It is the age when even wrinkles have a magical glow and a charming sense of grace. Your hair fell out long ago, and your mind is decades past its warranty. It's not always easy to come up with the perfect thing to say on a birthday card. – Thomas Bailey Aldrich. – Bernard Baruch. Many people often get sad at this age because of not being able to fulfill their dreams when they had a chance. “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime” John Grier. You’ve been like a lighthouse to me, always showing me the correct way, guiding me to the light with your endless wisdom. You know you are getting old when you have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it. Happy birthday. KAPPIT. – Golda Meir. Happy birthday to one amazing 70-year-old! Happy 70. Of course at your age, most people have no clue. … Continue reading →, One more year and you will be old at 80. 60th happy Birthday Wishes. Happy birthday. Happy birthday and may you celebrate many more. But make sure that the celebrate is “game” on it to avoid bad mood or something. For …. Happy birthday! Turning 60 is one of the greatest achievements in anyone’s life. I found you a red convertible car, but it rusted. Don't be sad about your age. I thank you for raising me ... ← Funny Birthday Wishes for Nurses. Smokey says he now puts out fires by waking up seven times a night and peeing on them. Just as you’ve seen this day, you’ll see another. I’m sure that the oldies will love it. Some days have been good and some have been bad, what’s important is that you’ve survived to this point. Happy 70. You’re turning 70 means you’ve survived your 40s,50s, and 60s! 30th birthdays can be a scary time, but it's only going to get better from here on out. Great thing you’re not a puppy, you would be dead. Smokey bear just celebrated his 70th birthday. Bring out that cake, put on those candles, close your eyes, and make a wish as you blow them out. Happy 70. Oh, and you can also add humor to your birthday card. Of life you’ve learned, Respect you’ve earned, And many lives You’ve touched And turned For good. SAVE TO FOLDER. Similar Images . — Some people might think seventy five … Continue reading →, 5, 10, 15, 20 You’re starting to run out of money. Happy birthday to you. — I’m going … Continue reading →, I’ve always called you an old man even though you are just now turning 70. You certainly don’t look it, you’re stunning and beautiful as always. Funny 70th Birthday Wishes. Our days without you would seem cold and rainy. Happy birthday to you. Life as an old man is … Continue reading →, Seventy years has gone by so fast; We’ve shared so many highs and lows; Having you as a brother has been such a blessing, More than anyone knows. 70th Birthday Quotes. Might not be the number you want but it’s a number regardless. We’ll reminisce about the years gone by, We will laugh and probably cry. If that person is very susceptible and, at the same time, Catholic, we recommend that you do not use funny birthday quotes and opt for these Christian birthday wishes, which is more in line with this type of birthday person. Old age comes with the advantage of being loved by all. - Pamela Druckerman If you’re 40 and slowing down isn’t an option, you might want to think twice about making U-turns. The bond we share is strong and true; No one could ever … Continue reading →, It’s your birthday once again You are my brother but most importantly, you are my closet friend You’ve had my back through thick and thin Happy 75th to the best of men — We are inseparable some would say I … Continue reading →, I’ve turned seventy five a load of times! Birthdays are proof that life is moving forward, have a great one. Happy 70, There are not enough candles on your cake. Want to wish your friend birthday in a hilarious way, just use some of these cool quotes. Happy birthday. Comments Leave A Note or Share A Joke! Funny 70th Birthday Wishes. Funny 60th Birthday Quotes: Poem. Happy 70. To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent – that is to triumph over old age. Your birthday today is making us grin! Happy Funny Birthday Wishes and Quotes. Mindblowingly Funny 30th Birthday Quotes and Sayings. You’re 70 and I still don’t find it easy to keep up with you. It is sincerely no easy feat getting to this milestone age, and for that a celebration or a show of appreciation is always welcome. Nature does not equally distribute energy. I hope that you are doing fine. Happy birthday you exceptional human who turns 70, you are truly cherished and loved. Happy birthday. Add to Likebox #135905315 - Happy 70th anniversary party. The key to being a young 40 is having friends much older than you are. Comments Off on 70th Birthday wishes. Choose between a variety of paper finishes and sizes. You’re 70? Happy birthday to my favourite person. 70th Birthday Wishes - Funny and Sincere Wishes for 70th Birthdays. KAPPIT. You have taught me how to survive and thrive. Free Returns 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Fast Shipping Sterling James Co. Funny Birthday Sayings and Quotes. I bet you can't believe you're already 80. Hope all 24 hours of your 70th birthday are as memorable as the last 70 years have been for you. You’re an angel, and the most amazing person I know. From shop UltimateGiftsShop. 5 out of 5 stars (6,237) 6,237 reviews $ 14.99. What do you know? Hope your day is the best! “You have to be very patient to grow into a wise person like you. Congratulations! What you'll learn is that you shouldn't go overboard with age-related jokes or insincere compliments. — Happy 70th … Continue reading →, Happy 70th birthday to a great coworker and good friend I have many birthday wishes I want to send I wish you a day filled with laughter and glee I wish you moments of joy and jubilee You deserve moments … Continue reading →, You’re my oldest and dearest friend, this is still true It’s hard to believe everything that we’ve been through You’ve been there to support me through good times and bad Of all my blessings there’s one thing I knew I … Continue reading →, Dear aunt, you are loved so much in a million possible ways I hope this is the happiest of all of your birthdays You have taught me so much through all of my years You have laughed with me and … Continue reading →, Words could never express the love I have for you The way I’ve admired every moment of your life And the way I’ve laughed with you And appreciated the many years of your advice I thank you for raising me … Continue reading →, There’s many roles a woman can have Over the course of her life.

Ikea Laundry Sink, Mr Coffee Clock Won't Set, Falconeyes Pocketlite F7 Rgb Photography Led Video Camera Light, Ikea Laundry Sink, Modern Grey Kitchen Cabinets, Falconeyes Pocketlite F7 Rgb Photography Led Video Camera Light, Colorado College Cross Country, Csgo New Weapons, Most Valuable Hot Wheels, How To Style High Waisted Wide Leg Pants,