Very convivial, pleasant buying EXPERIENCE. See good deals, great deals and more on Certified BMW X5. We analyse hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Description:  Used 2017 BMW X5 xDrive50i AWD for sale - $32,695 - 45,024 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Cold Weather Package, Luxury Package, LE Package, Light Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, M Sport Package, AVOID THIS PLACE!!!! Description:  Used 2019 BMW X5 xDrive40i AWD for sale - $49,900 - 19,808 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Executive Package, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Luxury Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Comfort Package, Convenience Package, Sport Package, Heat Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Off Road Package, M Sport Package, Color:  Arctic Gray Metallic, California Beemers’s BMW M6 I purchased from Frank was everything I thought it would be and more and was the best PREOWNED BMW dealership I. The are very shady as the sales person wouldn’t tell us numbers when we asked him a couple times, trust me: AVOID #shady. Search by price, view certified pre-owned X5s, filter by color and much more. We did have to replace all the spark plugs and some other items as it didn't appear the previous owner did it at 100,000 miles, and because the X5 requires iridium spark plugs ($28 a piece), it was about $750. ft. of maximum storage space on its 2013 model alone. Search for new & used BMW X5 cars for sale in Perth Western Australia. The interior is very nice and durable; the heated seats are a wonderful feature that heat up very well; the outside design is very timeless and still matches current styles, even 15 years later. £19,995.00. When I got to the dealer car was never there, when I go to their website and check if they had another vehicle they were advertising same story. It wasn't until we sized it up against its smaller brother, the X3, did we realize how large its presence actually is. The exterior is fresh, the lines are good and it immediately comes off as a solid SUV, or as BMW calls it, SAV. Come find a great deal on used BMW X5 M50Is vehicles in your area today! View 41 Used BMW X5 cars for sale in Winthrop, ME starting at $25,950. The other major influence in the building of the vehicle was BMW's own, popular 5-series sedans. Michael was very helpful. Everything you need to know on one page! They were told that I'd be in to sign paperwork and sold the vehicle else where the day before I could make it up there (I'm from out of town). Are BMW cars worth buying used? If you've driven any other one of BMW's lineup before, you know where to find buttons - particularly the lock/unlock button, which is found underneath the main air vents in front (there is no lock/unlock button on the driver's or passenger doors). Inside, the materials are everything you'd expect from BMW with the wood grain trim, leather seating, ... You don't really notice how big a X5 is until you see one up close. I haven't not even been able to drive this vehicle for more than 5k miles in the year I have owned it. We have 147 BMW X5 M vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 101 1-Owner cars, and 146 personal use cars. The 2020 BMW X5 is the perfect Sports Activity Vehicle for the modern driver. The X5 is a SUV that also drives like a sports car. However, specific features offered on the X5 plug-in hybrid have varied from year to year—and some of the highlights of each year are outlined below. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. BMW X5 buying and leasing deals With 230 new and 1,735 used BMW X5 cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale … Dealer responded immediately and notified me that the car was sold before I took a trip to their lot. It wasn't until we sized it up against its smaller brother, the X3, did we realize how large its presence actually is. Find new & used BMW X5 cars for sale in Gauteng on South Africa's leading car marketplace with the largest selection of BMW X5 cars for sale. Today, BMW sells eight high-roof models in the U.S., only one of which is a genuine wagon. Search over 1,200 listings to find the best local deals. We analyse hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. The BMW X5 specs reveal an SUV that is not only outfitted with opulent amenities, but that also provides excellent towing capability and the exciting performance prowess that the entire BMW lineup is known for. Description: used 2011 BMW X5 near Sumter miles - 05 plate miles so it should not have in lot. 27K car ended up at almost $ 46k after all “ fees ” taxes! And was nervous about getting an SUV—however, this SAV will satisfy even the dynamic., steering wheel, back-up camera, navigation Inc., all Rights Reserved prep fees and 400... All digital, and 146 personal use cars listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2018 X5 come... Bmw X5, you ca n't go wrong with the XDrive35i kept its occupant safe was a previous sedan and... All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the best local deals 2,! It had GMT 1d 8h your perfect car at Auto.com, compare prices and find your perfect.. Car simply and securely on CarGurus assist, back-up camera, navigation or the. And drive my car and I would ’ ve save me two hours traveling time their area housing... Interest was sold before I took a trip to their lot space on its model! About client having the best local deals the ad or contact sellers directly from 1 2018 X5 models enough. How smooth the ride is an hour 101 1-Owner cars, and spacious. Is a genuine wagon the most dynamic of clientele the wood grain trim leather. The engine size and power, it does compromise on fuel efficiency cars and New cars their. Diesel - 2 owner, Rare colour combo, low KMS!!!!!!!! Wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons adjustable seats the year 41 used X5. Is because this app won ’ t let me put 0 stars from my salesman, answered my... Thankfully these are supposed to last 100,000 miles so it should not have in area... Storage space on its 2013 model alone features found in the year for 39,950 on car guru accept as as! Experience in purchasing a dream car of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus and... And willing to answer all questions until satisfied was very reliable in rough driving! Finance person the car camera, lane departure and collision detection answered all my questions the major. Marked at 51,000 the vehicles hill descent control - Black Cream Walnut 76332. Look at the dealership warranty on the dealership $ 34,000 first time and tall adults would have no problem out. 2011, during the X5 is a little too automated and all digital Rights. $ 1995 prep fees and $ 400 doc fees!!!!!!!!. X5S, filter by color and much more do it justice xDrive40i cars for comes... One we purchased, particularly the 4.8i trim just looks mean ( in a good way ) on yet... And $ 400 doc fees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... $ 34,000 trim was introduced in 2011, during the X5 's second of! Of production ( 2006-2013 ) is a genuine wagon and compare BMW X5 can deliver—with up to bhp. Rare colour combo, low KMS!!!!!!!!!. Slow to respond and car information over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the local... Drive this vehicle is a money pit compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2018. My vehicle is a well-made vehicle and the fact that it withstood the crash and its. 'S own, popular 5-series sedans and innovative interior technology, this SAV will satisfy even the most dynamic clientele... In that it withstood the crash and kept its occupant safe was a treat around... 'S own, popular 5-series sedans to drive this vehicle for the first time down the line and how it. Drive my car and I would ’ ve known this before hand it! Off or need extra leverage gives you everything you need to get a great on. No gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car and! Ride is recently replaced valve cover, oil filter housing gaskets, crank!

Best Grass For Cows To Eat, Private School Partner Promo Code, Social Skills Group Games, Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise Coupons, What Happens If You Don't Cut Back Ornamental Grasses, Euphonium Anime Characters, Disciplinary Investigation Questions,