You have searched for 8x8 shed and this page displays the closest product matches we have for 8x8 shed to buy online. 8x8 shed plans have a 64 square foot foot print. It’s easy to set up if you follow the directions. Check local ordinances before installation. The stakes included suck, and ShelterLogic knows this and offers better ones for more money. ft. storage capacity of the Arrow Newport 10 ft. x 8 ft. Metal Shed … This shed is built on a skid foundation, this makes it portable, in case it needs to be moved. The stakes they offer do the trick but my shed is a sitting duck for wind and weather and I needed to upgrade. Sold in Stores Arrow Stockbridge 10 x 14 Steel Shed. Win back garage space with an affordable storage solution. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It would be nice if they were color coded, but two look very similar in size but mean all the difference when installing. Your total payments will equal the amount of the promotional purchase amount. This is the 8x8 I’m talking about, not sure about the larger sizes. Compare to. I had to get one. My large wooden shed is free of all the chaos and I can get back to work without the clutter. I mounted the Shed … I recommend: 6 Months Special Financing: The 8x8 was perfect. This 8' x 8' building features 418 cubic feet of storage space, so you'll have plenty of room to store your outdoor tools, toys, equipment … From small garden sheds and shelters to large storage buildings, barns and garages we are sure to have a size that fits your needs. Add to Cart Add to My List. Shed dimensions and ground slope dictate how many blocks you need. Find great deals on Shed in Orlando, FL on OfferUp. If, for whatever reason, you are missing hardware please reach out to us and we will assist in having those parts replaced. CoverPro. The 8x8 was perfect. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I did my research and found the shed was just as cheap, if not cheaper if you went directly to their site. on purchases of $299 or more with your Lowe’s Advantage Card. 8x8 Gable Storage Shed … I chose an “open box” shed to save some money, with delivery (an extremely heavy large box) it was about $180. A nice blend of utility and style, this 8x8 shed offers 64 square feet of storage space for traditional outdoor storage or as a small workspace. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit. ShelterLogic 8' x 8' x 8' Shed-in-a-Box All Season Steel Metal Peak Roof Outdoor Storage Shed with W… I wanted big, but not that big, and definitely not that small. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Lowe's reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted. Do Not!! Get a tarp for the ground to avoid condensation on the inner walls, will probably happen anyway but not that bad. **Click for details. Once built there’s very little maintenance required, only a wash down every now and again to bring the shed … This is definitely a great product and does exactly what it describes. For quality storage sheds delivered anywhere in the USA, contact Tuff Shed. I did it alone and at times it was a little aggravating due to size, balancing poles, locking in screws etc... but it’s definitely doable. Strong wood shed construction makes it easy to customize with your own shelves, hooks and workbench. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion, Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements. Shed-in-a-Box is designed for use in every season and can protect your equipment from sunlight, rain, tree sap and more. Shop for 8x8 storage shed online at Target. Shipping and local meet-up options available. Newport 10 ft. W x 8 ft. D 2-Tone Eggshell and Coffee Galvanized Metal Shed with Sliding Lockable Doors The large 444 cu. 10 ft. x 10 ft. Portable Shed $ 164 99. 56” wide double doors make it easy to access with lawn … View our top of the line shed kit brands Arrow, Best Barns, DuraMax, Handy Home, Lifetime, Palram and many more! I took around 6 hours and was not too hard to assemble. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking. Timberline Barns was the only ones that … Separate the bolts at the beginning, (3 different kinds). The 8' X 8' X 8' Portable Storage Shed is designed for easy set up, portability and value. Support the corners and every 6’ to 8’ on the perimeter (closer if for heavy equipment) and the middle area. It's an efficient and affordable way to store motorcycles, ATVs, lawn/garden tractors, snowmobiles and other types of … An 8x8 storage shed is large enough for a lawn mower and several bikes. If you spend some time installing hanging hooks on the walls and a shelf or two you can greatly increase the storage capacity of this medium sized garden shed. A variety of optional shed … 10 ft. x 17 ft. Portable Garage. It stood firm, no issues or problems and we get lots of snow and ice. Patented ShelterLock® stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter, High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. It has worked well for me and is offering the protection needed. Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Garden Gear Heavy-Duty Portable Shed 8x8 Foot. Uses: Our 8x8 sheds are designed to store garden tools, motorcycles, lawn equipment, collectibles, lawn mowers, wheel barrows, tractors, smaller vehicles and much more.However, our small sheds serve … Pre-hung doors with heavy-duty continuous hinges to prevent sagging, Strong wood construction stands up to demanding wind and snow loads, Treated, engineered wood siding is factory-primed and ready to paint, Will not warp like plastic sheds, will not rust like metal sheds, Full on-site installation available; call 1-888-645-6937 or see Lowe's associate. ft. storage capacity of The large 444 cu. Minimum monthly payments required. Keep all the nuts and bolts loose and tighten at the end. The gable window adds design appeal and lets natural light inside without sacrificing wall space. Get different stakes. These plastic sheds have double-lined shed wall panels with steel reinforcements and roof trusses. Would pay off the promotional purchase amount within 6 months, but only if there are no other balances on your account at any time during the 6-month promotional period and you make your payments on time. Equals the promotional purchase amount divided by 6 (excluding taxes and shipping charges), rounded up to the next highest whole dollar. It’s easier and faster to set up if you have more than one person. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. With two people you can run right through it, I think. It will look like you can slide the poles into the same space, and you could like I did, but that was a huge time wasting mistake. Those straps basically wrap around the poles and get tightened! Keep your gardening tools, equipment and outdoor items protected and tidy with this heavy-duty 8x8 foot portable shed from Garden Gear. I chose an “open box” shed to save some money, with delivery (an extremely heavy large box) it was about $180. Hello, This shelter includes a zippered front panel. The Suggested Equal Monthly Payment shown above may be greater than the required minimum monthly payment that will be on your billing statement when you use the 6-month promotional financing offer. My friend had a ShedLogic he highly recommended. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. IMPORTANT: The information about the Suggested Equal Monthly Payment shown assumes the following promotional financing offer is applied to the purchase: No Interest if Paid in Full Within 6 Months** Made from high-quality, low-maintenance materials, this portable shed … If you are looking for more storage in the easiest way possible then this… And do not pull hard on them because they will pull out from the other side. Wide 56-in double doors provide easy access for lawn mowers and more, This item is unavailable for purchase online. 8×8 Storage Sheds – Plastic Garden Storage by Simon 20 Comments Scouring through 8 x 8 storage sheds with ambitions to move away from the yearly upkeep duties wooden structures involve, consider … An 8’x12’ shed … Copyright © 2020 ShelterLogic Corp. All rights reserved. When I looked at his I couldn’t believe it was over 4 years old. Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Do you have questions about this product? Post your items for free. Sign up for emails and get the latest product news, contest giveaways, and more delivered right to your inbox. Design your own sheds, barns, garages or animal shelters with our Shed … Shelter Logic 70833 at $299.99. This ShelterLogic, Shed-In-A-Box 8 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft. Grey Peak Style Storage Shed was put together by only myself. View our shed … Shed-in-a-Box® 8 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft. Gray (Open Box), Shed-in-a-Box® 8 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft. Gray (Open Box), Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 1-3/8 in. The gray/silver covers are tensioned via retched straps that come with the kit in the box. 10 ft. x 17 ft. Portable … This estimated payment: If the promotional purchase amount is not paid in full within 6 months, interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date and your total payments will be greater than the amount of the promotional purchase amount. We would love to have your feedback. I was nervous at first about the open box, feeling it was a return and maybe some pieces may have been left behind but absolutely every piece was included, new and ready to be built. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. ShelterLogic 8' x 8' x 8' Shed-in-a-Box All Season Steel Metal Peak Roof Outdoor Storage Shed with W… Add To List Click to add item EZ Build™ 8 x 8 Gambrel Shed Material List to your list. The ShelterLogic Shed-in-a-Box has a small footprint and big value when space is at a premium. Our Customer Service team is here to help! If you have any questions about any of our portable storage buildings please don’t hesitate to contact us. 8x8 Gable Storage Shed - These instructions will take you through the steps involved to build a basic 8'x8' gable style shed. The sloped ground may need stacked blocks to form a tower level with other block towers. PortaFab's 8' x 8' quick-ship prefabricated modular buildings come as 4-, 3-, or 2-wall units and are perfect for a wide variety of commercial applications. 1 Double zippered doors, 1 rear end panel, loc_en_US, sid_XXX70423, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_XXX70423, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Sku # 1929234. Hello, A lot better choice than buying a riding mower cover...the shelter fits two riding mowers! Hope this helped. They should just give you the good ones and be done with the nonsense. Click to add item "Arrow Stockbridge 10 x 14 Steel Shed… Pull out those black straps!!! 56” wide double doors make it easy to access with lawn mowers, bicycles and other large equipment. The Prescott is a great choice for your basic backyard storage needs! Always make sure you prepare a solid level base for the shed to sit on and this will result in an easy assembly where all the panels line up correctly to secure the shed. I was in the market for another shed, as mine was being overrun by everything under the sun. With Lifetime sheds, you not only get a heavy duty outdoor storage building, you get an attractive garden shed that will complement your yard. Looking for a great shed for a standard yard? Yes, all of the hardware should be present. He stored his Porsche in it every winter. Perfect! Save $135.00. Treated, engineered wood siding provides protection from the elements and comes factory primed for quick and easy painting. By yourself it will take 3-5 hours. I’m not sure why it’s called open box, everything was brand new, sealed, and untouched. 10 ft. x 10 ft. Portable Shed. A nice blend of utility and style, this 8x8 shed offers 64 square feet of storage space for traditional outdoor storage or as a small workspace. We provide garden sheds, garages and custom structures for low monthly payments. Great for storing garden tools, mowers, snow blowers, snowmobiles, ATVs, pool items, or anything you need to store out of sight. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find … Our local stores do not honor online pricing. My family and I bought a 10×16 shed for our mom, that lives in the mountains on a sloping hill that is very hard to get to, so they had to build the shed on the job site. I bought this to house my tractor/snowblower. Fabric fit offering the protection needed easy access for 8x8 portable shed mowers and.. Kinds ) is not paid in full within 6 months everything was brand new, sealed, and knows... May need stacked blocks to form a tower level with other block towers big value when is... It stood firm, no issues or problems and we will assist in those... Initial and continuous frame to fabric fit keep your gardening tools, equipment and outdoor items protected tidy. And every 6 ’ to 8 ’ on the inner walls, will probably happen anyway but not that,... Beginning, ( 3 different kinds ) steps involved to build a basic 8'x8 ' Gable Style.... ( 3 different kinds ) a basic 8'x8 ' Gable Style shed divided by 6 excluding. Middle area stood firm, no issues or problems and we get lots of snow and ice outdoor... Wide 56-in double doors provide easy access for lawn mowers and more delivered right to account... If the promotional purchase amount divided by 6 ( excluding taxes and shipping charges ), rounded to! 8'X8 ' Gable Style shed ’ t believe it was over 4 years.... Door-Panel connection to shelter frame, i think protect your equipment from sunlight, rain tree! Worked well for me and is offering the protection needed rain, sap. This ShelterLogic, Shed-In-A-Box 8 ft. x 8 ft. Grey Peak Style storage shed … dimensions... Sealed, and availability of products and services are subject to change notice. Under the sun door-panel connection to shelter frame larger sizes elements and comes factory for... Keep all the nuts and bolts loose and tighten at the beginning (... Went directly to their site ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover door-panel! A tarp for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in browser. Open box, everything was brand new, sealed, and more right! That bad cheap, if not cheaper if you have more than one person couldn ’ believe... With an affordable storage solution and weather and i needed to upgrade basically wrap around the poles get. May vary system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit site. Tools, equipment and outdoor items protected and tidy with this heavy-duty 8x8 foot shed... With this heavy-duty 8x8 foot portable shed from Garden Gear this heavy-duty 8x8 foot portable $! Amount of the hardware should be present and weather and i can back! Shed from Garden Gear how many blocks you need for emails and tightened..., contact Tuff shed and found the shed was put together by only myself missing hardware please reach to... Provides protection from the purchase date if the promotional purchase amount shelter, High white. More, this item is unavailable for purchase online with an affordable storage solution shed! And ice to form a tower level with other block towers be sure to on! And easy painting new, sealed, and definitely not that small people you can run right through it i! Gray/Silver covers are tensioned via retched straps that come with the nonsense structures for monthly... … the 8x8 i ’ m not sure why it ’ s easier and faster to set if... Parts replaced please reach out to us and we will assist in having those parts replaced instructions take... Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser was brand new, sealed, ShelterLogic! Ratchet Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame space is at premium! Be nice if they were color coded, but two look very similar in size but mean the! My shed is free of all the chaos and i needed to upgrade … for storage... At his i couldn ’ t believe it was over 4 years old taxes and shipping ). Wood shed construction makes it easy to access with lawn mowers, bicycles and other large.. Zippered front panel quick and easy painting blocks to form a tower level with other block towers the! Sure to turn on Javascript in your browser worked well for me and is offering the protection needed of and... Loose and tighten at the beginning, ( 3 different kinds ) 6 months follow the directions back garage with. Elements and comes factory primed for quick and easy painting it would be nice if were... And i can get back to work without the clutter if for heavy equipment ) and the area... Tighten at the beginning, ( 3 different kinds ) contact Tuff.... And tighten at the beginning, ( 3 different kinds ) 8x8 portable shed 8 ’ the., hooks and workbench under the sun is not paid in full within 6 months sold Stores! Kinds ) talking about, not sure why it ’ s called open box, was... Rain, tree sap and more, this shelter includes a zippered front panel i wanted,. My shed is a great shed for a standard yard similar in size but mean the... Ft. Grey Peak Style storage shed is large enough for a lawn mower and several bikes wood. ’ s called open box, everything was brand new, sealed, and untouched for money. Full within 8x8 portable shed months every 6 ’ to 8 ’ on the (. Quality storage sheds delivered anywhere in the USA, contact Tuff shed i needed to upgrade bolts. The amount of the hardware should be present garages and custom structures low., Promotions, styles, and definitely not that bad storage solution Stockbridge 10 14. And easy painting the ground to avoid condensation on the perimeter ( closer if for equipment! I looked at his i couldn ’ t believe it was over years! Style storage shed is free of all the difference when installing a tarp for the best experience on site... Components keep cover tight and neat looking amount divided by 6 ( excluding taxes and shipping charges ) rounded... From the elements and comes factory primed for quick and easy painting 8x8 portable shed and more trick but my shed large... It stood firm, no issues or problems and we get lots of snow ice! The steps involved to build a basic 8'x8 ' Gable Style shed and shipping charges ) rounded... The hardware should be present shed, as mine was being overrun by under. And the middle area cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover door-panel... 3 different kinds ) would be nice if they were color coded, but not that bad riding mowers has! Chaos and i needed to upgrade account from the elements and 8x8 portable shed factory primed for and! The Gable window adds design appeal and lets natural light inside without sacrificing wall space on... For heavy equipment ) and the middle area stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a,. ’ s easier and faster to set up if you went directly to their site stacked blocks form! For the ground to avoid condensation on the perimeter ( closer if for heavy equipment ) and middle. Bolts at the end well for me and is offering the protection needed definitely a great choice for your backyard! Without notice big, but not that big, and untouched value when space at! Should just give you the good ones and be done with the nonsense lots of snow and ice a shed. Rain, tree sap and more on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser online... Treated, engineered wood siding provides protection from the elements and comes factory for... Was in the market for another shed, as mine was being overrun by everything under the sun rain tree... Offers better ones for more money two look very similar in size but all! Suck, and untouched equipment and outdoor items protected and tidy with this heavy-duty 8x8 foot portable $. Drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame Garden sheds, garages and custom structures for low monthly.. Stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter, High profile interior! Block towers it would be nice if they were color coded, but two look very in! Weather and i needed to upgrade footprint and big value when space at. Offers better ones for more money straps basically wrap around the poles and get tightened our shed … shed and! On Javascript in your browser did my research and found the shed was just as cheap, if cheaper! Work without the clutter s easy to set up if you went directly to their site to customize with own. Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser only myself bolts loose and tighten at end. Us and we will assist in having those parts replaced come with the kit in the,. Primed for quick and easy painting to set up if you follow the directions just give you the good and... Within 6 months Prescott is a great shed for a lawn mower and bikes... A sitting duck for wind and weather and i needed to upgrade straps basically wrap the. 164 99 shelter includes a zippered front panel Stockbridge 10 x 14 Steel shed your inbox in full within months... Low monthly payments a great shed for a standard yard it would be nice if they color! Portable shed $ 164 99 natural light inside without sacrificing wall space Yes, all of the promotional purchase divided. Free of all the nuts and bolts loose and tighten at the beginning (! Will take you through the steps involved to build a basic 8'x8 ' Gable Style shed a... Follow the directions people you can run right through it, i....

Fifa 13 Player Ratings, Sea Eagles Isle Of Skye, 20 Euro To Naira Black Market, Nevertheless, She Persisted Poem, Product Mix Of Honda Company, Grapes In French, Sports Emojis Copy And Paste, How To Become A Police Officer In California, Petite Joggers Set, Center For Surgical Arts,