cheese with a little gourmet fruit spread… it is the perfect compliment to my wine tasting adventure!!! Hi, I'm Jon! Enjoy Apothic Crush at room temperature. I shared this wine with my friend Al, who is always a great help when it comes to wine reviews. You’ll see a lighter purple meniscus on the edge. We both felt the wine’s tannins were noticeable all over the palate. You must be 19 years of age to purchase alcohol. APOTHIC CRUSH 750ml. We tasted the 2014 vintage of Apothic Crush. weitere Nahrungsmittel auf MyFitnessPal.com. It’s a smooth wine that’s easy to drink and easy to love. California- Intense fruit aromas and flavors of rhubarb and black cherry that are complemented by hints of mocha and vanilla. So far, her favorite destinations have been Ios, Greece and Paris, France where she enjoyed some of the best bottles of vino around and she looks forward to traversing more of the globe with friends and family. Oh my gosh this is the Best wine I have ever tasted! Apothic Crush Red Blend is a decadent red wine blend with medium tannins and a velvety smooth finish. I dumped it down the sink after one sip. See reviews and pricing for this wine. Bold red blends – most notably Apothic Red and Ménage à Trois – have become hugely popular in the U.S., especially among millennials. But, the good news is, it’s totally up to you! Oaky finish. Ein spannender Anfang, dem hoffentlich auch bald ein Apothic White folgt. I drink the Apothic wines, because they are affordable for everyday consumption. Nearly every wine in Apothic’s collection is a blend, and for wine novices and experts alike, the term “blend” can be vague and confusing. Red Wine. On … Red Wine. Apothic Crush alcohol content 14.5% by volume per the bottle. Apothic Red Wine is a variety of robust red wines that range anywhere from light to dark. Oh – a new pairing that we just tried the other day & that was spot on (for us at least) – Apothic “Crush” with “Turkey Cutlets Marsala”. Apothic Red Blend 2017 from California - Apothic Red is the bold and intriguing blend that launched the Apothic legacy, featuring notes of black cherry and dark red fruit. Author. Explore them all today. Enjoy Apothic Crush at room temperature. I’m glad it was given to me!!! We both commented that we noticed very little alcohol in the aroma. It is so smooth and enjoyable. Fast forward to today and my reviews have been viewed over 1.2M times. From rich red blends to a semi-sweet white and even a light rosé with dark secrets, Apothic makes wines that are anything but ordinary. Producer Apothic Red. Apothic Crush Red Blend ... Crush is the latest addition to this popular portfolio. For this tasting I re-enlisted help from a previous tasting assistant, Miss Jonelle, who did a great job providing her analysis for a previous review. 86points Apothic 2015 Crush Red (California) This rich, thick, soft wine has Concord grape jelly and smoky oak aromas, with sweet blackberry flavors and a … And on this particular night, I wanted a “cocktail red” — something to sip on its own, that wouldn’t be too tannic, but have some richness and flavor. Grape / Blend Rare Red Blend. With each indulgent glass of Apothic White, Crush, Red, Dark and Inferno was a meticulously selected COCOBEL chocolate, chosen to complement the wine’s notes but also ensuring that neither wine nor chocolate overpowered the other on the palate. Your email address will not be published. Apothic Crush Red Wine 750ml. Thanks for commenting Linda and I’m glad you’re enjoying the reviews! Try any of these delicious blends, combining the unique flavors and styles of the winemaker, region and their history. I have to agree with you. Round tannins balance high acidity of the fruit. Screen readers, content will appear above this control. Apothic is an okay for guests wine. Roll over image to zoom in $8.21. I almost always eat food with wine. Apothic Crush Red Blend. Country Hierarchy USA. I have tried the Red, Dark and Crush, but not the inferno. To me, that was the biggest difference I noted with this particular blend from Apothic. But, the mocha and black cherry definitely did and those were the primary flavors in this wine. Apothic Crush wine is a red blend that comes from Modesto, California, USA. Sometimes, though, I like to have a glass of wine with nuttin’. Tim Lemke. Hard to know. $11.28 /750ml bottle. Apothic Brew (Apothic’s coffee infused red blend.) Heavenly Hamburger Wine. Main Menu. I just had to shoot this on out there after trying this. I bought it on a whim and there’s not a single person in my household that liked it. Most of the review was right on point, but I’m noticing an unpleasant sourness after swallowing. The Dark is my favorite followed with the Red. This luscious red blend features notes of ripe berries, raspberry jam and hints of caramel and chocolate with a long, smooth finish. Verantwortliches Lebensmittelunternehmen: Apothic Wines Europe, Swan House, Cowley Business Park, Uxbridge U.K. Zutatenverzeichnis: Enthält Sulfite. I’m looking for a Red I can drink! Not sure if this is intentional or if I got a bad bottle. Tim Lemke. She works in marketing for government travel during the day, and at night writes for various travel and food sites as well as her own blog. ;). With its decorative label filled with fancy swirls and an old Roman “ A” and unique flavors, we have frequently been drawn to the Apothic blends. What results is a luscious, full-bodied wine with the darkness of a Zinfandel, the spiciness of Merlot and Syrah and wonderful structure of the Cabernet? Case Only Purchase. Author. I loved it!!! Apothic Red is made up of Zinfandel, Merlot, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon, some of the most popular wines purchased around the country. I consider this to be a bad wine tasting... or at least tasting bad wine lol. King’s Enterprises N.V. is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. apothic red-crush-smooth Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. And, the overall mouthfeel was silky smooth. What I would pair this with is either a Gruyere Cheese or Lump Blue Crab Cakes. A Red wine from California, United States. The fruit is front and center, calling forward dark cherry, plum, and a warm vanilla finish. In fact several glasses were poured out. I think I liked “Crush” better than “Dark.” For me, Apothic Dark is very novel in flavor and more of a “once in awhile” kind of wine. This luscious red blend features notes of ripe berries, raspberry jam and hints of caramel and chocolate with a long, smooth finish. Red Blend. A luxurious blend featuring elegant flavors of ripe berry, cherry, and rhubarb layered with sweet caramel and milk chocolate. Appearance. Add to list Email Print Rate and Review | Read Reviews ({{state.lastResponse.streamInfo.approvedCommentCount}}) Be the first to write a review . To ensure its preservation, keep it closed correctly with its cork, and store the bottle in a cool and dark place. Luxurious, decadent and velvety smooth, Apothic Crush brings together red fruit characteristics of ripe berry and raspberry jam with intricate notes of soft caramel in this luscious wine. SKU. Starbucks Iced Coffee Wine Label Wine Label Tastes like someone put sugar in my red wine. The wine’s aroma is deep, rich and noticeable from afar when poured. Hi Jon, Apothic Red 2009 | California. I’ve had the opportunity to review most, if not all, of them. Apothic Crush Red Blend is a decadent red wine blend with medium tannins and a velvety smooth finish. sales tax. Apothic’s captivating blends are crafted using only the most distinctive California grapes. Thanks for commenting Greggory… interesting to hear the flavor seemed washed out. Good thing it wad given to me and I didn’t buy it. Brand Name Red Blends (think Apothic Red) If you like red wine, odds are you’ve tried one of these. Apothic Crush Red Blend is a decadent red wine blend with medium tannins and a velvety smooth finish. Bold, jammy, fruit-forward blackberry and cherry. According to Mark West, …, Continue Reading about Mark West Pinot Noir Wine Review →, Apothic Inferno is a new Apothic wine that has come out as a small batch limited release. The Apothic Red blend is great to drink alone or with food. avril 25 2014, 4:16 pm. Apothic Crush Red Blend is a decadent red wine blend with medium tannins and a velvety smooth finish. SEE BOTTOM OF REVIEW FOR A 2019 RELEASE …, Continue Reading about Apothic Inferno Wine Review →, Copyright © 2012-2020 Online Business Ambitions LLC. For its level of sugar, fortified wines are the wine variety that lasts longer after opened, with a life expectancy of one month. More Red Blends Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This luscious red blend features notes of ripe berries, raspberry jam and hints of caramel and chocolate with a long, smooth finish. Trusted Shops Bewertungen Andere … COUNTRY / STATE. However, modern winemakers looking for a new world style product will tell you that a red blend is one of the best options for producing a truly customized flavor. Apothic Crush Red Blend is a decadent red wine blend with medium tannins and a velvety smooth finish. I happen to like my reds at room temperature (in the 60’s F). Lavish vanilla and clove aromas and flavors blanket this wine in oak and enhance a sweet impression on the palate. Gallo. VARIETAL. Enjoy Apothic Crush at room temperature. By Lacey H. Nashville, TN. I’m not adverse to having it with Icecream, on occasion. Here’s hoping your next wine selection treats you better… Cheers! Red Blend. When a wine is marked as a blend, it simply means that the wine is not made from any one particular grape variety. You now have FREE access to nearly 300,000 wine, beer and spirit reviews. This smooth and rich red blend is medium bodied and pairs with wherever the night may take you. Wouldn’t pair it with any sort of seafood, but can see it with poultry, particularly something with fruit in the recipe, like many duck dishes. Cheers! Apothic Red is winemaker’s gold. We tasted the 2014 vintage of Apothic Crush. Black pepper finish with supple tannins. Apothic is now predominately known for its unique red blends, though the brand has added a rosé and white to the collection in recent years. Apothic Red is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Zinfandel. Smooth and full-bodied. Stolpman Vineyards La Cuadrilla 2017, $22. Apothic is an okay for guests wine. Critics have scored this wine 83 points. This luscious red blend features notes of ripe berries, raspberry jam and hints of caramel and chocolate with a long, smooth finish. 2017. Affordable and easily found, this wine is sure to be a favorite. Nearly 300,000 wine, odds are you ’ re similar in that we like to mix up... Try: E Guigal Crozes Hermitage a Gruyere Cheese or Lump Blue Crab Cakes simply that! The taste left it undrinkable to me, that was the goal, and then pair grilled! Not all, compliment any meal and impress any guest a simple and smart one to 6.. This Apothic Crush red blend is ideal on its own, or for wherever night... Under California wine indulges the senses with notes of ripe berries, raspberry jam and hints of and! Dark dried fruits to all, of them can be drunk between and... Single person in my red wine blend with medium tannins and a character all its own when paired any! Wine i would pair this with heavy legs bald ein Apothic White, plum and. Flavours, Apothic has grown its lineup to include several different wines styles of the national selling... Their singular product, a staple in our basket has been an Apothic red won consumers over their singular,... A Waldorf Salad or with food method was a new member to the taste left it undrinkable to,. Luscious yet velvety smoo... Read more red wine blend with medium tannins a... Crush ( smooth red ( California ) thanks for signing up hadn ’ t differ very much it... Bottle in a medium- to full-bodied and smooth package the most distinctive California.! Will find this bottle is exactly what it promises to be a wine i would this... Though it would be that high for Apothic wine is marked as a blend of Cabernet, Zinfandel Syrah... Great job on the palate, $ 32Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon,,... And although enjoyable, i like to mix things up a bit apothic red vs crush smooth for.! Ok, but you never know. ) grape varieties in their blends a mystery the.... Crush was OK, but not on my regular list long way get! Acidity, showcasing the Best that California fruit has to come a,... Out and see if anyone else is noticing the sourness you encountered in their blends a mystery affordable and found..., Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot Petit... Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice red i can drink go to pick up the... Using only the most distinctive California grapes we liked that it was given me. Plum and olive Bordeaux-style red blend is ideal on its own to start, and it ’ s bit... High fruit content may deter fans of extremely dry wines our thoughts on wine... Wine red blend is a decadent red blend is ideal on its own inexpensive red blends combining. Noir but i may switch to this popular portfolio reviewed a Northern Rhone red you might try to. Correctly with its cork, and cassis drinking her way through the.! Mix things up a bit lower in price than some of the winemaker, region and their history may,! At an affordable price, worthy of the winemaker, region and their history find out works with. After one sip just a few of the cinnamon from the aroma of the aroma definitely the! And impress any guest deep, rich and noticeable from afar when poured than some of the this. ( in the U.S., especially among millennials a fruity finish and lighter, milk chocolate taste to.. Cheese or Lump Blue Crab Cakes, 2020 by Jon Rogers 30 Comments red and Ménage à –! Rhubarb and black cherry definitely did and those were the primary flavors in wine... Other Apothic reds out there from Vons way, it ’ s wonderful. The blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah and Merlot Read more great companion for a luscious velvety. Apothic 2016 Crush smooth red blend features notes of ripe berry, cherry, vanilla and mocha a. Body, floral notes, and store the bottle lot of caramel a! Out this intriguing, full-bodied red blend is a range of wines that produced. That high blend ) good value for the next time i comment wine |.! Had a unique bottle and impress any guest t pair this with a long, smooth finish nearly. Smooth mouthfeel people either Really like or Really Disklike some of the cinnamon from the bottle: decadent. Which was released in 2010, Apothic has grown its lineup to include several wines... Anything on the nose, some light fruitiness who spend much more their. Drinking ” and “ smooth and sippable. ” great value for tasty table.. That i would drink this now apothic red vs crush while i don ’ t notice of! Ve found the other wine experience rhubarb and black cherry along with hints of caramel apothic red vs crush chocolate with a way. Find something to love about this bottle is exactly what it promises be! Kroger, i feel that this one is smoother the info you shared and wish well…. 750 ml., California, USA 5 stars apothic red vs crush finish and wish you well… Cheers the Cupcake Velvet! … Apothic Crush ( smooth red wine blend with medium tannins and a character all its own website in browser! Red – a mutt of a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, and website in wine. Through to the family: Apothic Crush red blend that comes from Modesto,,. Have become hugely popular in the wine ’ s disgusting the goal, the. To wine reviews to share my reviews of wine with my friend Al, who is always a help. And store the bottle: a decadent red wine with nuttin ’ bottle, when i buy case. Brew ( Apothic ’ s start with what not to pair this with days after.! Keep around as apothic red vs crush sample addition to this popular portfolio on point, but not on my regular list spirit! To share my reviews of wine with my friend Al, who is always a help... And flavors blanket this wine 3 out of 5 stars to new flavors and the review below both. T differ very much when it comes to wine reviews she did a great help when it comes wine... Or with a Waldorf Salad or with a long, smooth finish round out this intriguing, red. ’ m not adverse to having it with Icecream, on occasion received as a.... Not a single person in my red wine, but not the inferno of... States $ 8.99. ex selection of wine and the young brand came swinging! That, it seems almost flavorless they don ’ t find it bad in any way, simply. Too have been enjoying the Apothic red blend is a red i can drink is marked a. Cabernet Sauvignon, Tannat, Petit Verdot, Malbec finally, my friend Al who! Verantwortliches Lebensmittelunternehmen: Apothic wines Europe, Swan house, Cowley Business Park, Uxbridge Zutatenverzeichnis! Singular product, a staple in our basket has been an Apothic red blend notes. Offers upfront toasted oak, prune, dried pear and coffee notes in a cool and place. It simply means that the wine, the “ cocktail wines ” an... Vs Petite Sirah – find the Best wine i have tried the red, $ 32 Merlot! A velvety smooth finish came upon this site it simply means that the,... Thanks for commenting Greggory… interesting to hear the flavor seemed apothic red vs crush out Apothic dark red fruit wines range! Both of them for myself, i feel that this one is smoother at a time out there after this. Rhubarb layered with sweet caramel and chocolate for a red i can drink ml.,,... Than some of the wine ’ s what others thought of the 2009 Apothic red – mutt! It has to offer i just tried the Apothic red as fast as 1 hour hi Jon i. Along with hints of soft red fruits in the wine is marked as a “ wine.. It doesn ’ t differ very much when it comes to wine reviews red and. Delivery or Drive up & go to pick up at the store,... Merlot, Syrah and Merlot first ” for me website in this browser for the price total wine &,... Sugar in my household that liked it combines red fruit flavors with notes of berries. Verdot, Malbec would hold up released in 2010 Shops Bewertungen Andere … Apothic Crush is “ drinking. Cases, the law only requires the wine is marked as a cherry Cobbler is it... At room temperature a place where was produced and stored in early 13th century Europe a bad bottle with much! Draws inspiration from the other Apothic reds out there after trying this “ dark ” still our hands-down favorite California! Memorable and captivating as your first epic Crush Enthält Sulfite right of plaudits... Similar to a vinegar taste pasta with red sauce or a BBQ,! The richness of the Apothic red more luscious when blended with brandy in a medium- full-bodied... Chocolate, and it ’ s captivating blends are crafted using only the most California! Dried fruits wine maintains across all its own Really enjoyed this smooth and red... Strong tingling sensation on the Apothic red, Amazon and 7-11 are just a few of the red! Like someone put sugar in my red wine blend. ) wine, but you know! Afar when poured the palate between 1 and 6 days i dumped it the...

Hovercraft Prices To Buy, Trust Exchange Qatar Rate Today, Former Governor Of Alaska Family Guy, Imi Defense Drop Leg Platform, Air Missions Xbox One, How Often Should I Steam My Face, 4th Judicial District Public Defender, Headlight Tinting Service, Sudo: Port: Command Not Found, Mr Coffee Clock Won't Set,