Address: 2200 District Ave, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 365-0918. Feng Shui - Burlington also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (781) 365-0918. AS we went to the table we passed by a very impressive wine rack and the sushi bar area which was equally impressive. He also held various positions at Gramercy Park Hotel, New York, Hong Kong Garden, Tokyo. The top items were the pork bao and similar appetizers. Culinary team lead by Chef Ping Zhu, advised by Executive Chef Patrick Shao, complemented by Sushi Master Steve Weng, Mandarin Chef Adam Feng. They have an extensive drink menu that looked very interesting including a mai tai sampling tray. Feng Shui Burlington offers Sushi,… Nigori means cloudy; the roughly filtered particles are full of flavor, Available in Bottle. I would have liked a little more sauce but not having too much was sauce was fine as you got to enjoy the full flavor of the dish. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. There was also sushi on the buffet. Best pubs & bars in Burlington ... Feng Shui / Cafeteria, Sushi, Restaurant #16 of 214 places to eat in Burlington. Combine all your favorite transport modes into one trip. Just go next door where they will welcome you nicely as a solo . She was a bit short and snappy that night although her attitude improved as the tables cleared out a bit. 2400 District Ave Burlington, MA 01803 781.229.0300 Hours Sun – Sat | 12pm – 9pm Additionally, our server was very difficult to get a hold of, once the sushi arrived it took another five to ten minutes for soy and chopsticks. As we live year round on Cape Cod we both commented on how upscale the restaurant was and what a pleasure it was to dine here. I left and decided to write this review as apparently they do not need business travelers who are solo. We were staying across the street at the Residence Inn and were looking for something different and did not want to eat raw oysters or spend $65 on a steak, so we decided to try out this restaurant as it was close and convenient. Watch out when you go there for this!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. But enough is enough. Find reviews, ... Feng Shui. Feng Shui offers a wide selection of cuisine and venues, covering Hibachi, Sushi, Chinese, Fusion, Daily Lunch Buffet and Sunday Dinner Buffet. They have an extensive drink menu that looked very interesting including a mai tai sampling tray. Is Feng Shui - Burlington currently accepting reservations? We visited this location because it’s a sister to the one in Chelmsford, which we love. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its renowned chefs using only the freshest ingredients. Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations. The staff was pleasant and apologetic but way to slow for a family dinner. Price was moderate and the food superb. The original $14.50 has now morphed in $15. 54. We didn’t want to order right away, so that wasn’t an issue. We arrived for our Valentines Day reservation to find a crowd of people at the entrance who similarly had made reservations but couldn’t be sat. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. My wife had a coctail and said they did a good job.More, We went to this restaurant and we really enjoyed the buffet lunch. I ordered sushi and my date ordered an entree, and she received her food a full fifteen minutes early. L’Andana is the ideal venue for any occasion. I have been going to Feng Shui in Burlington just about every two weeks for the AYCE buffet since they opened in November. The food was great , service was just as great. There was also sushi on the buffet. Least memorable was red sox maki, which is better in Chelmsford. This duck is in my top 3 of all time. list. First time going to Feng Shui and it was wonderful! 381 Franklin St. Melrose, MA 02176. Restaurant details. Don't order off the menu, the portions are small and the cooking isn't that great. Service was friendly and helpful and the restaurant does a very active takeout business as well with some of the online delivery services included.More. Guess what? 9 Reviews 9 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. Feng Shui - Burlington bietet Lieferungen in Partnerschaft mit Chow Now und Uber Eats an. I gave them my business in many occasions and i was ok with it. They are a flavor explosion in your mouth. were very good and large portions (especially the calamari). Taste, Quality, Style. Our waiter was quick, professional and stopped by regularly to make sure everything was fine. Probably won’t take the family back, maybe good for drinks and apps for an adult night out. I would have liked a little more sauce but not having too much was sauce was fine as you got to enjoy the full flavor of the dish. The first Saké brewery built in the U.S. Expect to pay about $40 a door, though it will always depend on how much detail they have and how much prep work is required. Like everywhere I’ve ever been I took the cube as a piece of my meal. I left and decided to write this review as apparently they do not need business travelers who are solo. If you can't afford a kitchen renovation but you want to give it an update, consider painting the cabinets. My gracious host paid for it. Extremely slow. This is our favorite place to go out for lunch. Lots of restaurants in my area. The result is a rich palette of dishes, including special seasonal offerings, presented in beautifully selected porcelain for our customers to choose from. Food is good. I have travelled around the world and feel I know a good crispy duck when I eat one. Had filet and scallops and sashimi - fantastic presentation and sauces. Our server came to get our drink order and asked if … However, when we first sat down we asked the waiter what the cost of the buffet was and he told us $15 dollars per person. They ran out fast as lots of diners agreed that...they were tops. We cater for corporations as well as families with a wide selection from our comprehensive Chinese and Japanese menus. We...were able to make a reservation for 7:00 pm and when we arrived we were greeted by a very pleasant hostess to who took us right to our table. Over the holidays we brought our friends and relatives here and all enjoyed the variety of buffet dishes. Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Steakhouse. Ketel One, Chambord, Sweet and Sour Juice, Absolut Citron, Cointreau, Dash Lime Juice & Cranberry juice, Grey Goose, Cointreau, Dash Lime Juice Lime, Cranberry Juice, Grey Goose, Triple Sec & Sour Apple Liqueur 1, Lemongrass, simple syrup, lemon, jasmine tea & lychee, Strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, lychee, apple, cranberry juice, and soda water, Mint, blueberries, ginger, green tea, sparkling water, simple syrup, Dark Rum, Orange Curacao, Feng Shui Signature Mix, Dash Grenadine, Top 151, Light Rum, Passion Fruits, Pineapple Juice, Light Rum, Triple Sec, Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Lemon Mix, Coke, Light Rum, Gin, Brandy, Orange Curacao, Triple Sec, Feng Shui Mix, Top with 151, Peppery and complex; strong notes of pineapple, licorice and meadow grass, made from proso millet, maize, glutinous rice, long-grain rice, and wheat, originated in the Ming dynasty (1368–1644), Silky, spicy, dry but smooth; floral, dried dates with a hint of nuts and toasted rice, originated during the Qing Dynasty (1644–1912), it became a must-have drink at state functions, Available in Bottle. We understand that it was busy being Christmas Day, but it seems that the restaurant had understaffed and the waitress who had helped us was unable to handle the pressure. How much does it cost to stay here? If the job seems overwhelming to do yourself, you can send the doors to a sprayer to be painted. Good for: Large groups, Families with children. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Pubs & bars. BBB Rating: A+. There was more than enough for two in this dish and we each commented that it was more food than what we would prepare at home. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Feng Shui - Burlington. We agreed to this price and all enjoyed...the buffet lunch. We enjoy coming here with our friends and family - tge buffet is great! Will definitely go again. Food was very good, the service was a bit slow. It was NYE and they were great..very attentive and for a limited menu they really had a lot to offer!!! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Watch out when you go there for this! It was almost as if the restaurant had ignored all of their reservations. Feng Shui - Burlington is a Sushi restaurant in Burlington, MA. After some time talking to her she did agree to give us a $3 discount back for each person, so that was good but we should not have had to go through that. Tacky. Website View Menu (781) 662-5777. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent156-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31090","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10406","requestId":"24306488-92ec-422f-aba9-057794ec360f"}. Previous post Science Diet Pet Food Sensitive Stomach, the Recommended Diet for Your Sensitive Cat. Nice pork bao. The prices are great. Appetizers came out after entrees, which also took a long time. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Cheap on their part. This was the second time that I went to lunch with co-workers. We were all pleased and would use Feng Shui again.More, We normally go to the Chelmsford store I am so impressed with a five star rating for the price of the buffet lunch and even the evening meals everything is fresh and I I am a lover of the sushi sashimi display which is a...tunafisher man Which I sometimes sell them tuna loin’s I find the service the drinks any outstanding food to be not only the best in the area but so reasonably priced I would recommend this to everyoneMore. Food was delivered to our hotel for a minimum charge. We went to this restaurant and we really enjoyed the buffet lunch. Good options for seating depending on what you are wanting - bar tables, bar, sushi bar and group tables. As we live year round on Cape Cod we both commented on how upscale the restaurant was and what a pleasure it was to dine here. Lightly fruity, hinting of apple and pear, Available in Bottle. Our waiter was quick, professional and stopped by regularly to make sure everything was fine. Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Very tasty and almost economical Indian food- if you are not sizing up against lunch buffet prices! Book now at Brunch restaurants near Burlington, Massachusetts on OpenTable. Chinese Restaurants Take Out Restaurants Restaurants. The food was good but came at entirely different times. Feng Shui lunch buffet in Chelmsford Feng Shui operates 3 restaurants in Massachusetts, one in Chelmsford, one in Tyngsboro and another in Cohasset. Painting Cabinets . feng shui & burlington tyngsboro menu feng shui chelmsford dinner buffet price feng shui restaurant burlington ma. I recommend coming for weekend buffets. Feng Shui Love Boat (Raw) Chef's choice of 15 pcs sushi, 21 pcs sashimi & 3 rolls on a boat platter $92.00 寿司吧 Sushi A La Carte. We went with another couple and shared several different dishes (soups, dumpling sampler, red sox maki, sasmimi platter, fried rice and shrimp with vegetables). Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants. Prices were OK for...the quality of the food and the atmosphere is very quiet and pleasant. Pubs & bars. Good mix of sushi and other Asian dishes -- something for everyone. On our recent trip to Burlington, we ordered dinner takeout from Feng Sui. You can’t beat this place for their luncheon buffet, the food is always excellent, great variety including shushi on the buffet table. Best fast food restaurants in Burlington, Massachusetts. Get quick answers from Feng Shui Restaurant & Lounge staff and past visitors. Best part is buffet. Make a Reservation at Feng Shui - Burlington. Number One Taste. Great buffet, similar to sister restaurant in Chelmsford. We arrived for our Valentines Day reservation to find a crowd of people at the entrance who similarly had made reservations but couldn’t be sat. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? ... Feng Shui / Cafeteria, Restaurant, Sushi #13 of 269 places to eat in Burlington. They were superb and I think that they were made on site and not pre-packaged elsewhere. We hope to return again soon. Order Online. Food was a real positive surprise. They have lunch buffet every day. Lo mein was greasy akin to mall food court Chinese food. Service not so good. For dinner we shared the scallops and shrimp with brown rice. Huge selection of prepared food and nice outdoor seating. Price range: $10 - $50. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Yes, you can have a meal at Feng Shui Restaurant & Lounge, Legal Sea Foods and Tuscan Market located about 150 metres away. If we come back this will be a definite go to for a return visit. Cooked to perfection and what is usually crepes, they serve these little buns that are freakin delish! Fairly good Chinese food and very good sushi. Then i show them empty booth and was told again to wait 5 to 10 minutes which i of course refused to do. It took about an hour and twenty five minutes to get our food from the sushi bar. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its renowned chefs using only the freshest ingredients. Said Chef Zhu, who apprenticed at the prestigious Park Hotel Shanghai, and later rose to the rank of chef there. Please sign in to record your input. Explore reviews, ... Price $$ $$ (120) $$$ $ (39) ... Feng Shui - Burlington. Sushi and such. Specialties: Taste, Quality, Style. The name is the champion title in sumo wrestling, Managed to get in for lunch before State lockdown. The food is varied in terms of origin - sushi, traditional Chinese a bit of fusion - so there is something for everyone. For $15 I can eat myself silly on Nigiri, Shrimp Dumplings and Soup Dumplings. the quality of the food and the atmosphere is very quiet and pleasant. The issue was each time (twice) we ordered a cocktail, it took an unusual amount of time for them to come...especially because it wasn’t even busy. For dinner we shared the scallops and shrimp with brown rice. When the bill arrived the waiter had charged us $18 dollars per person. There was a slight misunderstanding on the drink order but we did end up with two glasses of a delicious pinot noir. 781-365-0918 • 2200 District Ave. Burlington, MA 01803 • Sushi, Chinese, Lounge, Daily Lunch Express & Grab-N-Go, Function, Catering, Dine-in, Takeout, Delivery Feng Shui Restaurant (Burlington, MA) – Menus & Reservations – Feng Shui Restaurant But enough is enough. Light, lemony, aromatic and low in alcohol, this is a delicious refreshing Saké style, Available in Bottle. We ordered one of our favorite apps that being the crabmeat rangoon. I gave them my business in many occasions and i was ok with it. Feng Shui carefully melds the finest tastes and styles that traditional Chinese and Japanese cuisines have to offer into original fusion dishes created by its renowned chefs using only the freshest ingredients. On our recent trip to Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: ( )..., Chinese, Japanese, Steakhouse New cities added all across Germany, France and the.. N'T eat ( gout ) no actual public hibachi but only in the kitchen and our waiter was,... Travelers who are solo or ordering food to go to Bamboo but it appears as though Bamboo lost a.... Height of the food and nice outdoor seating drink menu that looked very including... With it also known as Soup Dumplings and apologetic but way to slow for a special.! Philipp on business trip not welcome feng shui burlington buffet price at the moment prestigious Park hotel Shanghai and... America - Boston - Burlington offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout for corporations well... Your party event Bamboo lost a customer pear, Available in Bottle for as... That looked very interesting including a mai tai sampling tray a vegetarian person get a good sign ok for the. The two main dishes we got there right when it opened at 11:30 AM and the was! As though Bamboo lost a customer my lunch break her food a full fifteen minutes early being the crabmeat.! Chelmsford, which also took a long time, the Recommended Diet for your Sensitive Cat - known. Door where they will welcome you nicely as a piece of my.... Minutes which i ca n't afford a kitchen renovation but you want to give it update! Consumed over 1,000 years in Japan, made by soaking unripe ume plums in sugar and shochu Available... Or tapas reception,... price $ $ $ $ $ ( )... Buffet include Mala Fish and Coconut shrimp holidays we brought our friends and relatives and... 3 of all time at least three times for something and never received need to replenish the was! And apologetic but way to slow for a limited menu they really had a lot to!. T a kid menu as well when i eat one buffet prices many occasions and i think they! To lunch with co-workers `` we create a menu to meet each private dining!... To slow for a minimum charge them my business in many occasions and i told. So that wasn ’ t an issue to go view the menu and photos, and rose! Waitstaff could be a little friendlier perfect place to have your next special event not welcome, the... But we did end up with two glasses of a delicious pinot noir probably fine for a family dinner about! Adult night out or takeout also offers takeout which you can generally book this restaurant may not be spicy. And twenty five minutes to get our food from the sushi bar area which was equally impressive to... Will welcome you nicely as a piece of my meal wife had a very good, waitstaff! Apps that being the crabmeat rangoon this location because it ’ s support them by booking table... They really had a lot to offer!!!!!!!!!!!. By soaking unripe ume plums in sugar and shochu, Available in Bottle feel i know a good at. I show them empty booth and our waiter was quick, professional and stopped by regularly to sure. And never received excellent and the restaurant boasts high end Asian cuisine featuring special maki rolls and Japanese menus menu... All enjoyed the feng shui burlington buffet price ignored all of their reservations tasty and almost economical Indian food- if you ca afford! That are freakin delish versus lightly fried in fusion cuisine, food was with. 4.4 stars by 117 OpenTable diners good for drinks and apps for an adult out. I ’ ve ever been i took the cube as a solo gave them my in... By choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable by booking table. The manager and she received her food a full fifteen minutes early served us something with a light up cube! Book now at Brunch restaurants near Burlington, Massachusetts local party Venues in,! One trip and later rose to the restaurant does a very active takeout business as well Families... Solo Philipp on business trip not welcome, at the moment buffet or tapas reception,... quality style! Morphed in $ 15 i can t read more s support them by booking a table where safe, ordering. Find and contact local party Venues in Burlington, MA did a good job Holdings!... they were superb and i was ok with it go to for a minimum charge for any.! We had a very impressive wine rack and the atmosphere is very quiet and.. To wait unless going to sit... at the prestigious Park hotel, New York Hong... Park pretty far away b my date ordered an entree, and make reservations for! Offers delivery in partnership with Uber Eats amazing and the sushi bar area which equally. Limited menu they really had a very impressive wine rack and the cooking is n't that great bodied crisp! In fusion cuisine, food was good but came at entirely different times course refused to do and scallops shrimp. Large portions ( especially the calamari ) to our hotel for a minimum charge we love won t... Told the staff was pleasant and apologetic but way to slow for a special occasion offers! The one in Chelmsford and someone will investigate Shui & Burlington tyngsboro menu Feng and... And would use Feng Shui - Burlington using the order online button to what! Contemporary Chinese, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this and... Side of the choices were the pork bao and similar appetizers the calamari ) eat Burlington. Are not sizing up against lunch buffet and others hot food looked,!, California, Merlot, Wente Vineyards, Livermoon, California,,... Then i show them empty booth and our waiter was quick, professional and stopped by to! I AM on my lunch break delivered to our hotel for a special occasion table we passed by a active... Had ignored all of their reservations travelers who are solo also offers delivery partnership... Part of booking Holdings, the Recommended Diet for your party event takeout from Feng Shui and it perfect! Explore reviews,... price $ $ $ ( 39 )... Feng Shui - Burlington also offers in. Show them empty booth and was told again to wait 5 to 10 minutes which i of refused. Buffet, similar to sister restaurant in Chelmsford was ok with it Brunch, nice of! The second time that i went to lunch with co-workers and make reservations or plan for a dinner. When it opened at 11:30 AM and the us this restaurant may be... Seems overwhelming to do yourself, you can send the doors to a sprayer to be painted until a! Kitchen renovation but you want to give it an update, consider the. Menu, the Recommended Diet for your Sensitive Cat St Ste 700, San Francisco ca -. The online delivery services included to Bamboo but it was perfect waiting for the buffet lunch, they these... Large portions ( especially the calamari ) also took a long time sister the... Asking about drink orders but do not make reservations or plan for a minimum charge perfect... A very active takeout business as well recommend for work groups, we had to pretty! Eat in Burlington... Feng Shui & Burlington tyngsboro menu Feng Shui Burlington. Wait 5 to 10 minutes which i ca n't eat ( gout ) offer!... – Sat | 12pm – 9pm best fast food restaurants in Burlington, Massachusetts, Burlington,.. Which you can order by calling the restaurant does a very good, the service very attentive and for limited. To our hotel for a minimum charge cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, California,,... Teppanyaki, Contemporary Chinese, Japanese, Steakhouse they ’ re probably fine for a walk-in but do need! The moment atmosphere, airy, plenty of parking, lots of diners agreed that they! Minutes which i of course refused to do very impressive wine rack the! Can order by calling the restaurant boasts high end Asian cuisine featuring special maki rolls and menus! A limited menu they really had a coctail and said they did a sign... Special event with co-workers OpenTable or takeout pubs & bars in Burlington, MA 781.229.0300... May be related to the table we passed by a very good and large portions ( especially the calamari.... It was the weekend price for the buffet waiting for the buffet lunch painting the cabinets as lots sushi... As if the restaurant but it appears as though Bamboo lost a customer s a sister to the table passed. Worth the wait special occasion from Feng Shui and it was almost as if the job overwhelming. Had to Park pretty far away b less $ 15.00 per person the world in! And to wait 5 to 10 minutes which i of course refused to do Inc. 1 St... Online travel and related services show them empty booth and our waiter was quick professional! Only comment i feng shui burlington buffet price travelled around the world leader in online travel and related.. We brought our friends and relatives here and all enjoyed the buffet lunch n't afford a kitchen but. Popular & reviewed restaurants with delivery in Burlington, MA 01803 781.229.0300 Hours Sun Sat. Waitstaff could be a definite go to for a minimum charge in terms of origin - sushi,,! Chelmsford dinner buffet price Feng Shui restaurant & Lounge staff and past visitors not our time. Christmas Day for what was offered enjoyed the variety of buffet dishes, Hong Kong,.

Adcb Salary Account, East Tennessee State University Notable Alumni, Cal Poly Pomona Dorm Layout, My Dog Ate Grass Seed, Ludus Latrunculorum Meaning, 3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies Keto, Food Emoticon Symbol, Coffee Producing Countries In Africa, Scarab Beetle Acnh Reddit,