© 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Best travel cots: test results. As … Easy one handed compact fold was a dream for quick changes. Having been testing the latest updated version of the compact stroller (now simply called FastFold), I can see the truth in this analogy. Once in the travel bag, it is compact and easy to carry with a shoulder strap and handles. Ive had a few problems with our pram but me being me done very little until the latest issue rendered it immobile. Right from the outset, it’s impressive – a 2-minute fiddle and it’s up and running … Slick, professional and with the human touch. I lost my handlebar and within a couple of days a new one was sent out. Although a little heavier than expected, it is one of the lightest on the market and will hopefully be great for air travel … Child loved the gentle sway of the seat when reclined, I loved the entirely removable AND machine washable seat covers. Really impressed with the service and continue to be impressed with the buggy. Micralite is a British brand with two USPs – a ‘fast fold’ mechanism and patented hammock seat – and some of our reviewers have referred to the previous version of the FastFold – the FastFold Super-lite – as the sports car of the buggy world. Our baby likes it and … One of the best brands I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Bonnie: Wow this travel cot is absolutely amazing. The mattress that comes with the cot is soft and quilted and has been tested several times by our son who has had a very good night's sleep each time he’s used it. Sadly it had a fault recently and I got in touch. The Micralite Sleep & Go Travel Cot looks great and as rooms quickly get taken over by little people’s essentials (changing mats, play mats and toys), the Travel Cot won’t become an eye sore. Bauer Media Group consists of: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number: 01176085,  Bauer Radio Ltd, Company Number: 1394141 Registered Office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA H Bauer Publishing, Company Number: LP003328 Registered Office: Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT. Quick view Add to your basket. MFM reviewer Vita tested the travel cot with her baby daughter and noted that, “The bag is not small (88x34x17cm) but given the robust all-in-one frame, it actually feels quite compact. Lost my raincover and contacted customer service so I can purchase another one. The Toro did everything we could possibly want it to do: snow, flood, ice, mud, field, London Underground, sand, Aldi- it handled like a dream! But I was wrong! These safe and sturdy portable cribs will help your little ones sleep tight on trips away from home It is well-padded and comfortable. Read my review of the Babyzen YoYo Read my review of the Joolz Day3 Read my review of the Micralite Sleep and Go Travel Cot. So many travel cots don't have this feature and it is so useful, particularly after a C-section. The LittleLife Arc 2 is extremely lightweight (practically featherweight, really, at just 2.5kg), is designed just like a tent and can be folded down compactly to fit … Particularly when there are lighter and smaller versions available with similar designs. Highly recommended products and services. It was also the perfect opportunity to try out our new Sleep & Go Lite travel cot by Micralite. They were so quick and very helpful. Amazon will collect most returns up to 25kg for free!*. What did you think of my Micralite Profold review? It has a bassinet attachment so your baby can sleep close to you, and when you do need to transport the cot, it packs away into a stylish bag in seconds. A padded mattress and frame make for a comfortable sleeping environment for you baby away from home. Excellent customer service - I contacted them for help after losing a part and they kindly sent a replacement, quickly as well, saving me a much deserved telling off from my better half. The Traveller is extremely light (2.8kg) and packs into a black bag with a shoulder strap. With its soft-yet-firm mattress, durable wipe-clean fabrics, padded top rail and air-flow mesh panels, the Sleep&Go Lite is your perfect travel cot … There are very few companies these days who actually care about their customers. Micralite … Eadaoin: If I were to use this product every day I would definitely pick something of this high-quality. I thought that I had experienced great customer service of a very reputable brand. For use from birth as a travel cot and playpen, the Micralite Sleep & Go Lite Travel Cot is a practical piece that makes travel with baby that little bit easier. Fast Set-up; Fun 2-in-1 Playpen; PRICE & REVIEWS. Brand: Micralite. Great travel cot! Very easy to assemble (it just pops up like a pop-up tent) and packs away in the handy carry case. Easily manoeuvred with one hand, easy to manoeuvre on one back wheel, easy to manoeuvre while holding a wriggle monster. The mattress that comes with the cot is soft and quilted and has been tested several times by … Excellent customer service, super fast delivery with DHL for no extra cost.Handles like a dream!! Tracy: The dimensions of this product when folded does not fit into a standard suitcase, which would have been perfect if required for long haul or plane travel. We test and review portable cots from brands including BabyBjörn, Phil & Teds, Steelcraft, Target, Vee Bee and Childcare to find out which models pass important safety tests. At 7kg, it’s a good … 845898), Implantation bleeding: What is it and how to tell if it's just a period. Micralite is a British company and the Fastfold Super-lite is the latest addition to the collection, and it’s quite simply superb. When this arrived I thought, "oh I will never use a travel cot as my baby is too small." Easy to take baby over tree roots or around the supermarket one handed! EASY ASSEMBLY. Micralite is a British brand with two USPs – a ‘fast fold’ mechanism and patented hammock seat – and some of our reviewers have referred to the previous version of the FastFold – the FastFold Super-lite – … We would highly recommend! customer service was amazing when i had to use them no issues no problems fast response and very willing to help which makes life a breeze for a busy mama. The new versions have a few altered features which only improve on usability. Tracy: This is by far the easiest travel cot I have had to assemble and put away. This summer, the company released three new products with the aim to make travelling with a little one a bit easier – a travel cot (£175 on Amazon), changing bag and the ProFold stroller. The fastest and best customer service I have ever experienced. Mary Berry's vanilla cupcakes with swirly icing recipe, Venicci Tinum - designed to make life easy, 30 foods and facts to increase your man's sperm count naturally, The Elvie Pump - the silent breast pump we all need, 11 of the best breast pumps tried and tested by mums, 6 months pregnant: Signs, symptoms and baby development, Cara De La Hoyde-Massey shares her favourites from the ASDA Little Angels range, Make family mealtimes healthy and happy with GIGI’s ORGANIC, WIN Piccolo bundles: everything they need, nothing they don’t – all delivered straight to your door, The best maternity bras that are really comfortable, The best baby humidifiers to keep your baby breathing easily. Easy to manoeuvre with one hand. The Micralite Travel Cot is a bit on the expensive side but the features it offers … The Micralite Sleep & Go Travel Cot is a tough piece of kit that distinguishes itself for its multitude of uses – as a travel cot, playpen and newborn sleep solution. At 7 kg, the Micralite ProFold … The Micralite Sleep & Go Lite Travel Cot is super easy to put up and down, compact and lightweight, and with a minimalist design. And newborn to toddler ready. Converts into Newborn Crib - Infant Cot Bed & Playpen. While training as a journalist at the University of Gloucestershire for 3 years, she was nominated for the Best Feature Category at the Midlands Student’s Media Awards this year, and Head of News and Social Media for the university’s radio station, Tone Radio. However, as a travel cot, it does not get utilised frequently and therefore I cannot justify spending this much. Micralite not only make the best prams, they have amazing customer service. It is easy to assemble and disassemble and folds down much flatter and less bulky than some products available. How frequently do you breastfeed in public? From the moment we have had our Toro we have loved it and recommended it to everyone who stands still long enough to listen. Micralite Travel Cot. Elizabeth: This travel cot is perfect as it can be used right from tiny newborn stage up to toddler so if travelling you can just take this rather than a Moses basket if going away. Emailed Micralite Customer Service and they were utterly outstanding! It is also very easy to clean. MFM reviewer Vita tested the travel cot with her baby daughter and noted that, “The bag is not small (88x34x17cm) but given the robust all-in-one frame, it actually feels quite compact. The leader of the pack is the Micralite Sleep & Go, which scored highly for ease of use, comfort, stability and its feature set.It comes with a zip-in bassinet and playpen door. Bought a micralite toro 2 years ago and have loved it - versatile, compact and easy to use. Plus, we reveal the portacots … And in less than 48 hours my micralite was back in the road in time for the school run. Make your little one's sleep away from home comfortable and just as easy with Micralite's Sleep & Go cot. I contacted customer services and they sent me a new one straight away. The Micralite Sleep & Go Lite Travel Cot is super easy to put up and down, compact and lightweight, and with a minimalist design. With an ultra plush mattress for the softest sleep and mesh sides for optimum airflow, this travel cot is the ideal environment for baby to sleep soundly away from home and features a compact fold and … This summer, the company released three new products with the aim to make travelling with a little one a bit easier – a travel cot (£175 on Amazon), changing bag and the ProFold stroller. I purchased the Micralite Fast Fold from a different company and as it was an ex demo model was assured it would still come with the standard accessories. Being able to carry it as a backpack would also be a useful feature to be hands-free when traveling with young children. 9 best travel cots for all ages, from newborn to toddler. The Graco Contour is a good-value travel cot … The customer service team has been fantastic. Very easy to assemble (it just pops up like a pop-up tent) and packs away in the handy carry case. I wonder how many people will be able to fit it in their car especially with other assorted baby things. Read my review of the Babyzen YoYo Read my review of the Joolz Day3 Read my review of the Micralite Sleep and Go Travel Cot. Now we can also say how brilliant and efficient their Customer Services department is. Great travel cot! They weren’t able to repair it and so instead offered a complete replacement. Buy Micralite Travel Cot 3 in 1 Sleep & Go Portable Travel Cot - Carbon/Grey. However there were missing items contacted micralite directly excellent customer service sent missing items out straight away. Most companies don’t want to help you when prams are out of warranty or being used with multiple children. Megan: I would make it either (or both) lighter or smaller. Extremely pleased with stroller and service provided. A padded mattress and frame make for a comfortable sleeping environment for you baby away from home. Very pleased with the travel cot. Buy direct from Micralite UK. When the buggy arrived it did not come with the pump or rain cover and arrived with flat tyres. Absolute 1st class customer service. The mesh quality alone is superb, the fine mesh design is not only sturdy but offers a clear view of the baby. The mattress is thick but firm and flat- exactly as it should be. So the fact that i feel the need to do this speaks volumes i cant recommended micralite highly enough there product and customer services are 5 star. It would fit under a bed nicely and would be great for keeping at grandparents' house for visits but I think it is far too big to be used for travel and at 9kg it isn’t light either. Extendable Plush Mattress … Weight: 7.5 Kg. Kirsteen: I would recommend it for the newborn insert alone. !, Micralite's response to an a product query came within 15minutes. I have the toro and this pram and has served well in all conditions and situations its a great all round pram for off roading (sand pebbles treaking forest walks) and just normal every day life my little one has a preference for this pram to as i do have another branded pram but he seem most comfortable and safe in the micralite. T his travel cot’s main selling point is that it’s ‘lighter than the baby’. We experienced excellent customer service when we needed help from the team too which was very much appreciated. The travel cot can be folded up into a carry bag which is easily transportable, fitting nicely into the boot and not too heavy for lifting in and out of the car. uwejhw "MICRALITE Sleep and Go Travel Cot, 7 kg click here : https://bestselleproduct11.blogspot.com/B07XV99RDR" The sleek black travel cot has been thoughtfully created to overcome the challenges faced by parents. 05/10/2020 This is a great travel cot - super light and easy to use so not a problem to take with us to friends for dinner. The company I bought it from said they couldnt help and that I should go to Micralite directly- which I did.The Micralite team were extremely friendly and quick to respond and help with my situation, they sent the spare parts out to me the very next day complete with delivery slot free of charge which I am so very grateful for as I was worried I would be without a buggy for days.I am still yet to hear back from the company that misold me this buggy ! Right from the outset, it’s impressive – a 2-minute fiddle and it’s up and running straight from the box. We experienced excellent customer service when we needed help from the team too which … Great service, thank you! A stripped back version of the award winning Sleep&Go, the Sleep&Go Lite … Read our full review of the Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light here. Read our full review of the Baby Bjorn Travel Cot Light here. It’s extremely stylish – like a sports car compared to the usual dull stroller. The query was never questioned and a replacement was happily sent out to me the next day by courier. Micralite is a British company and the Fastfold Super-lite is the latest addition to the collection, and it’s quite simply superb. We test and review portable cots from brands including BabyBjörn, Phil & Teds, Steelcraft, Target, Vee Bee and Childcare to find out which models pass important safety tests. The Micralite Sleep & Go Travel Cot looks great and as rooms quickly get taken over by little people’s essentials (changing mats, play mats and toys), the Travel Cot won’t become an eye sore. Silver Cross is internationally recognised for its range including prams, travel systems, strollers, nursery furniture and car seats, all of which have helped to make the brand a trusted household name. Ellie has been published by the likes of Heatworld, Heart, Gloucestershire Live, and ITV West Country. Amy: I would recommend Micralite Sleep and Go to my mummy friends due to the ease of use. What did you think of my Micralite Profold review… 05/10/2020 This is a great travel cot - super light and easy to use so not a problem to take with us to friends for dinner. Tracy: It's a 3-in-1 product, can be used from birth onwards with its newborn insert, raising the mattress so that you don't have to hurt your back bending so far down, and as the child grows older it can be used as a playpen. At 7kg, it’s a good light weight, and the shape and handles make it comfortable to carry.” Great travel cot! With a sophisticated minimalist design, the Sleep & Go Lite … The Micralite Profold retails at £275 but is currently on a cyber month offer with micralite.com for only £150. The service team were prompt and courteous. The cot can also be used as a play pen and I've had it up for my baby ever since I got it. Are you in the middle of choosing a new pram? Micralite are there to provide any help you may need after buying your pram even when you’ve had your pram for many years. uwejhw "MICRALITE Sleep and Go Travel Cot, 7 kg click here : https://bestselleproduct11.blogspot.com/B07XV99RDR" Laura: The Micralite travel cot is a really stylish design, and the thick grey material feels very good quality. For use from birth to 36 months, Sleep&Go Lite is the perfect compact sleep solution. Suitable from birth to three years; Weighs: 6kg; Measures: 49 x 60 x 14 cm; 5. Aeromoov Travel Cot Instant design: White sand. Although a little heavier than expected, it is one of the lightest on the market and will hopefully be great for air travel also. Loved the pram and was really sad when the child was too heavy for the pram (the child was sad too as they did not like the replacement).So now 6 years later, baby 2 is in its way and the Toro needs a new locking mechanism and a new basket. So comfatable for my little one. micralite are amazing, the prams not only look great they are practical and last many years. I’ve had my Micralite for 3 years now with no issues. She handled my issue through its entirety which is such a simple yet effective handling technique a lot more firms should try and employ. I don’t normally do reviews !!! Great price and quick delivery. The mattress provided is also slightly thicker and more comfortable than some of the other travel cots and you can get away without requiring any additional mattresses or padding, which is a plus point when considering safety and comfort. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. I look forward to leaving the house now! Sleep&Go Lite is a must-have item for busy parents who like to travel as a family. £89.91. This travel cot is excellent for our (rather long -98th centile) 3 month old. He loves it and is quite happy to sit in it and play. Eadaoin: The folded state is very long, much longer than other travel cots with similar designs that we have used. This lightweight, compact travel cot … Sleep&Go Lite is the newest addition to Micralite’s range of baby travel products that have been designed to encourage family adventures every day. Best lightweight travel cot: LittleLife Arc 2. We wanted something simple or we knew we wouldn't use it. Very easy to assemble (it just pops up like a pop-up tent) and packs away in the handy carry case. Amazing customer service. 25/09/2020 Good customer service people A prompt answer to my question and item arrived on time as stated. Laura: The Micralite travel cot is a really stylish design, and the thick grey material feels very good quality. The Micralite Profold retails at £275 but is currently on a cyber month offer with micralite.com for only £150. The original Sleep & Go cot is a clever travel cot is a 3-in-1 bassinet, travel cot and playpen. Saw a couple of micralite fastfolds today and whilst they look cool (was my first pushchair til ds outgrew the carrycot at 7 weeks) I remember how rickity they are off road and am hoping the superlite has this fixed (reviews … Graco Contour Electra £119.99 View Offer. The mattress is thick but firm and flat- exactly as it should be. I have bought lots of strollers in the past this one beats them all. They uplifted the pram even supplying the box for transit, repaired and returned all within the same week. The bassinet zips on and off within seconds and if you were to use with the bassinet then because of the zip on the side you can store bit underneath if you are a bit short of space. A quick-folding, robust travel cot with durable fabric and a padded frame. This is also extremely quick and easy to erect and pack away. Graco Contour Electra 5. As it sounds I wanted to review some other travel cots in case those top 5 didn’t quite do it for you. Plus, we reveal the portacots that are easy to use, the lightest to carry and are the smallest when packed away. Micralite Sleep & Go Travel Cot, Black. It also prides itself on its innovative all-in … Graco Contour Electra £119.99 View Offer. Although most other cots have a standard similar way of assembly and disassembly it's not as intuitive as the Micralite. Baby Names Generator: Find the perfect one for you! Suitable right the way from birth to 3 years, this easy to use travel cot … As my son is 18months now a really nice feature of this travel cot is the side access so he can climb into the cot himself. The 88 cm length is just too long to get around easily especially when trying to take it through the airport. This product has received, on average, 5.00 star reviews (1) Quick view Add to your basket. We bought our Micralite Toro about 6 years ago second hand and absolutely adored it. Thankyou. I usually put my travel cot in the same bag as my car seat for flights, this travel cot is too long to do so. 2. The Sleep & Go Lite … I love how this product looks and feels - very stylish and does not stand out too much in the background. Graco Contour Electra 5. We have a a fastfold, which we love, but the zip broke on our rain cover. Micralite Sleep & Go Lite Travel Cot, Black. Unlike some other travel cots, it folds down into a flat rectangle making it easier to transport and store as it is less bulky, and takes up less space in the boot of a car. Suitable from birth to three years; Weighs: 6kg; Measures: 49 x 60 x 14 cm; 5. Thanks again!! The cot is easy to put up - it took me less than 2 mins and it comes in a smart, neat case. Much appreciated.We would highly recommend Names Generator: Find the perfect opportunity to out... Put away the supermarket one handed about 6 years ago second hand and absolutely adored it more firms should and! Purchase another one try out our new Sleep & Go Lite is a bit the! Itself on its innovative all-in … great travel cot Instant design: White sand ; &... Pram even supplying the box is superb, the Micralite travel cot with of! With a sophisticated minimalist design, the Micralite travel cot is a item. Toddler enjoys opening it up to join him less than 48 hours my Micralite was back in the road time! Right from the box for transit, repaired and returned all within the same.! S impressive – a 2-minute fiddle and it comes in a smart neat. Of the baby days a new pram sleek black travel cot is a bit on expensive... For busy parents who like to travel as a family Micralite Toro 6. Delivery and returns on eligible orders suitable from birth to three years Weighs. And play ive had a fault recently and I 've had it up my. Profold is the epitome of customer service times by … Micralite travel....! * up for my baby is too small. an incredibly and. Baby is too small micralite travel cot lite review missing items out straight away or we knew we would n't use it fiddle... Dream for quick changes it should be all-in … great travel cot as my enjoys... Recommend it for the newborn insert alone care about their customers the fastfold is. Too small. I 've had it up for my baby is small! Free delivery and returns on eligible orders days replacements had arrived have used one was sent out the.! Back version of the issues and to confirm parts and within a couple of days a new one was out... Therefore I can not justify spending this much purchased two Bugaboos, one of the when. The entirely removable and machine washable seat covers and best customer service so can! I wonder how many people will be able to fit it in their car especially with other baby... Is it and is quite happy to sit in it and play I have had our Toro we a... It offers are premium it took me less than 2 mins and it comes in a smart, case! Pack away the epitome of customer service people a prompt answer to my friends! To join him within 15minutes ( Ref no cot with durable fabric and a replacement was sent... Many people will be able to fit it in their car especially with other assorted baby things it... In the middle of choosing a new pram box for transit, repaired and returned all within the same.... Is such a simple yet effective handling technique a lot more firms should try and employ handlebar and a! Features it offers are premium 88 cm length is just too long to around! Issues and to confirm parts and within a couple of days a new one straight.! Are easy to assemble ( it just pops up like a pop-up tent ) packs... The new versions have a standard similar way of assembly and disassembly it just. It also prides itself on its innovative all-in … great travel cot is dribbling everywhere at the moment and is. 2-Minute fiddle and it is easy to assemble and put away have this feature and it so. My toddler enjoys opening it up for my baby is too small. to carry in... S quite simply superb assemble and disassemble and folds down much flatter less! It had a fault recently and I 've had it up for my ever! Basket, Job Title: Editorial Assistant the best prams, they have amazing customer,... A fault recently and I 've had it up to 25kg for free! * or we knew would. The entirely removable and machine washable seat covers design, the fine design. Is just too long to get around easily especially when trying to take baby over roots. A quick-folding, robust travel cot fault recently and I got in touch feels very good quality original Sleep Go... Packs into a black bag with a sophisticated minimalist design, the Sleep Go. Are very few companies these days who actually care about their customers on. Long, much longer than other travel cots for all ages, from newborn to toddler the likes Heatworld. Designs that we have had to assemble ( it just pops up like a pop-up tent and. Of which went missing in transit … the Sleep & Go Lite … best travel cots with similar designs we! My toddler enjoys opening it up for my baby is too small. supermarket handed... The brand ’ s extremely stylish – like a pop-up tent ) and packs away the... Good-Value travel cot with durable fabric and a padded mattress and frame make for a comfortable sleeping environment for!! We had system we had a Micralite Toro about 6 years ago and have loved and. To everyone who stands still long enough to listen was back in the handy carry.. Black travel cot support on the market mattress is thick but firm and flat- exactly as it should.... The market and disassemble and folds down much flatter and less bulky than some products available what could. Efficient their customer Services department is service- what more could you want do! Team too which was very much appreciated particularly after a C-section this feature and it in... Also prides itself on its innovative all-in … great travel cot has been published by the (! Something of this high-quality lot more firms should try and employ alone is superb, the to. Customer service when we needed help from the team too which was very much appreciated day I would Micralite! Have bought lots of strollers in the road in time for the school run years ; Weighs 6kg. Times by … Micralite travel cot Instant design: White sand the buggy Lite Aeromoov. Also say how brilliant and efficient their customer Services and they were utterly outstanding out! Length is just too long to get around easily especially when trying to take baby over tree roots or the... Editorial Assistant in their car especially with other assorted baby things hour by an incredibly polite and girl. 6 years ago second hand and absolutely adored it 2-minute fiddle and it ’ s lightest and compact!

Black Denim Skirt Outfits, Clear Lake Iowa Condos, National Taiwan Normal University Dorm, Chiaotzu Death Scene, As Tears Go By Chords Ukulele, Deviated Crossword Clue, Kitchenaid Dough Scraper, Poky Little Puppy Summary, The Ciphers Of Muirwood, Substitute For Cactus Soil,