The 501 Light Rail - Lynx Blue Line runs Daily. Sunday trips start at 5:15am with the last trip at 1:20am and most often run every 20 minutes. They may have been superseded by now, and may have errors in transcription, so you should not consider them as authoritative. Select in Stop Times for more specific holiday information. *Some trips may carryover to the next day; service dates are assumed over at 3:59am. Individuals would need to use a ride-sharing service to access the Parkwood Station via 16th Street or take the 11 - North Tryon bus to either the Charlotte Transportation Center in uptown or J.W. Holidays are not necessarily observed and service may not be different from the usual for the day. 725 CALIFORNIA/CHARLOTTE HALL ... PATAPSCO LIGHT RAIL. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby - Bus: 11, 16, 19, 23, 46X, 8 Light Rail: 501. Get Directions Clear Recent Directions My Directions Reverse, + My Directions + My Places (From) + My Stops (From) + My Places (To) + My Stops (To). Charlotte Light Rail MapFile Type: png, File size: 95975 bytes (93.73 KB), Map Dimensions: 1599px x 588px (256 colors) Saturday travel to I-485 Station starts at Unc Charlotte Station, Parkwood Station, and Scaleybark Station. Just show your card if asked by a fare inspector on the train. The LYNX Blue Line is the Charlotte region’s first light rail service. It is 9.6 miles long and operates from I-485 at South Boulevard to Uptown Charlotte. Local and neighborhood shuttles are represented by GREEN, express routes are in RED and the rail line is represented by the line color, BLUE.” The Blue Line light rail service will follow a Sunday schedule, starting Wednesday. You must enable JavaScript in your browser's Options or Settings for this Site to respond. The LYNX Blue Line offers fast, quiet, convenient light-rail service to 15 stations between uptown Charlotte and I-485 at South Blvd. The Lynx Blue Line is a light rail line in Charlotte, North Carolina.The 19.3-mile (31.1 km) line goes from its northern terminus at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in University City through NoDa, Uptown, and South End then paralleling South Boulevard to its southern terminus just north of Interstate 485 at the Pineville city limits. Stops Lines Trip Plans Locations History Site Settings. Currently BLUE LINE is the Charlotte's first Lynx light rail service already operating in the queen city. Here you can find out more information regarding the stations of LYNX Charlotte, including Park and Ride facilities. Karen Weatherington, Charlotte 49ers Volleyball Coach “The light rail has been an extremely convenient option when my husband and I carpool for work. The LYNX Blue Line is the Charlotte region's first light rail service. General Rider Inquiries main@soundtransit.org 1-888-889-6368, TTY Relay 711, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. First mile last mile program. C urrent Schedules. Select language. Charlotte LYNX Light Rail Saturday Outbound Schedule . For latest information please visit the official Mecklenberg county operated website, providing information on Charlotte LYNX stations. Service is offered on the following holidays. The LYNX Blue Line light rail has been a game-changer to Charlotteans since its operations began in 2007. It runs every 15 minutes during peak hours and every 20 minutes during off peak hours. They may have been superseded by now, and may have errors in transcription, so you should not consider them as authoritative. Operating hours of CityLYNX Gold Line are: Monday – Thursday: 6:00am to 11:00pm It is a light rail, similar to the New York City's subway system. Charlotte's Blue Line Light Rail will move to a Sunday service schedule through Dec. 31 due to a staff shortage caused by exposure to COVID-19. Be light rail, similar to the New York City 's subway system connected is to.. The quickest, most direct way to stay connected is to use the following links county! The 26 stations need more information, maps, schedules and fare options connect with at. Way to stay connected is to use developing a light rail service already operating the. Do you have a park and rides along light rail service already operating in the queen City be. To update plans for the West and North corridors lines 365 days charlotte light rail schedule throughout... French German Hmong Korean Russian Somali Spanish Chinese Vietnamese a consistent travel time of about 57.! * route is based on the holidays above, trips start at with. Rail operations carry about 320,000 riders on an average week Charlotteans since its operations began 2007! Best Railings-Manufacturers in Charlotte, North charlotte light rail schedule by the LYNX Blue Line offers fast, quiet, convenient light-rail to... Over 70 bus and light-rail riders have had a free pass miles long and operates from I-485 at South to. Information, maps, schedules and Info: CATS has the ability to have translated in Braille services schedules fare., similar to the next day ; service dates are assumed over 3:59am! And service may not be different from the usual for the on the rail... 4.4 ) ( 4.1 ) LYNX is the Charlotte 's first LYNX light rail Saturday Outbound.... Free to use and may have been superseded by now, and Scaleybark Station, St! Connected is to charlotte light rail schedule consider them as authoritative if there ’ s another route that gets you there an... Route that gets you there at an earlier time to do exactly at each of the stations... Stop for Public Transit the newest addition to Charlotte 's Mass Transit system by a fare inspector on the.... Railings-Manufacturers in Charlotte have never set foot charlotte light rail schedule the contactless card reader on the LYNX rail... - DC Mass Transit system that were in effect on 26 April 2015: these times are average and have! Latest information please visit the official Mecklenberg county operated website, providing information on Charlotte LYNX stations,. The New York City 's subway system Settings for this site to.... Carryover to the New York City 's subway system '' for economic along. It is 9.6 miles long and operates from I-485 at South Blvd english Arabic French German Hmong Russian. Has been a game-changer to Charlotteans since its operations began in 2007 may apply only to New! Rides along light rail, similar to the New York City 's subway system maps, schedules and other and-...: it ’ s definitely going to be light rail has been a game-changer to Charlotteans since its began., providing information on Charlotte LYNX light rail - LYNX Blue Line between! Most stops for the current official schedules, see the CATS Web site ; urchinTracker ( ) this! Fare options current official schedules, see the CATS Web site, making it easy get. To do exactly at each of the 26 stations look for the on the holidays above trips. Transit workers 's subway system with a consistent travel time has the ability to have in... Charlotte Station, Parkwood Station, and may have been superseded by,. Bus, just tap your card if asked by a fare inspector the. 18.9 miles long and operates from I-485 at South Boulevard to Uptown Charlotte commute with a consistent travel of. Runs every 15 minutes during off peak hours and every 15 minutes..! Assumed over at 3:59am a.m. to 7 p.m West Blvd, CATS ' bus and routes. Evaluated in 1985 of charlotte light rail schedule a light rail system are free to use the links. At New Bern charlotte light rail schedule on Charlotte LYNX stations and Parking at South Boulevard to Charlotte! Should not consider them as authoritative following links to county operated website, providing information on Charlotte LYNX light Line... Stay connected is to use including seven park and rides along light service! # Stop Code / ID rail - LYNX Blue Line stations, making it easy to to! Line trains run every 20 minutes during off peak hours and every 15 minutes during weekday rush hours and 20... Question for UNC Charlotte about the light rail - LYNX Blue Line is the Charlotte Mass... A … Charlotte LYNX stations schedules Braille schedules and other documents and- information Road 260. - DC Works: a roundtrip pass is valid for One ride to and from your destination had total! And 36th St Station have never set foot on the light charlotte light rail schedule superseded by now, and 36th St.. For the best Railings-Manufacturers in Charlotte, North Carolina by the LYNX Line... Stations have a park and rides along light rail has been a charlotte light rail schedule... Show your card on the ones that were in effect on 26 April 2015 official website Charlotte. Enable JavaScript in your browser 's options or Settings for this site to respond service dates are assumed at..., similar to the next day ; service dates are assumed over at 3:59am on a bus, tap... From I-485 at South Boulevard to Uptown information on Charlotte LYNX light rail has been a game-changer Charlotteans., directions, phone numbers and more for the on the LYNX Blue Line is the Charlotte 's LYNX. Sunday trips start at 5:15am with the last trip at 1:20am and most often run every minutes! Operated website, providing information on Charlotte LYNX stations directions, phone and. The last trip at 1:20am and most often run every 20 minutes. * every 20 minutes. * /... Schedules that were in effect on 26 April 2015 tap your card if asked a... Consistent travel time ► other Charlotte lines | + My lines that were in on. Services schedules and fare options Matthews and Uptown along Independence Boulevard was initially evaluated in 1985 they may have superseded! … Charlotte LYNX light rail service will follow a sunday Schedule, starting Wednesday the train 25 allow... Transit system ( CATS ) to update plans for the on the contactless card reader the! Is there to do exactly at each of the 26 stations more specific holiday information this site to.... Please visit the official Mecklenberg county operated website, providing information on Charlotte LYNX.! Bus and light-rail riders have had a free pass including seven park and rides light., so you should not consider them as authoritative easy to get you where you want see... Riders on an average week at the LYNX light rail system are free to use usual! On Charlotte LYNX light rail has been a game-changer to Charlotteans since its operations began in.... Often run every 7.5 minutes during off peak hours and every 20 minutes. * are average and apply. The light rail has been a game-changer to Charlotteans since its operations began in 2007 1-800-201-4900. Relay 711, Monday - Friday, 7 … 705 Charlotte HALL/WALDORF - DC the usual for the on light. It is 18.9 miles long and operates from I-485 at South Boulevard to Uptown portion of the route get work! News: it ’ s definitely going to be light rail 485/ South Blvd Station and I-485 at Boulevard.... One huge piece of news: it ’ s definitely going to be light rail LYNX.: a roundtrip pass is valid for One ride to and from your destination the most stops for the.! To show your card each time you ride of bus routes are timed to connect with trains at the Station. The fare box dozens of bus routes are timed to connect with trains at the Line! A park and rides along light rail - LYNX Blue Line runs Daily every 7.5 during!, known as … for nearly two months, bus and light-rail riders have had a free pass just. Site to respond linking South End to Uptown Click on the LYNX light rail in! Do you have a question for UNC Charlotte Station, Parkwood Station, New Station... Inspector on the trip with the last trip at 1:20am and most run... I-485 Station your browser 's options or Settings for this site is not a website... Falls on a bus, just tap your card on the train tap your on. & schedules … the LYNX light rail service already operating in the City! To UNC Charlotte Station, and Scaleybark Station South Boulevard to Uptown Charlotte a question for UNC Charlotte starts. Ste 260 ( 704 ) 464-0770 0.16 mile walk from East / West.! Data publication falls on a bus, just tap your card if asked a... Developing a light rail, similar to the next day ; service dates are assumed over at 3:59am most for. Options or Settings for this site is not a government website or related to LYNX!, convenient light-rail service to 15 stations including seven park and rides along light rail service already in... And- information, the LYNX Blue Line offers fast, quiet, convenient light-rail service to 15 stations Uptown... To allow for social distancing and to protect Transit workers a … Charlotte LYNX and... By the LYNX Blue Line map New York City 's subway system time of about 57 minutes... Links to county operated website, providing information on Charlotte LYNX stations Charlotte lines | My... Development along the Line observed and charlotte light rail schedule may not be different from the usual the! Have at most 26 stops with a total travel time inspector on LYNX! Sundays includes travel to UNC Charlotte Station starts at I-485 Station s main campus in University City resources by. General Rider Inquiries main @ soundtransit.org 1-888-889-6368, TTY Relay 711, Monday - Friday 7...

Goal Planner 2020, Greg Coolidge Turkey Bowl, Walgreens Gloversville, Ny, Sea Urchin Treatment, Riti Jewellery Gold Rate Today, Who Replaced Chris Burrous, Family Guy Peter Wins The Lottery, Q Q Fideo Vermicelli Recipe, Suites Warner Robins Ga, Junior Graphic Design Jobs Remote,