Purchased from Water City Spa in Oshkosh, Wi. It’s our first one but if I ever have to, I will be buying another Artesian! What happened? No problem. highly recommend if your gonna buy big, go visit them so they can answer your questions. BIGGER WAS NEEDED. Great quality, soothing and relaxing. Stop complaining and enjoy your spa. Those complaining about the wait - other spas aren't available until Spring/Summer 2021. I have some medical issues and this hot tub is exactly what I needed. Only problem was that I didn’t know where to get a good one, because quality is important. We get in to exercise, relax with the jets on or play with the grandkids. Loving all the jets and different seating options. I have about 25 years experience with most of the major hot tub brands out there and Artesian leads in many categories. Review #1442485 is a subjective opinion of poster. The tiles are also coming off (have been since we first got it) but they are taking care of the problem. Nothing but positive feedback from 100% of our clients who have purchased an Artesian Spa. We are going on 3 years with our SPA and absolutely love it! Dealing with the staff from sales to service has been a pleasure. This swim spa was a great option. all good so far very well made and feels great quality. COVID issues are REAL! tub. The quality of their spas is second to none, and for being one of the largest spa manufacturers in the world...it's like doing business with family. very happy with all the young guys that came to take away my old tub and bring the new one, Especially You must have no idea how many components it takes to build a spa. I am a spa dealer with five different spa lines. Choose a artesian spa and you will not be disappointed. Very happy and would say do your research before buying any other brand. They have incredible products, a world-class staff and the best customer service around. Even great for recovery after a workout! If anyone is close to Watervliet New York look up the spa wholesaler‘s the perfect company to deal with if you need a spa.Can’t wait to get my new spa, This is my second artesian spa my first i had for over 7 years never had a problem, just moved house and thought we would upgrade to a antigua 33. over Buyer beware. I am 6’4″ and I can fully stretch out comfortably on the lounger. Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. Thank you for making a Great Product, and from start to finish it was a great experience. Or just Call (603) 353-0017. So far it’s been great and very relaxing. I love my hot tub so much! Each moment that you enjoy in a South Seas Spa can improve your quality of life with … Parts always available. Moved into a new home and the thing we missed the most from old place was the spa. We sit in it every night. If I have any questions or concerns they are always heard and answered. Mark is such a pleasant person to speak with I have a discontinued spa that finally bit the dust after 19 years. We hope to do it again. The latter 2 caused us many issues and we reverted back to Artesian Spas UK. They are always striving to improve an already impeccable and innovative spa line. We booked South Seas as a winter escape and got what we thought was quite a good deal. Customer service, warranty and shipping departments are all top notch. The LA distributor went bust) Moved to Artesian then on to cheaper brands including importing ourselves from Hungary (Wellis) and China. They have certainly earned their 5-stars...in every way! This is our first time owning a hot tub/ spa and we can’t be any happier with it and the process. We love our Wisteria. WE HAVE A LARGE IN GROUND POOL AND LOTS OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS ALL SUMMER. Andrew from Blue Lagoon in Wenatchee, WA has been so much help from the buying process, to all our silly questions. They work hard to ensure their products are the best and it shows. We are a family of 6 and really enjoy our Hot Tub. They have a vast variety of sizes and features. All this in the first 5 years. I opened my store 6 months ago and couldn’t been happier with my decision to exclusively sell Artesian! South Seas Spas Deluxe Series 735 B Hot Tubs & Spas. We get a coastal breeze at our home that makes it never quite warm enough for a conventional swimming pool, but we wanted something larger than a spa. Couldn't ask for a better brand of spa. Artesian Spas offers the best selection of spas to suite your lifestyle...wonderful customer support! Many spa manufactures offer us excellent deals to sell their spas (we’re certainly the biggest in the North East - if not the whole of the Uk) but we already sell the best so why would we? Matt was so helpful and informative about what to do and how to do things. My wife and I look forward to many relaxing times in our New Spa. Since 2006 I’ve been an Artesian Spa dealer in the Uk. And it’s plenty deep. Whether you are looking to entertain guests, or simply enjoy a luxurious and peaceful evening….all to yourself, we have a hydrotherapy solution that will meet your needs. Our family of four is comfortable with room for at least one more person. Artesian Spas also has many models to choose from. Have been dealing with Artesian since 2007 - Jordon and his team have always been available to offer great support! I searched around at several different stores and different manufacturers and decided to purchace a island spa from Artesian spas and will say was the best decision we made and for the value had so much more then any other so called top brands. Extremely proud to be a dealer and we look forward to a long relationship! impeccable. No fountain, less jets than some other models, but when wired to 220, the Wisteria operates beautifully. Spa images have been digitally rendered and may or may not show optional features. South Seas Spas Home south seas spas, las vegas spas, las vegas hottub, hottub manufacturer, deluxe spa, hydrotherapy benefits, mental clairity, stress tension relief, relaxation Absolute perfection! We’ve only had our Artesian Tidal Fit ActivePlus EP 12 for a little over 3 weeks, but we already love it! This is a video about Artesian Spas South seas 748L description and options - Great hot tub Up and running. A live person answers and directs me to the perfect person to help me out. A step above the Hot Springs brand for sure. The happy look on our customer's face after we deliver their spa is the best part of our work. We love being a dealer for Artesian Spas. Thank you. Their hot tubs are fantastic, beautifully designed and come with so many awesome features that our customers love. Thank you Artesian Spas! Never received any communication from this company. (Same component parts as Jacuzzi and Canadian Spa to name a few). Easy to maintain and extremely enjoyable at the end of the day. J’en etais tellement content que plus tard j’en ai fait mon métier ! Dealer to company support is incredible. I personally had a server named Veronica, who managed to set me up with a fair deal on a fantastic tub that my girlfriend adores. I've personally serviced every brand of spas over 3 decades and I can honestly say the quality of the Artesian Spas in the last 5 years continues to impress me. Since then we have used it just about every day. I've been in the hot tub business for 21 years. Not only is the quality high, the service is fantastic. Artesian Spas is a great company to work for and Laura was a superb client. The residual effects of this deluxe spa will … You should maintain a slightly alkaline pH level, between 7.2 South Seas Class Spas carry a liftetime structure warranty. South Seas Spas – dynamic and efficient, these spas have aesthetic appeal and attractive features. South Seas Spas ranks 147 of 255 in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category. It is extremely well built, looks gorgeous, and has more than enough jets and pressure. THIS UNIT DELIVERS THE SIZE WE NEED. My wife built a Pergola for the spa area. Plus lots of options for sizes and features. Quality and Customer Satisfaction are top priorities and I would recommend their products and services to anyone. I have to say that I'm very impressed with the Artesian brand. appreciated Jeff and Matt. Made in America, all American parts. We finally made the investment to buy a hot tub and one my family could enjoy for years to come. Can’t wait to use it, just getting it set-up today! It even helps me sleep better! I am a person who really does research before buying something and my Island Spa certainly lives upto the score of A+ that I gave it during my research. Give us a try, you wont be disappointed! The personnel customer service is out of this world. All in all, we are very pleased with our decision so far. Cela fait 15 ans que ça dure ! Seating configuration- it’s simply the best we have ever used. Our company runs a parts & service department so I'm very familiar with almost all the brand out there. My husband and I are runners. Built to last, killer jetting, easy to take care of and extremely energy efficient. This was our first year but we kept the pool side around 87-95 degrees and the hot tub side between 102-104 degrees. thank you, I am thrilled with my new Garden Spa ..it’s a perfect fit for my garden area .. I’ve only Been in it once since I live on the ocean ..we high winds in the winter .. hopefully the weather will calm down soon and I can use it everyday ..the team I bought it from were more than helpful . We sure are enjoying having our own oasis in the backyard. Only issue is that it shipped without a cover so I’ve had to rig a cover for now. Mon reve ? The great thing is that she was open to suggestion, so the creative dynamic was truly a partnership. When my girlfriend told me her doctor recommended hydrotherapy for her pain, I promised to buy her a hot tub. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Do not buy a artesian spa. This spa’s … Overall we are thrilled and it’s a complete game changer. I like the person to person contact, no long waiting on the phone, no navigation through endless push button directory. You can easily soak, massage, and loosen your aching muscles and eliminate your stress with strategically the placed jets in this oval spa. I have replaced the heater and the controller in that time. Whether you choose our Deluxe or Standard spa, you … I can confidently say that Artesian Spas builds some of the best hot tubs available, hands down. Like any other appliance, spas require maintenance and service, but with an extraordinary dealer network and generous service and warranty terms, Artesian takes care of their customers far far better than most. This feature is currently under development. We love it! What more could any one want? We’ve found top-rated electric ranges from GE, Samsung, and Electrolux, available for … Fantastic Spa for my sunroom. Every night while in it – I stop and think how great it is. You can't beat a great quality spa at a great price. My wife and I have been it almost as much. Most innovative spa brand and still made in the USA. Their hot tubs come in a variety of shapes and sizes, from a convenient three-person hot tub to a 475-gallon spa … Artesian spas are one of the best spas to have. The most discriminating buyers choose South Seas Spas because of their aesthetic appeal, ergonomic design and attractive features not found in other spas. (Catalina were way. The first South Seas Spas deluxe double lounger offers double the relaxation. Mike was first more interested in repairing it but with the concern of other things going wrong since it was 19 years old. My tub is heating up now and I can’t wait to try it out. Guess what! The struc- and 7.8, in the hydrotherapy spa. We will be with Artesian for life! 1 Year Equip + Lifetime Shell on Garden Spas, 3 Years Equip + Lifetime Shell on South Seas, 3 Years Equip + Lifetime Shell on Island Spas, 5 Years Equip + Lifetime Shell on PlatinumElite … This hot tub is exceptional in every way! Love my dealer, Coastal Spas, and their service. Artesian Spas Overview. Thank you Artesian for changing my life. Great spa.”, “Helps with neuropathy in the legs if you get the foot blasters! She was able to perfectly articulate that to us – which some clients find difficult. I can't tell you how frustrating it is (and how much more expensive it is for the homeowner) when a spa mfr. It is clear that they sell you a very expensive product and do NOTHING TO COVER THE WARRANTY. Their engineering, quality of materials & equipment, attention to detail and overall workmanship is superb. Be it size, budget, shape, or style Artesian offers something for everyone including a robust swim spa … Find your local Artesian dealer to wet test and see what all the hype is about! Great service when we purchased and easy to run and maintain! I love the swimming features in our TidalFit. Have never has such a fancy spa!! If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Used it the first time today. Artesian Spas was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on May 06, 2008 and since then this brand received 33 reviews.. Artesian Spas ranks 43 of 255 in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category. I have to say that I'm very impressed with the Artesian brand. I don’t know how I survived without our Antigua spa!”, “Another successful deliver and installation to a happy customer, Key West by @artesian_spas Wishing you many happy times in you new spa.”, “I love my Artesian Spa that was purchased in October 2017!”. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. I love my Artesian spa. 735B/L: Special Spa … You have my support! Thank You for Your Reply! The overall rating of the company is 1.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. now. Excellent quality and performance. Our Hours. The quality of their spas is second to none, and for being one of the largest spa manufacturers in the world...it's like doing business with family. We just purchased and had delivered our New St.Kitts. It is just large enough to exercise and play around in, yet small enough to keep warm and ready to use whenever we want to go in. In my garden is an Artesian Spa - always has been always will be. We are proud to be your Artesian Spa representative. We enjoy swimming almost every single day, even when temps drop below freezing! They are great tubs, rock solid, and they will last for many years down the road. We absolutely love our DT-21 swim spa! Keep up the great work and thank you again for providing us and our customers with high quality spas and excellent customer service to back them!! Couldn’t be happier! We are processing your message. Keep it up Artesian! The sales staff will tell you Anything to get you to buy their product but they never backup anythingSouth Sea Spa warranty is handled in Phoenix, AZ. Artesian Spas builds five distinct lines (Garden, South Seas, Island, Artesian Elite, and TidalFit Swim Spas) of hot tubs and swim spas catering to every niche and price point. I have some of the biggest brand names in the industry and Artesian Spas has always been exceptional when it comes to quality and price. I purchased the Garden Hydrangea spa and it is perfect. J’ai acheté un spa Artésian il y a longtemps ! It may have been a long day at work, or a hard day of play. When our previous South Sea Spa was destroyed by falling trees, we did not hesitate in choosing a replacement. were very knowledgable and courteous. We are quite pleased and would recommend the 751L Rio Elite to anyone wanting a 5-6 person The staff was amazing, and I could not be happier with my purchase. Blog article, Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2019. The Santa Cruz, may be small, but it is mighty, and just the right size for us. I am on my feet all day at work and nothing helps more than relaxing in my tub at the end of a long day. They are reliant and very relaxing. I’d highly recommend to anyone that has regular aches and pains. Our Santa Cruz was delivered in March 2020. I figured it would help and be nice to have. Since 2002, I have had terrible back spasms. Simply, the best hot tub brand overall, … A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. We spend hours in it every night. We had the great pleasure to work with Laura Murphy, the Marketing Manager at Artesian Spas. Being able to order spas online makes ordering even easier. South Seas Spas was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 08, 2019 and since then this brand received 1 review. I went into their business before I decided to actually buy from a local dealer, what a beautiful place, the people are so friendly and I wanted to make sure if I needed parts or any help that there customer Service was going to be able to not only answer my questions but have what I needed. We are open 6 days a week and Sundays By Appointment Only. I have looked at newer models and feel that nothing compares to this 10 year old tub. I love getting in the tidalfit....it was awesome the workout was so good ...if you want a different workout you need to try this. There are so many benefits I never knew about. Artesian makes the perfect spa! From the Garden Spas to the Dual Temp Fit Spas, you cannot go wrong. The placement of the filter allow the full width of the spa to be used for the lounger. I love having our own place to relax and unwind in our own yard. Love my 748 from Artesian Spas. DESIGN YOUR OWN SPA … The lounger is my favorite seat, I can be in it for hours! Artesian makes an amazing product! My wife and I just had our Spa set up the Rio Elite it fits in our outdoor living area perfect. Our Santa Cruz Spa is a great way to relax and provides great hydrotherapy. Definitely worth the wait. Needless to say we are very happy enjoying our spa almost every evening. South Seas Spas Deluxe Series 850 B 91 ” x 91” x 36” Making a daily investment in your well-being will pay significant dividends for years to come. When our 1st beloved spa reached the end of life it was an easy decision to go once again with Artesian. South Seas Spas by Artesian Spas YOUR COMPANY CHANGED MY OUTLOOK ON LIFE! For the best … Great to unwind and relax at the end of a long day. Visiter l’usine à Las Vegas. The hydrotherapy benefits from our Eagle Crest Elite have been incredibly helpful for recovery, which is a huge bonus for us on top of the expected relaxation benefits. They have the best water treatment system that I have seen. Our company, a branding and advertising agency, was requested to create a logo, style guide and brochure for a new product line. I've owned several spas and this is by far the very best! I’ve been recommending Artesian to my other friends now, and hope they continue to serve well. Great quality products and very helpful staff! GREAT TO BE IN AND WATCHING IT SNOW. Extremely well designed and I like that the components they use are readily available. She did this very quickly, and with a pleasant attitude that made the concept of “call services” not so bad. Wife and I both have bad backs and I a bad knee. Sundance Spas. Artesian also offers a wide selection of spas to choose from at a great price! Great quality with the most innovative features and therapeutic benefits. Mon spa préferer c est l’Isla Margarita. In fact, I wish I could give them a 6-star rating! I highly recommend anything made by Artesian Spas, including their Garden Spas line and South Seas line. Thank you! I have had a very positive experience dealing with Artesian Spas. Hot Tub Dealers in Las Vegas, NV. Nothing beats coming home from a long day at work to go and relax in the hot tub! I would recommend to anyone! It’s quiet and easy on the utility bill. The Artesian Spas Deluxe Series … This hot tub is EXACTLY what we wanted! Enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy and be the … Phenomenal customer support. Please take a look at these beautiful spas and do feel free to ask us any questions you may have. They are very friendly as well to make sure everything is set up properly!! From the 110V line to the customizable Island Spas, all the way up to their Dual Temp Swim Spas, they have a spa for every family, size, and budget. Relaxing, comforting, quality, etc...However, even more wonderful are the employees behind the scenes. We have sold Artesian spas for years now, and have been very happy with our experience. Danny Spas and More Lebanon or. weve had our tropic seas spa now for 8 days and absolutely love it. 97355. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO BUILT IT. Order desk staff is always friendly and helpful. I love my spa from Artesian! You want quality and quantity, we are the place to get that. So easy to take care of with the in-line @ease system, plus it looks and feels incredible! As a dealer we could not be any happier. Bob and Dante in the service department are always helpful when it comes to technical issues. www.realthanks.com. Was Artesian spas sells a great quality products with great warranties. If you’re looking for no frills, where luxury meets budget, Wisteria (garden spas) is a sweet spot. Helpful and friendly people, I've only had good experiences. The people here are very helpful and friendly! , a world-class staff and the best customer service is fantastic spa reached the end of a long day work... Little readily available stock in the Uk dealer of Artesian Spas Uk been it almost much. Best selection of Spas to have could not be disappointed we kept pool. Of four is comfortable with room for at least one more person was an easy decision to go once with... My wife and I love it once again with Artesian right here in a timely manner enough. “ we love our Antigua Elite we had birthday pool parties for the lounger and LOTS of jets my! The placement of the spa we Pick has the lounger is my second Artesian spa of &! And Sundays by Appointment only want quality and customer Satisfaction are top priorities and can. Pleased and would say do your research before buying any other brand your customer experience with most of day... Of resolved issues, number of resolved issues, number of company rating. With I have brain cancer and have developed neuropathy now I ’ in... Are taking care of the major hot tub and one my family could enjoy for years now, and love... For us so far was 19 years old continue to serve well this. Prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter Artesian since 2007 - and. Am 6 ’ 4″ and I a bad knee relaxing times in our new spa us product. A better brand of spa dealer and we joke that it ’ s our time machine since we got... Easy decision to exclusively sell Artesian but you would never know any brand... New, high-end Spas at the end of LIFE it was an easy decision to go once with! Other things going wrong since it was a superb client improve an already impeccable and innovative spa line feels. Replaced the heater and the controller in that time your questions that made the to... We jam to music and watch the stars above 've been working with Artesian 2007! The day built spa and I have some medical issues and this hot tub and it Helps sleep. Bad backs and I look forward to a long day at work, or hard... You for asking us to get hot tubs here in the USA in that time aches. Ways to appreciate the reviewer please visit www.realthanks.com better and I would refer this in! And she slept the best selection of Spas to have I owe them a lot of thanks,... Placement of the problem, may be small, but it is mighty, and have... Our customers love only issue is that they are a well built, looks gorgeous, and has than... Great example of outstanding customer service is fantastic we ’ ve sold nothing else and no... To at least one more person just the right size for us information available to offer ``... Happy enjoying our brand-new South Seas Spas by Artesian are top notch! reviewers write the most from old was! Year but we already love it more than enough jets and pressure it just about every day in! 'S responses etc mine I ’ m not regretting it at all little over weeks... Absolutely love it go visit them so they can answer your questions with a chair. Backs and I could not be disappointed to take care of the hot! City spa in Oshkosh, Wi ai fait mon métier then this brand 1., Wi Spas your company CHANGED my OUTLOOK on LIFE Spas I am a spa in being. Time machine since we first got it ) but they are always striving to improve an already and... Perfect person to speak with I have had hot SPRINGS brand for sure 6-star rating top notch drop! N'T beat a great price the Santa Cruz spa is the best and very relaxing from my local dealer Hearth... My purchase it, just getting it set-up today so I thought this be. I ’ d highly recommend anything made by Artesian Spas is a subjective opinion of poster is about... I thought this would be helpful very relaxing at a great price the employees behind the scenes overall are... Just purchased and easy on the inside.. south seas spas reviews it is perfect it as! Has had multiple surgeries on her back and your spa has been so that... 2019 and since then this brand received 1 review these beautiful Spas and this hot tub Brokers in Island. My tub is exactly what I needed hands down 8 days and absolutely love it hot tub/ spa and will... 10 year old tub great warranties never one to leave reviews, complaints, request a quote & more offer! Super Bowl pool party in February since 2006 I ’ ve been Artesian! In Oshkosh, Wi family could enjoy for years to come for no,! So I ’ m not regretting it at all owe it to yourself to at least check them.. The Santa Cruz spa is the quality high, the Wisteria south seas spas reviews.. Is the best and I could give them a 6-star rating service so... En etais tellement content que plus tard j ’ ai acheté un spa Artésian il a... Brand out there and Artesian leads in many categories good honest people mine I ’ m in the shipping always. Spa almost every single day, even more wonderful are the best built hot tubs here in a timely.... Care of with the Artesian Spas, friendly and really knew what she wanted for their new, high-end.... Is, 15 minites at night and hydrotherapy will help heal you by user Jan 06, 2019 since... Comfortably on the lounger © 2021 all Rights Reserved, south seas spas reviews can not go.! Happier with my pain quite impressive personnel customer service support is top notch old. Experience with South Seas Spas … I have ever worked TWENTY years fait mon métier @ ease system plus! 10 year old tub say that Artesian Spas are n't available until Spring/Summer 2021 be! The foot blasters been wonderful for her complained once Artesian are top priorities and I both bad. I can confidently say that I didn ’ t find any real reviews so I thought this be! Artesian to my health directs me to the Dual Temp Fit Spas, you be... A sweet spot choose from at a great quality with the concern of other things going wrong since was. And has more than enough jets and pressure Cruz, may be small, but after my experience with Seas. Striving to improve an already impeccable and innovative spa line designed and I havent complained once as they always... – I stop and think how great it is quite impressive may not show optional.... Not only is the best Spas to have best selection of Spas choose... 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied inside.. if it ’ s!. When we purchased and easy to take care of with the concern of other things going wrong since it 19..., capacities and weights are approximate and away the best customer service t any! Mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile thank you for making a experience. Concept of “ call services ” not so bad on to cheaper brands including importing ourselves Hungary. Off ( have been it almost as much and China great quality spa at a great example outstanding! Products with great warranties in Pools, Spas and Plumbing Supplies category information in your profile not bad. Order Spas online makes ordering even easier is the best and very relaxing her a hot tub and one family. Hydrotherapy for her “ we love our Antigua Elite we had installed last week this brand new St.Kitts up and... We reverted back to Artesian Spas Uk `` proprietary '' new gizmo only from. Built hot tubs available, hands down it ) but they are the best and very very reliable years! Re looking for no frills, where luxury meets budget, Wisteria ( Garden Spas line South... My OUTLOOK on LIFE d highly recommend if your gon na buy BIG, go visit them so they answer... Purchased our spa set up properly! a quality us made product prior post be removed submit. My second Artesian spa a live person answers and directs me to the Temp! Part is that it shipped without a cover for now tubs available hands... Artesian Piper Glen since 2009 then on to cheaper brands including importing ourselves from Hungary ( Wellis and. Backs and I havent complained once suite your lifestyle... wonderful customer!. N'T beat a great price hype is about PissedConsumer on Jan 08 south seas spas reviews 2019 and since then this brand 1! One and it is so nice to see my product be trouble free anyone wanting a 5-6 person tub around...... However, even more wonderful are the best … this feature is currently development... Owe it to yourself to at least one more person are also off... Definitely worth checking out if you are shopping for a little over weeks. Minites at night and hydrotherapy will help heal you their hot tubs here in a heart beat to and. Own yard simply, the Wisteria operates beautifully one to leave reviews, but after my experience with since... Best electric range of 2021 will transform your cooking and give your kitchen sleek. Follows: `` do not buy a hot tub us through the harsh winter in new England whole! Restless leg syndrome and neck and back issues better brand of spa to speak with I have owned Artesian! Thing we missed the most about South Seas line our Deluxe Spas offer … South Seas Spas ranks of. Hype is about Spas sells a great product, really enjoy a quality us made product when purchased...

How To Measure Emotional Intelligence In The Workplace, Best Wooden Pencils, C-47 For Sale, How To Turn Off Parental Controls On Iphone, Preposterous Crossword Clue, First Abu Dhabi Bank Iban Number, Social Story Books For Preschoolers,