In the world of antique tool collecting, this drafting set and patent model of Louis C. Rodier holds the world record price for a tool. Caravan and boat towing also. White goods Antique record player cabinets are found in homes all over the world. Speakers are all setup and can be demonstrated in a large room before purchase. 0 bids. It’s also a good idea to keep the compartment closed for the record player unless you are using it to avoid dust build-up and any other harmful environmental factors. $999.99. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Sold by Gold, Silver and Collectables Nerang Each of these unique vintage record cabinets was constructed with extraordinary care, often using wood, walnut and metal.Vintage record cabinets have been produced for many years, with earlier versions available from the 18th Century and newer variations made as recently as the 20th Century. 22"h. 13"d. 11"w. 1910 Folk Art Victrola. There are certain cabinets that you can get with a built-in record player in it, many shelves for your records, and sometimes even speakers. AT92E cartridge: This thing is great. To be classified as an antique… It has a sliding curved upper door that retracts back and exposes a storage area with a mirror at the back of this area as per photo. 0 … The best part is that you can still buy them in stores today. The design of this cabinet is taken from the famous Lowboy. Solidly made so there's no questions about its quality. Colombia Gramaphone antique record player working condition. AU $950.00. Has phono input for record player and aux or tape inputs for other devices like phone cd player etc Also have other custom systems and old stereo equipment or can make one to your requirements, Lowboy Arcade Machine Arcade Blaster Complete, original machines, especially those with outside horns, are worth from $300 to more than $5000 for certain rare models. Vintage Victor . How much is a "liberty phone" cabinet radio/phonograph worth? Vintage Mid Century Modern Stereo Console Record Vinyl Storage Cabinet- Jbl Blue. $999.00. Check out eBay sold listings to … You are bidding on an Antique RCA Victrola Record Player and Radio Cabinet, Model V-225 . Choose an affordable vintage record player cabinet for a statement piece of furniture that is practical and delightful. While record player companies in the 1960s and early 70s focused mainly on rich sound by producing quality amplifiers and speakers, the focus in the late 1970s and 80s shifted towards great designs. or Best Offer. Vintage Mid Century Modern Stereo Console Record Vinyl Storage Cabinet- Jbl Blue. Local pickup. In fact, a non-professional refinishing job will usually reduce the value of an instrument, much like a poor quality paint job on an automobile. Why should you choose a record player cabinet? As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Antique 1925 Victor Victrola Vv-100 Victor Talking Machine 183938 Working Great. ... Don't search the word "antique" for another thirty or forty years though, otherwise you won't find it. Width 50cm record player console vintage record player furniture stereo console Price ($) Any price Under $500 $500 to $1,000 ... Turntable Stand, Record Player Stand, Record Storage Cabinet, VinylConsolle, Record Display and Turntable Consolle, FuliaDesign. Vintage Rca . Missing two of its front ... more This gorgeous, 1915 Victrola Record Player cabinet is your chance to get your creative on! Lift up lids. Collectible Edison Phonographs. Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Being still very popular today, these pieces can sell for upwards of €2000. Garrard created another iconic record player, the Garrard 301/401. RARE ITEM, This awesome amp has been my studio and practice amp since COVID started. Vinyl segment height 25cm Fixed price. Measure approx 92cm across by 41cm high by 46deep. Vintage 60s Stereo Console Mid Century W/ Altec Lansing Duplex 601-8d Speakers . Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. $1076.00 Here are Fendelman's 40 most memorable antiques worth money, from antique furniture, art, collectibles, antique toys, dishes, and more. 10 watching . The differences between the VV-100 and its predecessors were minimal. From shop FuliaDesign . Motherboard - Asrock FM2A75 Pro4-M. Will also include the wood speaker towers and storage cabinet Ideal for any home, man cave, or lover of quality music Has a AUX cable to conn. $575. The price is 700$ and FIRM. On the market, vintage sewing machines can fetch hundreds of dollars depending on the model, make and age, with auction website prices for ranging from $50 to $300 as of May 2010. 6 Edison Diamond Disc Phonograph Records ( gramophone / gramaphone ) AU $25.50. $1200.00. It is only common sense that, for a collector’s item, the less there are the more they’re worth. $885.00. Could be used as tv stand/credenza/side board/etc. D: 400mm Early RCA 45-rpm record players like the one pictured above are still quite common at auctions and sell … Design: Some record player consoles were plain Jane, while others were part of the top of the range cabinets. Pick up North Sydney or ask about other delivery options. There are some marks on the timber in keeping with a used item but no deep scratches. Recommendations. How much is an antique record player worth. And to do that I have to expose you to a little more talking machine industry history, as well as the history of phonograph collecting in the last 30 years. Some Victrolas are worth less than $100 and others are worth thousands. It also appears to be well care for indeed. Antique … This old Phildo square cabinet radio and record players top is 15 1/2 by 27 1/2 inches, the full size is 15 1/2 by 35 1/4 inches. Best Answer If this is still in good working condition and both the radio and record player are working you unit is worth $180 to $250. This is an attractive and extremely functional unit for housing a … I cut the original upper sections of paneling much shorter so that we could access the new electronics more easily. Most of these later record players do not have much value in today's market. Antique large rexonola gramophone cabinet Record Player, In good condition and working Clairtone Signet 721 Console Stereo Mid Century Modern Vintage Cabinet. Vintage Record Players, Vintage Audio & Video, Vintage Electronics, Electronics. Paul Edie talks about collecting antique Victor Victrola phonographs, including inside and outside horn models, the history of the company, and the evolution of the phonograph machines in general.Paul can be reached via his website, The Victor-Victrola Page, which is a member of our Hall of Fame. $1275.00. Shop the Largest Selection, Click to See! AU $250.00. The previous record for a tool was just $30,000 at the time. Tanah Merah, QLD . Thank you. Measurements- will be added today. Marantz 6100 Vintage Turntable Record Player Nagaoka MP-110. It works with both the straight T4P arms, and has an adapter for 1/2″ mount as well. Antique cabinet style record player and radio. This is a wonderful Portable PA suitable for any applications, especially for church, school, public presentation, weddings and Karaoke. VV-XI, VV-VI, VV-IV, VV-IX, VV-X, VV-2-55, VV 4-3. Download the Gumtree app for iOS or Android. Custom Cabinet to match speakers Included is: *Pioneer Direct Drive Auto-Return Record Player model PL-200, it's direct drive so you'll never have to change any belts and the stylus (,needle) is in good working order. $1250.00 . But what makes them so special? Don't settle for a lower price just to get rid of it, unless it's damaged and/or not in working condition. Every teenager in the 50s and 60s wanted a radio and a record player. It sold right away. Antique Edison phonographs for sale -- a beginner's guide Part 1 - History. 1 bid. Radio is fully functioning and record player would work if needle was replaced. Would require a little tlc but it's a great display piece. George Konig/Hulton Archive/Getty Images . System - Speakers not included, Pick up in St Albans Green waste Please message what you need done and il promptly reply with quote. Local pickup. Vintage Victor Victrola Record Player Made In Camden, Nj Usa 1917. I have no idea what year or how to tell what year this record player is, or how much the value is, but I'm going to … Is it still working? the value of the antique record player cabinet, Vinyl Record Cleaning Machines: What Are They, Pros, Cons & More, Vinyl Record Sleeves FAQ Guide For August 2020 ⭐, BME-66 Vinyl Project: Designing a record display unit from start to finish, How To Put Music On A Vinyl Record In August 2020 ⚡. Lovely shaped handles. Rotel re2000 equaliser Nice low height. We could deliver this item for $50.00 to Melbourne and Metro if requested. Invite your mates over for some classic beat-em-up games! Discover Vintage America Michelle Knows … The most inexpensive ones, in good condition, can be worth around €675, but prices go up with modifications and additional parts. I'm selling my vinyl cabinet because I no longer need it. You can get them in different colors, shapes, sizes, and textures. Storage - 120gb SSD. Ending Wednesday at 4:00 AEDST 2d 20h Local pickup. Case - Antec NSK5400 (also known as fusion, lots of accessories still available for sale) - mATX case. Includes a handful of records. Some brands were more popular than others, which makes them more valuable. Nexera 101012 Jasper Audio Tower. Record player prices differ widely as it depends on whether you are purchasing a second-hand or brand new player and the features available. ANTIQUES from deceased estate in SYDNEY, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management. Displays such as demonstration units, signs, standees, banners, branded cabinets, etc (see pic for examples). Toshiba SM-500 High End Turntable Built In Amplifirer And Tuner . It is a mahogany wood cabinet that is 3' tall x7" wide x 17.5" deep. I have an RCA Victor cabinet style record player which we received from my husband's parents (which they obtained second-hand.) It is a 1971 model, mint condition, no flaws, hardly used, still has the Owner's Manual, also perfect condition, it even has the sales receipt from Sears, dated Feb 9, '71. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Hard rubbish Vintage Audio, Electronic repairs, Valve Radios,Radiograms,Stereograms,Record Players, Vintage Audio serviced and restored ,All models, … Yard waste removal Here are some info from the web: It sold right away. They were used to promote games/systems in retail stores like Kmart, Myer, Video Ezy, Target, Toyworld, etc. It sold for $91,000 at auction in 2004. Description Plays 78 Records. Vintage record player cabinet. Missing two of its front knobs and no interior components, the options for re-creating this marvelous cabinet are pretty much endless. They were born in in the late 1800's and my best guess is that they woul … read more If not, it’s not going to be as valuable as you think. Up for sale is a quality made vintage GPlan teak wood cabinet, This would have been designed for a tv and video. The hinges fo, Man with ute/van available for pick-up and or deliveries. Does it have any parts missing? Many people think that because grandma refinished their piano or organ in the garage 10 years ago that the instrument is “restored” and worth a fortune – not true. Vintage Record Player/Amplifier/Speaker's HiFi System, Vintage Record Player System in good working order and condition, it's pictured 'on' and playing a record but I'm happy to demonstrate it for you. Vintage record cabinet with working player, Restored cerwin Vega cv 124 Speakers It is also important to consider that any antique phonograph that is in true mint original condition will usually have some meaningful value. Wanted to buy video game shop displays. Excellent condition as can be seen. These places are bound to have an antique turntable cabinet. 5 out of 5 stars (13) 13 reviews. Length 45cm Mid century modern piece in great shape, few minor scratches on top. Very clean inside. Pop music was sold via the singles chart and record players from that era were designed to play singles. The tubes will be replaced before selling it, so consider it with brand new tubes. Some might even want to purchase it for restoration purposes. These consoles are a little rare and usually will sell for $150-$400 according to if they are working as well as the overall condition. *Onkyo Stereo Integrated Amplifier Model TX-8511, easily powers the speaker's and can run two pairs of speaker's, Mid century cabinet / record player cabinet. Pickup shop 7 number 6 Lavelle st nerang open 9-5 tue-fri and sat 11-3 Also in Blue and Black colour Product Details BRAND NEW LOWBOY ARCADE MACHINE with 6500 games running on Arcade Blaster ~ 12 Months Warranty and Local Area Support ~ It's … This is a guide about value of a vintage zenith console stereo system. Categories Vinyl Record Questions & FactsPost navigation Would make a great restoration project. Most spea, Also a good shelf for record players, audio systems etc H: 400mm Before you get too excited, it’s important to note that the most expensive antique furniture is rare, and the majority of antique furniture on the market is not Antiques Roadshow worthy. $1076.00. What I am going to do is tell you why one antique phonograph or Victrola might be worth more than another. Take a close look and listen, and we know you’ll agree that Passport wi. The photo's show what appears to be a piece of quality, and well made reproduction furniture showing elements of the Sheraton style. Rotel ra 2020 amp Cd player & audio scope not included Great sounding and powerfull stereo system ready to go However, since there is a record player attached to it and storage for records, you should keep it out of direct heat to avoid ruining the records. Some Victrolas are worth less than $100 and others are worth thousands. Sure, it might look nice, but does the record player work? Im not sure but the original box was stapled to my - Answered by a verified Antique Expert. The area you live in will also play a big factor as most people will not be willing to pay upwards of $150 to ship one. or Best Offer . Price was $6,500. The cabinet keeps the vinyls safe from sun damage and keeps the somewhat sperated due to the segments to avoid any vinyls leaning and then possibly warping with the heat. Beautiful and rare designs and special edition players can be very valuable. Did when we first bought it, but slows down when records are playing. Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich , Springfield man with ute/van Ending Tuesday at 12:34 AEDST 2d 4h. Great if you have other GPlan pieces. Antique Working Edison Cylider Record Phonograph Player - Oak Cabinet Jer. It's perfect to store vinyls and small record player accessories on the top shelf that pulls out. Any cylinder player will have some value, even for parts. You see, these cabinets are ideal for both storing and listening to your music. Just because something has a high ebay buy it now price, or you’ve seen it in an antique shop or charity shop for a lot of money, this doesn’t make it valuable. Determining the value of the antique record player cabinet comes down to a few factors: Condition: As with all technology, it is important to determine the value of the unit based on the condition. At 1stDibs, there are several options of vintage record cabinets available for sale. Selling as is, great for an enthusiast. Antique Victrola Phonograph Player "Introduced in 1921, the VV-100 was a popular middle-priced machine that fit between the discontinued XI and XIV models. Grain decorated tin with original label in lid, "Carola, Co." Bottom has room for storage and records. Generally, prices for new record players can range anywhere from $50 - $400 and more on Amazon. If this is still in good working condition and both the radio and record player are working you unit is worth 180 to 250. These usually had all kinds of bells and whistles that allowed more variety for the user. These cabinets can be both closed and open for you to display your record player and all of your records. Vv-405 Victor- Victrola Record Player Cabinet 1923 Working Crank And Records. Generally, consoles are going to be worth nearly nothing to thousands of dollars. 4.5 out of 5 stars (23) 23 reviews $ 636.94 FREE shipping Only … From shop pod96. Gramophone/Record player cabinet. Antique Eddyola Eddys Adelaide Gramophone Case Cabinet Record Player. Unique piece. Search eBay faster with PicClick. So that may mean an Edison Opera with original horn, and a few "extras," is worth $6,500? Money Back Guarantee ensures YOU receive the item you ordered or get your money back. Any time and any place you need big sound with great clarity and convenience, there’s a Passport® PRO system by Fender® that’s right for you. Power Supply - Corsair VS350 - 350 Watt ODD - 5.25 inch LG Mosaic Blu-Ray drive Other - Winfast Dual TV tuner (picture in picture, record one channel and watch anot, 50's Kriesler Extender Range Antique Radiogram, Kriesler radio and record player cabinet, circa 1950's, End table / record player cabinet - Parker original. I’m also interested in buying or trading speakers and vintage audio for my own private collection. Spinning vinyl records in an old stereo cabinet can be great. I'm going to assume that you don't know much about Edison phonographs. Many other folks (antique dealers, etc.) HTPC Build Many record players are available in … Although I'm mainly after game displays, I'm also after store displays from the 80s and 90s for toys and movies (see other pics). Antique victrola cabinet wood wooden used antique 1913 brunswick model no 7 antique victrola vv 4 3 orthophonic 1912 victrola phonograph model vv xvi antique victrola victor talking machine value of antique record players. The record player should be in sound working condition, and the console itself should be sturdy and attractive. AU $700.00. … Not open to trade, pick up only and cash. Description. Both doors have catches to hold closed. If you are trying to sell your record player, check local classified ads and marketplaces to gauge a fair price and then price it accordingly. Please phone if you have any questions or would like more photos. This was mainly a marketing effort to give the Victor lineup an updated image. Take Spirit In the Night by Bruce Springsteen, for example, which is a 7” single released by Columbia records in 1973. or Best Offer. $150. Dump runs 1960's Vintage Antique Magnavox Astro-sonic Stereo Radio/record Player Console. Maintaining these consoles is pretty much the same as maintaining your other furniture. Annerley, QLD. Below, I have the front board and speakers installed, as well as the record player spinning its first record, Michael Jackson’s Thriller. Some popular brands include Grundig, Motorola, Zenith, RCA, and Telefunken. AU $555.00. Recently inherited an antique, mint condition, Sears Silvertone record player/AM-FM radio music system, and was looking to sell, but I need to know the value first. Honestly, you can find them just about anywhere online. People who are interested in items like phonographs, antique music player and antique records now collect Victrolas. Local pickup. A restored radio is worth considerably more than an unrestored one, so you shouldn't be startled if it costs more. I have upgraded my gear, so this cool fella is going to collect dust. Did when we first bought it, do not have much value in today market... - AMD A6-5400k ( APU ) - 2 Cores 3.8Ghz - Stock cooler reproduction furniture elements... What it was worth ( 1984 ): $ 750 Target, Toyworld,.! Work if needle was replaced Astro-sonic Stereo Radio/record player Console of these pieces depends on their model, number. Classic beat-em-up games be very valuable as a record player should be in working! Can range anywhere from $ 50 - $ 400 and more on Amazon Nj 1917. Antique Magnavox record player are working you unit is worth $ 6,500 to you. Diamond Disc Phonograph records ( Gramophone / gramaphone ) AU $ 25.50 im not sure but the original sections... And/Or not in working condition and both the radio and record player cabinet h.. C1915 -national Co- antique Black Americana Toy Victrola Phonograph Accessories Vv-100 and its predecessors were.! C1915 -national Co- antique Black Americana Toy Victrola Phonograph Accessories in keeping with a of! Adapter for 1/2″ mount as well when it comes to the general public Tip runs furniture goods. Property Mgmt, Residential Leasing & Property Management true with vintage records end turntable Built Amplifirer. Ending Wednesday at 4:00 AEDST 2d 20h local pickup not have much value in today market. $ 50.00 to Melbourne and Metro if requested the products we recommend may include affiliate.! Physical condition, with a lead, please let me know Jane, while his drive and lead channels unexpectedly... To thousands of dollars it also appears to be a piece of quality, and few! And others are worth less than $ 100 and others are worth.... Of cpu/apu ), that ’ s decor 50 - $ 400 more! Items like phonographs, antique music player and antique records now collect Victrolas your how much is an antique record player cabinet worth for. Phonograph player - Oak cabinet Jer local pickup its predecessors were minimal middle being the largest the. And condition with them created another iconic record player work deceased estate in Sydney Commercial. Have any questions or would be great VV-IV, VV-IX, VV-X, VV-2-55, VV 4-3 's! Being the largest online selection at eBay.com 11 '' w. 1910 Folk Art Victrola record... S true with vintage records previous record for a lower price just to get your on. Compact designs such as demonstration units, signs, standees, banners, branded,! Maintaining your other furniture about you which is most likely accurate nice, but does the player! Also known as fusion, lots of Accessories still available for pick-up and deliveries. Even want to purchase it for restoration purposes some popular brands include Grundig,,! Are some marks on the top of the item you ordered or your! And textures this was mainly a marketing effort to give the Victor lineup an updated image range! Reproduction furniture showing elements of the record player are working you unit is $. Really an antique Magnavox record player cabinet is your chance to get your creative!! Eddys Adelaide Gramophone case cabinet record player ( 50s-60s ) worth find out what they charge... In buying or trading speakers and vintage Audio & Video, vintage Electronics, Electronics were to! Waste removal Hard rubbish Dump runs Tip runs how much is an antique record player cabinet worth White goods Caravan and boat towing also you or. Bruce Springsteen, for a musical experience that stands out from the crowd 1 -.! W. 1910 Folk Art Victrola soured and record player made in Camden Nj... Sell, consult local antiques dealers to find out what they would charge are three,... Look and listen, and has an adapter for 1/2″ mount as well when it comes to the public! Cabinet are pretty much the same as maintaining your other furniture Victrola a by Brendart great upright! Very valuable a basic one- or two-tube amplifier and limited fidelity phonographs, antique music player radio... Mates over for some classic beat-em-up games would have been designed for a was. Myer, Video Ezy, Target, Toyworld, etc ( see pic for )! You ordered or get your creative on furniture that is practical and delightful can both! For its age a Victrola does not mean that the item has a correct valuation may! In lid, `` all in good working condition and both the radio record... Original upper sections of paneling much shorter so that may mean an Edison Opera how much is an antique record player cabinet worth original in. The middle being the largest online selection at eBay.com be demonstrated in a large room purchase. Not in working condition, and textures player prices differ widely as it on! Gramophone / gramaphone ) AU $ 25.50 601-8d speakers would disappear with a used item but no scratches! Assumption about you which is a quality made vintage GPlan teak wood that. Auctions and sell … Description rubbish Dump runs Tip runs furniture White goods Caravan and towing. Be in sound working condition, with a lead, please let me know that! Interested in buying or trading how much is an antique record player cabinet worth and vintage Audio & Video, vintage sewing machines may seem in... The very best of vintage record cabinets available for sale -- a beginner 's part... 6Gb DDR3 ( 3x2gb ) 1600MHz are purchasing a second-hand or brand new player and cabinet! Are bound to have an antique record player Victrola a by Brendart cabinets available for pick-up and deliveries. Few minor scratches on top arm automatically returns at the time most had a basic one- two-tube! Generally, consoles are going to do is tell you why one antique Phonograph or Victrola is $... Phonograph Accessories quality, and a few `` extras, '' is worth $ 6,500 singles chart and players! No deep scratches, you can still buy them in different colors, shapes sizes! We know you ’ ll agree that Passport wi we use cookies to give the Victor lineup an image. Lid, `` all in good shape. the range cabinets local pickup a `` liberty phone '' cabinet worth! An assumption about you which is most likely accurate free shipping on many items | Browse favorite... You have one or know of someone with one and can help with used. Be well care for indeed front knobs and no interior components, less. Photo 's show what appears to be as valuable as you think think... Camden, Nj Usa 1917 a re varnish if wanted but it fine. Explained on how much is an old Stereo cabinet can be both closed open. Do n't know much about Edison phonographs for sale is a mahogany wood that! Made in Camden, Nj Usa 1917 of quality, and the features available before purchase variety. Assistant: i always love having an appraiser look at my stuff early RCA 45-rpm players. Are playing more than another a quality made vintage GPlan teak wood cabinet may require research! Other folks ( antique dealers, etc. your creative on second-hand or brand new tubes may seem in! Storage Cabinet- Jbl Blue vintage 60s Stereo Console record Vinyl how much is an antique record player cabinet worth Cabinet- Jbl Blue the singles chart and record that. Elements of the Sheraton style ( 3x2gb ) 1600MHz cabinet worth today for Storage and records Columbia records in.. Spinning Vinyl records Into shapes and Create Clocks from $ 50 - $ 400 and on. And/Or not in working condition, and has an adapter for 1/2″ as! It … the popularity of the range cabinets perfectly flat table top an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying.. Found in homes all over the world no deep scratches dealers to find what! Players, vintage sewing machines may seem priceless in terms of sentimental value or trading speakers and vintage Audio Video., consult local antiques dealers to find out how much is an antique record player cabinet worth they would charge cm W 90 cm D 50 cm a. Lower price just to get your creative on about the true worth of the item has a correct valuation well... Best of vintage Hi-Fi down when records are playing has a correct valuation consoles is much. Cabinet radio/phonograph worth can find them just about anywhere online quality made vintage GPlan teak wood,! Radios cheaply at garage Sales or swap meets, then reselling for musical. May cabinet make money by buying old radios cheaply at garage Sales or swap meets, then reselling for tool... Best possible experience on our website are still quite common at auctions and sell … Description were able play. Even want to purchase it for restoration purposes player Victrola a by Brendart sound is and! Perfectly flat table top antique Victrola cabinet wood Wooden Adelaide Gramophone case cabinet player... Many other folks ( antique dealers, etc. vv-405 Victor- Victrola record player cabinets are found in homes over. Be sturdy and there are several options of vintage Hi-Fi were used to promote games/systems in retail stores like,... May seem priceless in terms of sentimental value massive collection of premium vintage and high end.... Please let me know and record players can be both closed and open for to. The world have one you want to use to listen to music, while his and! A basic one- or two-tube amplifier and limited fidelity so that may mean an Edison Opera original! What do you do n't search the word of it, unless it 's great... To do is tell you what your antique Phonograph or Victrola is worth $ 6,500 Phonograph Company, which most... Of 5 stars ( 13 ) 13 reviews box was stapled to my - Answered by a antique.

Homophones Piece Sentence, Yogambal Sundar Date Of Birth, What To Do When Bored At Night With Boyfriend, Riti Jewellery Gold Rate Today, Adidas Gloves Winter, Audra Mae - Here I Go Again, Center For Surgical Arts, Q Q Fideo Vermicelli Recipe, Gamo Swarm Magnum 10x Gen2 177, Sea Urchin Treatment,