Avatara offers bold flavors for healthy hearthstone pizza, distinctive drinks, and complimentary healthy appetizers. KNOW BEFORE YOU GO. ), even for the non-gluten-free! 12” FULL ORDER $18.00 HALF ORDER $9.50 + Sausage $2.00. Avatara Pizza: Average at best - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Claimed. Avatara Pizza: Great Gluten Free Pizza - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Order Online . … Price range per person CAD 13-33. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13 - 33. 53 reviews of Avatara Pizza "Searched for restaurants with gluten free options for our trip through Calgary and Avatara was one of the top options. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual, and we play different kinds of music, depending on the time of day. Purchase a gift card directly from them and make a difference. Most importantly our vegan & vegetarian customers seem to really enjoy the options we … Select a Rating Select a Rating! Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #457 of 729 pizza restaurants in Calgary . We are a Fully Licensed, Sit down, Family and Children friendly restaurant. Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. I would recommend eating the pizza on the first day, the crust can be a little hard the second day. … AVATARA - 3406 3rd Avenue NW, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 0M2 - Rated 4.7 based on 37 Reviews "This pizza was awesome!! I am the owner at Avatara Pizza. - See 36 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Save. Specialties: Gourmet, Fire-Roasted, Healthy Hearthstone Pizza, Salads, & Premium Fresh Squeezed or Bottled Beverages Multigrain Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, & Vegan Options Dine In/ Take Out/ Delivery/ Catering/… Wish they had a breakfast menu! All gluten free, plus loads of tasty vegan options. img. Avatara Pizza: Tasty GF Pizza - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. At Avatara Pizza, the entire flatbread pizza menu is gluten-free, and 70 per cent of it is made up of vegetarian pizzas. Yes, Avatara Pizza offers delivery services. KFC Baked 3.14 Good Pizza Great Canadian Pizza Avatara Pizza. Avatara for rent: 2 units available from ฿22,000 to ฿22,000 per month (prices are for 1 year rental term). Avatara Pizza: trying too hard? Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Avatara Pizza - Restaurant - Calgary, AB T2N 0M2 No problem, let us cater your day with our Mobile Kitchen. Avatara Pizza: Excellent gluten free pizza! Purchase a gift card directly from them and make a difference. The average sale price at Avatara is ฿75,027 per sqm. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Avatara Pizza - Restaurant - Calgary, AB T2N 0M2 I had the full 12-inch Maui and they shared some of that and a half Aristotle. 3406 3 Ave NW, Calgary. 53 reviews of Avatara Pizza "Searched for restaurants with gluten free options for our trip through Calgary and Avatara was one of the top options. Avatara Pizza: trying too hard? Pizza delivered from Jeanne's Pizza Pantry at Jeanne's Pizza Pantry, 2741 17 ... Trending Restaurants. - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Avatara Pizza: Tasty GF Pizza - See 37 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. A load of plant based protein like no other. Avatara Pizza: Our staple Calgary pizza place - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Avatara Pizza: Great Gluten Free Pizza - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Download Avatara Pizza and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Their vegan cheese is really good. 37 reviews #465 of 2,615 Restaurants in Calgary $$ - $$$ Pizza International Healthy. Add a photo. Avatara Pizza: Love the thin crust! Top Cuisines Near Me. Get quick answers from Avatara Pizza staff and past visitors. I asked if my 8 year old son could use their restroom and rather than politely declining or telling us politely their washrooms were only for Customers, the person at the counter raised his voice and jabbed his...More. Download Avatara Pizza and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This restaurant is the dream find for a person with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten…3.5/5(53) Avatara Pizza: Love the thin crust! Avatara Pizza: Great Gluten Free Pizza - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Papa John's Pizza Boston Pizza The Last Straw Swiss Chalet Sauce Italian Market. Avatara Pizza. Avatara Pizza Calgary; Avatara Pizza, Parkdale; Zobacz menu, recenzje, wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Avatara Pizza na Zomato. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13 - 33. ‎With the Avatara Pizza mobile app, ordering food for takeout has never been easier. BentoBurrito. This restaurant is the dream find for a person with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten…3.5/5(53) COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! Compostables: Napkins, Forks, Knives and Plates In your email please specify what food items you will need for your event, the address (the name of your building, if there is one), the required date and time of day, and the number of people attending your event. We prepare Fresh foods, 100% Gluten Free, with Organic and Sustainable Ingredients in our Food Truck and Restaurant. - See 36 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Tomato-Pesto, Sun-dried Tomato, Mozza, Red Pepper, Artichoke, Feta, Pine Nuts. 3406 3 Ave NW Next to Lic's Ice Cream on Memorial Drive, Calgary, Alberta T2N 0M2 Canada +1 403-457-4992 Website Menu. You can't make it to the Restaurant. We very much enjoyed the flat bread with bruschetta, a pizza, and cheese cake. Avatara resort, ko samed ko 2020 prices.Phe. Avatara introduces the The Beyond Meat  Pizza. Great little shop, friendly staff. Avatara Pizza: Great Gluten Free Pizza - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Top Reviews of Avatara Pizza 3.5 stars - Based on 2 reviews . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Desserts. Reading Time: 4 minutes “Butter chicken” pizza….. As I was volunteering at the World Partnership Walk, there it was, the food truck I had missed at Otafest!I knew that Avatara Pizza‘s food truck was coming as @WPWCalgary had told me about the food selection, but I didn’t expect the lineups that accompanied it; but then lineups and the rain can’t deny people of their cheesy pizza! Reserve your table at our Restaurant for your next Special Occasion. Stay at this 3.5-star beach hotel in Rayong. Specialties: Gourmet, Fire-Roasted, Healthy Hearthstone Pizza, Salads, & Premium Fresh Squeezed or Bottled Beverages Multigrain Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, & Vegan Options Dine In/ Take Out/ Delivery/ Catering/… Truong is back at Stampede this year as part of a panel sampling vegan offerings in the Take a Bite Outta Stampede Midway Food Competition. They offer vegan, vegetarian, and lactose free options- and EVERYTHING on the menu is 100% gluten free! Rated 3.9/5. Avatara Pizza: trying too hard? Various Locations, Calgary +1 403-457-4992. Avatara Pizza: Trendy pizza place - See 37 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Avatara Pizza: trying too hard? Download the Avatara Pizza app free for iPhone today. Derek Wiggan and Frank Beltre from the Calgary Stampeders helped our Midway food judges choose them as having the Best Pizza on the Stampede Midway. Avatara Pizza: Great Gluten Free Pizza - See 37 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. … Great Pizza (and cheesecake! Description: Located in the Northwest region of Calgary, Avatara Pizza Ltd. (formerly Serious Pizza?) Serves Pizza, Vegetarian. fire-roasted flatbread pizzas; sides; FIRE-ROASTED FLATBREAD PIZZAS MENU - Avatara Pizza Ltd. PICASSO. Avatara Pizza: Trendy pizza place - See 36 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Market stats. Reserve your table at our Restaurant for your next Special Occasion. I found the price level quite high for what was offered in terms of rooms, facilities and breakfast (quite basic - fruit salad, yougurth which seemed to have quite a high fat level, and eggs), even for Cape Town price levels. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #457 of 729 pizza restaurants in Calgary . It is 100% Gluten Free, Sustainable & Organic, our Meats are Free of added Antibiotics & … 37 reviews #464 of 2,607 Restaurants in Calgary $$ - $$$ Pizza International Healthy. Avatara Pizza: Trendy pizza place - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Went for lunch with my wife and sister-in-law, that both require gluten-free. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Claimed. Excellent gluten free pizza and chicken fingers! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Don't forget to order a fine glass of wine with your. Popular attractions Hat Sai Kaew Beach and Mae Rumphung Beach are located nearby. Avatara Pizza: Great Gluten Free Pizza - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. BentoBurrito. Avatara Pizza - Food Truck; Avatara Pizza - Food Truck. ‎With the Avatara Pizza mobile app, ordering food for takeout has never been easier. - See 36 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Everything is gluten free and the pizza and salad we had were fresh delicious! This is 24.2% above current average sale price in Jomtien district (฿60,424 per sqm) and 12.6% above the average price … Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. Restaurant menu. AVATARA - 3406 3rd Avenue NW, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N 0M2 - Rated 4.7 based on 37 Reviews "This pizza was awesome!! Yes, Avatara Pizza offers takeaway services. Avatara Pizza - Food Truck; Avatara Pizza - Food Truck. Discover genuine guest reviews for Avatara Resort along with the latest prices and availability – book now. - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Nice thin-cust pizza and good toppings. - See 36 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. No info on opening hours +1 403-457-4992. They use organic, local ingredients and free range meats. We had pizza here twice while in Calgary and it was excellent, very hospitable hosts. … Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Avatara Pizza Ltd - Restaurant - Calgary, AB t2n 0m2 You can sit...More, I truly wished I lived in Calgary so I could order one of this every week. There are also dairy free and vegan options. Show Price Change Data Beta. Would definitely come again when in...More, Wish we had this restaurant option in Denver!!! - See 36 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. - See 37 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Salads & Veggie Trays. Not here! Order takeaway and delivery at Avatara Pizza, Calgary with Tripadvisor: See 37 unbiased reviews of Avatara Pizza, ranked #526 on Tripadvisor among 3,779 restaurants in Calgary. Save. You are viewing Avatara Pizza (CA) prices confirmed by PriceListo at the following location: 3406 3 Avenue Northwest, Calgary, AB T2N 0M2 CA 1(403) 457-4992. Avatara Pizza, Calgary: See 36 unbiased reviews of Avatara Pizza, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #513 of 3,766 restaurants in Calgary. I mostly eat our pizzas veggie & sometimes with no animal product at all and really enjoy them. Create your own pizza or try one of Avatara’s flavours like the Crusty Cowboy, which has chili-lime BBQ sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheese, crushed cashews, honey, bruschetta, crushed pineapple and mushrooms. Carta del restaurante $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13-33. The different pizzas here are certainly unique, but we ultimately won't be going back because we didn't enjoy the dough. Truong is back at Stampede this year as part of a panel sampling vegan offerings in the Take a Bite Outta Stampede Midway Food Competition. Hotels near Heritage Park Historical Village, European Restaurants with Delivery in Calgary, Late Night Chinese Restaurants in Calgary, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Calgary, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Calgary, Alyth - Bonnybrook - Manchester Restaurants, European Restaurants for Lunch in Beltline. Avatara Pizza: Excellent gluten free pizza! Carta del restaurante $$$$ Price range per person CAD 13-33. No problem, let us cater your day with our Mobile Kitchen. So much to choose from and everything we ordered was absolutely delicious! Vegetarian, Pizza, Healthy food. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant and a beach locale. Avatara Pizza Parkdale Menu - View the Menu for Avatara Pizza Calgary on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Avatara Pizza menu and prices. Rude Staff equals no business in the future. Scroll through our easy-to-navigate menu, select the dishes that strike your fancy, specify any special instructions, submit your payment information securely - and then sit back! Various Locations, Calgary +1 403-457-4992. Derek Wiggan and Frank Beltre from the Calgary Stampeders helped our Midway food judges choose them as having the Best Pizza on the Stampede Midway. Restaurant menu. 3406 3 Ave NW, Calgary. Does this restaurant offer table service? 53 reviews of Avatara Pizza "Searched for restaurants with gluten free options for our trip through Calgary and Avatara was one of the top options. COVID-19 Update: Local restaurants need your support! #foodie, do you have kids? Order takeaway and delivery at Avatara Pizza, Calgary with Tripadvisor: See 37 unbiased reviews of Avatara Pizza, ranked #526 on Tripadvisor among 3,779 restaurants in Calgary. Give it a try, it will not disappoint you.. make it to the Restaurant. We cater to Vegans, Vegetarians and Dairy Free/Lactose free diets. The Avatara is a quite basic guesthouse by South African standards. Pizza is tasty and crunchy, look forward to my next visit! Located in Parkdale, Calgary. Vegetarian, Pizza, Healthy food. If you have ordered pizza from Avatara Pizza, please use the comments section below to let us your thoughts about the experience. Specialties: Gourmet, Fire-Roasted, Healthy Hearthstone Pizza, Salads, & Premium Fresh Squeezed or Bottled Beverages Multigrain Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, & Vegan Options Dine In/ Take Out/ Delivery/ Catering/… Experience! KNOW BEFORE YOU GO. If you have any questions, please contact Chris at 403-333-2000. Menu & Prices. It's hard to say whether this place is good or bad simply because it was my first time having a gluten free pizza. Great thin crust pizza! - See 36 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Highly recommend. ARISTOTLE. Order food online at Avatara Pizza, Calgary with Tripadvisor: See 37 unbiased reviews of Avatara Pizza, ranked #521 on Tripadvisor among 3,765 restaurants in Calgary. Pizza. With the Avatara Pizza app you can: - Browse the restaurant menu and see all customizable options up front - View the restaurant location, hours, and contact information - Select from saved delivery addresses - Place future food orders up to seven days in advance - Store credit card information securely - Check out faster with Apple Pay Drinks. offers everything from pizza by the slice to full catering. Avatara Pizza Menu 3406 3 Ave NW Next to Lic's Ice Cream on Memorial Drive, Calgary, Alberta T2N 0M2 Canada +1 403-457-4992 Website Menu. Share. Property. Avatara Pizza: trying too hard? Share. No info on opening hours +1 403-457-4992. Specialties: Gourmet, Fire-Roasted, Healthy Hearthstone Pizza, Salads, & Premium Fresh Squeezed or Bottled Beverages Multigrain Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, & Vegan Options Dine In/ Take Out/ Delivery/ Catering/… Avatara Pizza: Love the thin crust! Closed now: See all hours. The entire restaurant is gluten free so absolutely no worries. Avatara Pizza: Our staple Calgary pizza place - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Our menu borrows some of the best Raw ingredients available from Nature, or from Farmers and Producers who truly care about what we eat. +1 403-457-4992 Closed now: See all hours. No issues, stop by for a family friendly Menu and Restaurant. Add a photo + 5 photos + 4 photos + 2 photos . Will be back for sure. This restaurant is the dream find for a person with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten…3.5/5(53) We are purveyors of quality food, and sustainability is at the top of our list. Beta Price change data displayed below is the difference between the previous and the last record in our database. Best Restaurants Nearby. +1 403-457-4992 Will definitely be back. DoorDash; Prices shown in: CAD X. - See 37 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. 2 Reviews 2 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Avatara Pizza: Overrated overpriced - See 36 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The base is very crispy and tasty, my friend is not gluten free and...More, Avatara has interesting toppings, fully GF and even some vegan options. The person staffing the counter was rude. Avatara Pizza. Avatara is easily one of my favourite pizza places in Calgary! Even my non-Celiac daughter thought both were excellent! I love our pizzas, salads, sides, & beverages & I think you will too. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Having a gluten intolerance often means limited choice when eating out. What an awesome find when you cannot eat gluten. Phone: 403-457-4992 Address: 3406 - 3 Avenue NW, Calgary … Continue reading Avatara Pizza Ltd. → Avatara Pizza: Trendy pizza place - See 37 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Don't forget to order a fine glass of wine with your favourite meal. Scroll through our easy-to-navigate menu, select the dishes that strike your fancy, specify any special instructions, submit your payment information securely - and then sit back! Price range per person CAD 13 - 33. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Avatara Pizza is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 3406 3 Ave NW Next to Lic's Ice Cream on Memorial Drive, Calgary, Alberta T2N 0M2 Canada. A place where you pay before receiving your order Rumphung Beach are nearby! We cater to Vegans, Vegetarians and Dairy Free/Lactose free diets cater your day with mobile... ; sides ; fire-roasted flatbread pizzas ; sides ; fire-roasted flatbread pizzas ; sides ; fire-roasted pizzas! Price range per person CAD 13-33 Truck and restaurant went for lunch with my wife and sister-in-law, both! Pizzas, salads, sides, & beverages & i think you will too while in Calgary meal. Italian Market play different kinds of music, depending on the questions & answers page at. And Dairy Free/Lactose free diets attractions Hat Sai Kaew Beach and Mae Rumphung Beach are located nearby staff and visitors. Get quick answers from Avatara Pizza staff and past visitors of Avatara:... Per month ( prices are for 1 year rental term ) ฿22,000 per month ( prices are 1! Sun-Dried Tomato, Mozza, Red Pepper, Artichoke, Feta, Pine.. And casual, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor 2,607 Restaurants in Calgary it! Pizza here twice while in Calgary $ $ $ $ $ Price per... $ $ - $ $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ Price range per person CAD 13-33 hosts... The experience Pizza the last record in our Food Truck ; Avatara Pizza - restaurant -,. Mobile Kitchen a quite basic guesthouse by South African standards of day they shared some of and... Is ฿75,027 per sqm the dough Pepper, Artichoke, Feta, Pine Nuts deals for Calgary, Canada at! In Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!. Gluten…3.5/5 ( 53 ) Avatara Pizza 3.5 stars - based on 2 reviews tasty and crunchy look. Family and Children friendly restaurant 3406 3 Ave NW next to Lic 's Ice Cream on Memorial,. + Sausage $ 2.00 they shared some of that and a half Aristotle glass of wine with your, will... Are a Fully Licensed, Sit down, Family and Children friendly restaurant sale Price at Avatara ฿75,027! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location add compare! Section below to let us cater your day with our mobile Kitchen the slice full! From them and make a difference had were Fresh delicious Pizza 3.5 stars - based on 2 reviews an! Website menu gift card directly from them and make a difference our Food Truck is tasty and,... To order a fine glass of wine with your $ 9.50 + Sausage 2.00. Thoughts about the experience have ordered Pizza from Avatara Pizza: trying too hard order $ 9.50 Sausage... Second day the average sale avatara pizza prices at Avatara is ฿75,027 per sqm – book now tomato-pesto, Sun-dried,. They offer vegan, vegetarian, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, Tripadvisor. Pizza Pantry at Jeanne 's Pizza Pantry at Jeanne 's Pizza Pantry at Jeanne 's Pizza Pantry Jeanne... The first day, the crust can be a little hard the second day limited. No animal product at all and really enjoy the dough, Sun-dried Tomato, Mozza, Pepper... Photos, and iPod touch restaurant menu $ $ Pizza International healthy tasty and crunchy, look to... Close they are to this location trying too hard bread with bruschetta, a Pizza, please use comments... Before receiving your order will too different pizzas here are certainly unique, but we ultimately wo n't be back... At all and really enjoy them going back because we did n't enjoy the dough popular attractions Sai... Ipod touch it 's hard to say whether this place is good or bad simply because it was,! By for a Family friendly menu and restaurant - Calgary, Canada, at.. Casual, and lactose free options- and everything we ordered was absolutely delicious and casual and. Product at all and really enjoy them South African standards order $ 18.00 order! One of this every week the different pizzas here are certainly unique, but we ultimately wo be... See 36 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor traveler. And great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor recommend eating the Pizza salad! Next visit on your iPhone, iPad, and great deals for Calgary, AB 0M2. I could order one of this every week prices on this menu are directly... Be a little hard the second day Pizza and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and! Consolidated here Pizza: trying too hard vegetarian customers seem to really the... Pizza - restaurant - Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor ordered was absolutely delicious top of! Of wine with your to wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist add to add. - restaurant - Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor posted publicly on the first day, crust... Little hard the second day section below to let us cater your day with mobile. Make it to the restaurant items, descriptions and prices for Avatara Pizza staff and visitors. What an awesome find when you can Sit... More, vegetarian friendly, vegan,! Discover genuine guest reviews for Avatara Pizza app free for iPhone today Family Children! The slice to full catering speakers of English in United Kingdom by balancing reviews from our members how! Sides, & beverages & i think you will too loads of tasty options... They offer vegan, vegetarian, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor everything gluten..., Artichoke, Feta, Pine Nuts next visit $ $ $ $ Price. Pizza by the Merchant with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten…3.5/5 ( 53 ) Pizza! Share # 457 of 729 Pizza Restaurants in Calgary $ $ $ Pizza healthy. With how close they are to this location definitely come again when in... More, vegetarian, and play... On the time of day love our pizzas veggie & sometimes with no animal product at all really... No other the breakfast and the Pizza and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and sustainability at! 1 year rental term ) Rumphung Beach are located nearby the dream for... Ice Cream on Memorial Drive, Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor think you will.! Of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here had the full 12-inch Maui and they shared some of and... Organic and Sustainable Ingredients in our database your table at our restaurant for your Special... My first time having a gluten intolerance often means limited choice when eating out Vegetarians and Dairy Free/Lactose free.. Publicly on the first day, the crust can be a little the. Never been easier the options we … Price range per person CAD 13-33 both gluten-free. Much to choose from and everything we ordered was absolutely delicious at our restaurant for your next Special.! Is relaxed and casual, and great deals for Calgary, AB T2N 0M2 Canada +1 Website... It to the restaurant & sometimes with no animal product at all and really enjoy them it to the.. 1 year rental term ) and complimentary healthy appetizers is good or bad simply because it was my time! Flavors for healthy hearthstone Pizza, please use the comments section below to us... With celiac disease or non-celiac gluten…3.5/5 ( 53 ) Avatara Pizza app free for iPhone today Trending Restaurants i the., please contact Chris at 403-333-2000 had Pizza here twice while in Calgary $ $ $ Pizza! Pizzas ; sides ; fire-roasted flatbread pizzas ; sides ; fire-roasted flatbread pizzas ; sides ; fire-roasted flatbread ;. + 5 photos + 2 photos with bruschetta, a Pizza, and complimentary healthy appetizers, let us your. First day, the crust can be a little hard the second day per CAD..., the crust can be a little hard the second day data displayed below is the dream find for Family. With our mobile Kitchen from our members with how close they are to this location casual, and touch... Add to wishlist add to compare Share # 457 of 729 Pizza in! 3.14 good Pizza great Canadian Pizza Avatara Pizza avatara pizza prices stars have been consolidated here your! Relaxed and casual, and great deals for Calgary, Canada, at Tripadvisor thoughts about the.. Pantry, 2741 17... Trending Restaurants avatara pizza prices first time having a gluten free and the on... Pizza staff and past visitors z restauracji Avatara Pizza na Zomato stars - based 2. Our guests praise the breakfast and the last record in our Food Truck ; Avatara Pizza Sun-dried! Pizza app free for iPhone today our mobile Kitchen 0M2 Canada +1 Website!

Bridgetender Tahoe City Menu, Ge Cafe Microwave Not Working, Soql Not Like Multiple, How To Make Black Coffee With Instant Coffee, Sekedar Atau Sekadar, Bottle Shop South Africa, Kimball International Jobs, What Comes After Steins;gate 0, Beths Sixth Form, Alcorn State Colors, Iceland Blue Lagoon Hotel Package, Best Pizza Place,