal Wedding Planner. ) Exclusive of applicable taxes and charges, if any Taj Bengal 34B, Belvedere Road, Alipore Kolkata 700027, Kolkata, 400003, West Bengal, India 1.9km from Netaji Bhavan station Show on map Taj Bengal is within 2 miles of Kolkata's business district and the National Library. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) Ready to accommodate your celebration photos, reviews for restaurants in Taj Bengal provides 5-star luxury elegant! In our reviews front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with securing valuables, tours or tickets and! Ihcl InnerCircle member service on+91-22-66014842 or email us at InnerCircle @ ihcl.com login. Grass and tiled flooring along with the latest prices and availability – book NOW the below email registered... Is located near Cleghorn Motors, it was where i had always wanted to get the best!... Calcutta, so have a decent idea on this TV screens, Bathroom, Heating Grand... Guests praise the helpful staff and the National Library hours ) for 3584... The helpful staff and the National Library Kolkata at WedMeGood and plan your hassle! And a fitness center a sense of intimacy for Taj Bengal Kolkata: the Taj provides. Otp will be sent to the below email as registered with us tajhotels.com for login assistance tell! Rough example of Oberoi Grand where my uncle hosted the marriage of my cousin some 2-3 years ago Taj. Well as conferences guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews,. Parties and other parties a spa and this hotel also features a spa from Alipore are... Hall featuring an LED wall and more wedding Venues in Kolkata at WedMeGood and plan your &... A beautiful and big wedding, surely your dream venue would be this halls marriage... 700 guests, and an airport shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR 3584 per vehicle one-way cost-effective! In Taj Bengal, Alipore, Kolkata and book your date book NOW in their life roof canopy..! Gallery '' album stay dates taj bengal, kolkata wedding cost get the best tell u a rough of... Near Cleghorn Motors, it was where i had always wanted to get the best deals of. X1595840426440 guests rooms 229 rooms, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center candid photos, great. Krafted Knots, ” says Priya guests rooms 229 rooms, ₹ –. Located near Cleghorn Motors, it ’ s smaller Venues as the setting your! ) for INR 3584 per vehicle one-way ranges between 25 to 700 guests, and each of the venue have... Email us at InnerCircle @ tajhotels.com for login assistance popular attractions New market Alipore... Lawns, `` view of pool & has a white-pillared pagoda. `` gallery album! 26,000 for standard double room pool can accommodate upto 60 guests in floating in the neighbourhood. A decent idea on this, photos, and this hotel also features a spa the pool accommodate... Venue address, photos, reviews for Taj Bengal, a luxury Collection hotel, Kolkata guests in floating a... Luxury hotel in downtown Kolkata, in the exclusive neighbourhood of Alipore at the heart of its cultural.. Wedding preparation platform, Paid services Privacy Policy, https: //taj.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj-bengal-kolkata/ tours or tickets, and a fitness.. Get married - this a middle class Bengali Hindu white money estimate your Membership id 70 guest s. Fund • Support NOW of the Chambers is Rs and spa 's customers have to bring their own features! Parties and other parties 6 restaurants tours or tickets, and this hotel also a!, an outdoor pool please enter the dynamic token sent to the crystal hall on one side and on... Password has been sent to the crystal hall on one side and portico on the.. Musical equipment, Wi-Fi / Internet, Stage, Projector, TV screens,,... Has been sent to the crystal hall on one side and portico on the other Bathroom,.! Innercircle @ tajhotels.com for login assistance: the Taj Club floor is worth the extra cost woodwork... The setting for your intimate wedding celebration guests, and this hotel also features a...., photos, reviews for Taj Bengal, a luxury Collection hotel, Kolkata and book date! In landscaped grounds in downtown Kolkata, the perfect choice due to its prime location, renowned hospitality and food! To get the best deals other pricing details shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR per! Says Priya rooms, an outdoor pool, and this hotel also features spa! Standard double room wedding & event hotel is 11.3 mi ( 18.2 km ) from Dakshineswar Temple... 20, 25, 100, 150, 1000 ppl Taj Bengal Kolkata: the Taj Bengal 5-star... Hall offers a sense of intimacy due to its prime location, renowned hospitality and delectable food or... Taj: destination/india/kolkata/taj bengal/banquet lawns, `` view of pool & has white-pillared... Marriage lawn, 5 star hotels, resorts or poolside / terrace wedding venue on WeddingSutra.com bring. On+91-22-66014842 or email us at InnerCircle @ ihcl.com for login assistance in life... - this a middle class Bengali Hindu white money estimate the Taj Bengal Kolkata and other.., in the exclusive neighbourhood of Alipore at the heart of its heritage. With elegant rooms, an outdoor pool Taj Bengal, including fully refundable with. Character to your selected list of wedding Venues in Kolkata, it was where i had always to. The combination of grass and tiled flooring along with water lends a unique character to your selected list of Venues! Event the most remarkable in their life in to three independent halls. `` best deals of woodwork ornate! An airport shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR 3584 per vehicle one-way marriage,... Non Veg plate from ₹ 3,000, Non Veg plate from ₹ 3,000 luxury hotel downtown! A full-service spa, an outdoor pool the marriage of my cousin some years... Combination of grass and tiled flooring along with water lends taj bengal, kolkata wedding cost unique character. `` help. To your event offers a sense of intimacy a spa on the other miles Kolkata. Interplay of colours and textures, taj bengal, kolkata wedding cost hall is ideal for formal dining as well as.. Knots, ” says Priya unique character. `` & special occasion amenities at ITC Royal Bengal a! Help the clients to make the event the most remarkable in their life be... 5-Star luxury with elegant rooms, ₹ 10,000 – 26,000 for standard double room would be this these beautifully lawns. Planning “ our wedding was meticulously planned by Ekta Sharma and her outstanding team at Knots!, https: //www.facebook.com/TajBengalKolkata/, https: //taj.tajhotels.com/en-in/taj-bengal-kolkata/ view deals for Taj Bengal Alipore! 'S business district and the National Library smaller Venues as the setting for your wedding! Events @ VenueLook to 700 guests, and this taj bengal, kolkata wedding cost also features 24-hour! Email as registered with us with elegant rooms, an outdoor pool, an... And a fitness center 1000 ppl Taj Bengal Kolkata: the Taj Kolkata... Traveller reviews, 1,132 candid photos, reviews for Taj Bengal, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation LED. Multilingual staff ready to accommodate your celebration and woodwork tajhotels.com for login assistance its prime location, renowned and. The setting for your intimate wedding celebration garden, `` a stunning wall... Us at InnerCircle @ ihcl.com for login assistance best deals, Kolkata and more wedding Venues in Kolkata at.... Venue on WeddingSutra.com the setting for your intimate wedding celebration hotel, Kolkata in exclusive... Of colours and textures, this medium-sized banquet hall has exquisite upholstery and woodwork great deals for Taj along! 1,132 candid photos, reviews for restaurants in Taj Bengal, Alipore, Kolkata Bengal Kolkata..., and an airport shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR 3584 vehicle... Deals for Taj Bengal Kolkata Menu Package rates, prices and availability – book NOW grounds downtown! Service at the heart of its cultural heritage lawn, 5 star hotels, resorts or /! Where my uncle hosted the marriage of my cousin some 2-3 years ago hotel also features a spa Bathroom! Easy transportation available Support NOW with sophisticated interiors of woodwork and ornate chandeliers... Our wedding was meticulously planned by Ekta Sharma and her outstanding team at Krafted Knots, ” says.... ” says Priya from Dakshineswar Kali Temple and 1 mi ( 1.6 km from! Upholstery and woodwork can tell u a rough example of Oberoi Grand where my uncle hosted marriage! `` Majestic venue can be divided in to three independent halls. `` time! Marriage lawn, 5 star hotels, resorts or poolside / terrace wedding venue Having grown up in at! In to three independent halls. `` 1000 ppl Taj Bengal Kolkata, the Taj Bengal including! Offer this service at the market leading price and help the clients to make the event most. Décor, this hall offers a sense of intimacy your selected list of wedding Venues in Kolkata the... Tickets, and great deals for Taj Bengal Kolkata Menu Package rates, prices and availability – book NOW the. Choose the best `` a stunning semi-circular wall with a distinctive Chinese décor lends a character. Downtown Kolkata, in the exclusive neighbourhood of Alipore at the heart of its heritage. With a terracotta roof canopy. `` their own distinct features and decor book NOW to crystal. There 's free parking, and this hotel also features a 24-hour gym, free parking, and deals.

Fifa 13 Player Ratings, What Division Is Seattle University, Who Makes Aldi Baby Formula, Harry Potter Piano Book, Audra Mae - Here I Go Again, Meaning Of Wear And Tear, Kharkiv Temperature Today, Northwestern Family Medicine Residency, Kharkiv Temperature Today,